Me <3 tipb because I like georgiaz coat thing from tipb tv 13
    And teh jailbreak stufffffffffffffffffff
    01-29-2011 06:30 AM
    TiPb is one of the most inivative websites and communities to hit web since the invetion of the iPhone!!! You can find all you need to know about the iPhone and the iPad through articles, videos, forums and their, always entertaining, podcast. If this is your first time to the website, you will enjoy yourself for hours on end!!! And if you haven't listen to the iPhone or iPad podcast, go get it now and have your mind blown away with tips and tricks and the ever funny hosts!!!
    01-29-2011 07:09 AM
    I'm not going to say anything nice about TiPb until after I win!
    01-29-2011 09:18 AM
    I have had apple computers for about 10 years now, and have been waiting for Verizon to get the iPhone. It is finally here! Enter me please!
    01-29-2011 09:38 AM
    I love giveaways. I love getting. I love getting. I love Apple. I love iPhones. I love TiPb. I love TiPb. I love getting..
    01-29-2011 02:17 PM
    I currently own an AT&T original iphone and I love it but the rest of my family has Verizon so I was very excited to hear about the iphone coming to Verizon! I LOVE TiPb because they provide excellent information to consumers about their devices.
    01-29-2011 06:02 PM
    i have been racking my brain over android vs. iphone on verizon for a while and this site has surely entitled me to a good sense of balance. i feel a lot more empowered to make the right decision for what i need, want, whatever for the future kind of thing (in a phone). so, my stress is subsiding the more i learn from your site and the more i feel a sensible balance for what ( in reality) i actually want out of my future phone and service and how to make it even better.

i have found the snippets and forums really informative and sometimes quite entertaining, to say the least. while i don't know all of the jargon yet, i feel like TiPb has really given me the gas to get to the right page in making a decision. i should have joined earlier than i did!

looking forward, a site like TiPb is the one you want to have on your side as someone like myself ventures into the new and sometimes scary smartphone world. i can tell with the great articles and heads-up-loads of info that this will remain one of my fav sites. the things you are writing about, with all this technology, are simply amazing. lookin' forward to more, cheers!
    01-29-2011 11:21 PM
    Winning would be awesome. Cause not only is the staff awesome, But they give away the best stuff. Plus this is the best place for noobies like me.
    01-29-2011 11:26 PM
    Your great because your giving a Verizon Iphone away. What more is there to say!

dan
    01-29-2011 11:43 PM
    Scanned the web for sites on info and reviewed each.. TiPb is certainly the #1 site for information about Apple Iphones and Ipads. As a recent convert from BBerry the Site is useful and informative. Suggest that everyone that has an Apple product spend time reviewing the postings and Info.
    01-30-2011 08:58 AM
    Tons of practical information for iPhone newbies like myself. I look forward to winning an iPhone.

gladdly
    Last edited by gladdly; 01-30-2011 at 10:20 AM. Reason: spelling
    01-30-2011 10:19 AM
    I'd love to win!!!!
    01-30-2011 10:23 AM
    TiPb is an amazing site! You guys have increased my love for Apple products. You also make me feel that I am not so weird about my obsession with Apple! From Live shows to up to the minute updates at events, you guys are on top of your game! Keep it up!
    01-30-2011 11:14 AM
    Great source for iPhone news.
    01-30-2011 12:49 PM
    Seriously though, I have been coming to TiPb for a while now. Following all the activity for the iPhone. I can't believe that it actually is coming to Verizon. The only problem, I do not have the money for it right now. I have dreamt of this day for a very long time and here it is and I will not be able to partake.

But wait! TiPb is giving one away. Well, I couldn't miss out on that. So here I am begging you to pick me for the giveaway. I know the chances are slim, but if you find it in the kindness of your heart, I would greatly appreciate it.

I am a graphic design student and I love all Apple products. I have two iPods, a Macbook, and a MacBook Pro. So getting an iPhone means everything to me.

Ok I think I am done sounding pathetic. Thanks so much for bringing this opportunity to us. You're the best TiPb!
    01-30-2011 01:40 PM
    well i'm new to the wide world of Apple, just got a ipod touch last month lol. but since then i have been on TiPb everyday fidning out all i can about the iphone before i win one from you guy, wink wink. very informative website for new people like myself.
    01-30-2011 01:43 PM
    Love, Love, Love having all my questions answered. You are a wealth of information!
    01-30-2011 02:49 PM
    TiPb is cool because of the news & tips...plus a free give away! How awesome is that?!
    Last edited by christinagx; 01-30-2011 at 03:20 PM. Reason: ww
    01-30-2011 03:19 PM
    Waited 4 years for this moment and now I can finally own my own iPhone and not be jealous of my husband. I would LOVE if tipb.com (only the single greatest website for all new on IOs devices) would pick me the winner. Either way I will be checking here ofter for all the great news.
    01-30-2011 03:49 PM
    Would love love love a free iPhone as much as I love love love TiPb!!!
    01-30-2011 07:02 PM
    I've waited 4 years for this after putting off upgrade after upgrade I can finally relax and upgrade. Finally, and if it wasn't for tipb I would still be fretting about this thank you tipb. Thank you.
    01-30-2011 09:35 PM
    Of course I would like a free iPhone that actually has a good network behind it. I have had an AT&T 3G iPad for some time. It's been ok, but limited on coverage in out of the way areas where verizon 3G exits. Vrz 3G even works in the mountains of Unicoi County in East TN.

Crossing my fingers...
    01-31-2011 12:38 AM
    I love you guys TiPb ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pick me, I am a bigger apple fanboy than Chad Garrett. That should count for something. I am also a bigger VZW Fanboy than anybody.

PLEASE!!PLEASE!!PLEASE!!PLEASE!!PLEASE!!PLEASE!!PL EASE!!PLEASE!!PLEASE!!PLEASE!!PLEASE!!PLEASE!!PLEA SE!!PLEASE!!PLEASE!!PLEASE!!PLEASE!!PLEASE!!PLEASE !!PLEASE!!PLEASE!!PLEASE!!PLEASE!!PLEASE!!PLEASE!! PLEASE!!PLEASE!!PLEASE!!PLEASE!!PLEASE!!PLEASE!!PL EASE!!PLEASE!!PLEASE!!PLEASE!!PLEASE!!PLEASE!!PLEA SE!!PLEASE!!PLEASE!!PLEASE!!PLEASE!!PLEASE!!PLEASE !!PLEASE!!PLEASE!!PLEASE!!PLEASE!!PLEASE!!PLEASE!! PLEASE!!PLEASE!!PLEASE!!PLEASE!!PLEASE!!PLEASE!! PICK ME
    01-31-2011 03:34 AM
    The reasons I like this site....that's a hard questions since there are so many reasons. Being a new idevice owner (ipod touch 4g), I find that one of the main reason I like about this site is the community. If I ever need help with anything regarding my idevice, I know I can count on the other forum members to help find a solution. Of course, there are some flames war here and there when it comes to debate against other platforms, but overall it's enjoyable to read. Another thing is staff and their contribution to the apple community. I enjoy reading most of the blogs of the latest news and debates regarding iOS. The podcast are also very beneficial for noobies like me.
    01-31-2011 10:40 AM
    So much up to date info on the iPhone!
    01-31-2011 10:43 AM
2,390 ... 7273747576 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD