its about time for Verizon to get the iPhone. I hate the fact that it is not 4G and there is an extra charge for the hotspot.
    01-26-2011 12:38 PM
    I LOVE this site!!! Tipb is the #1 iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch blog!!! The place to go for your iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch needs. Their site is full of information. Keep up the good work!
    01-26-2011 12:54 PM
    i enjoy TiPb everyday from my RSS feed. the information is always informative and been accurate. i enjoy the podcast with georgia and rene. i worked for vzw for 12 years, and was terminated on the day it was announced.
    01-26-2011 01:21 PM
    My husband's birthday is coming up and he desperately wants a new phone. I would love to be able to get this for him. I have been lurking around TiPb for a while and there is so much helpful information that I won't have any problem helping him learn his new iPhone.

Thanks!
    Last edited by zdsa1021; 01-27-2011 at 02:48 PM.
    01-26-2011 01:23 PM
    TiPb is awesome because they have give aways!
    01-26-2011 01:34 PM
    i currently have no phone nd ive never had an iphone before, i would love to have this free iphone. TiPb rockz. <3
    01-26-2011 02:17 PM
    You guys do an excellent job covering all iOS news. Would love to have a Verizon iPhone.
    01-26-2011 02:23 PM
    Oh yey! I would love to win an iPhone. I've been a Verizon customer forever, and I have been holding out for an iPhone.

I just found your site through Google, so I am completely new to it, but you presented to me exactly the information I was looking for: news about Verizon's new iPhone! Thanks for the seamless user experience!
    01-26-2011 03:17 PM
    TiPb is the best and most reliable source for anything Apple. Its part of my daily day to check the news feed. Plus they have great giveaways...which I have yet to win.
    01-26-2011 03:23 PM
    I love Tipb.com because...
    I'm a 17 year old reader who enjoys listening to the weekly iPhone live podcast and viewing the Forum and checking all the latest news every night, ever since i have had my iPhone 3G The iPhone Blog (TiPB) has been there to teach me many things i would be clueless about. Now thankfully i'm able to do now with ease. Also i appreciate everything TiPB has done for people, there is many great giveaways that make 1 winner very happy at least once every few months. It doesn't matter wither i win or not i will still love TiPB and be there for iPhone Live aslong as you guys keep posting i will love it....BTW Bring Leanna and Chad back to iPhone Live,
    01-26-2011 04:00 PM
    I'm still new to TiPb, but so far, I'll have to say it is one of THE best blogs I've been to. I don't want to upgrade my baseband to 6.15.00 so a Verizon iPhone would be amazing
    01-26-2011 06:54 PM
    I've been waiting on the Verizon Iphone since Iphone I!! This would be a dream come true!! Please pick me!!
    01-26-2011 07:18 PM
    You have no idea how much I would love to win this! I have had the same phone for 3 years, and its really messsed up, i would honestly be the happiest person in the entire universe if i would win this ! this is the best website i have ever been to and if i win, i have a facebook and have about 1,000 friends. i will post a stauts telling them to come check out this website ! thanks so much, hope i win (:
    01-26-2011 08:10 PM
    Found TiPb from crackberry and have been on it ever since vz announced the iphone. Cant wait to get it and get rid of my storm 2. I have been searching all the forums and TiPb rocks!!! so would a free iphone! bye bye bb
    01-26-2011 09:54 PM
    TiPb is #1, and a new Verizon iphone would be awesome!
    01-26-2011 10:02 PM
    TiPb was there for me. It's always been there for me. Like the sweet dew that kisses the butterfly's wings after it's re-awakening from its cocoon, it was there when I awoke from my digital slumber. When I was without strength to continue the next day, suffering bouts of delirium, lethargy, and nihilism, TiPb picked me up out of the wreckage, like Spider-Man did the Green Goblin. When my wife left me for her charming orthodontist, Ted, who didn't even have Highlight magazine in waiting room, TiPb gave me a pint of Cherry Garcia, but told to me only eat half, because it was watching out for my colesterol as well as my emotional well-being. When I was caught in an inter-dimensional rift where I had to simultaneously battle a robot and zombie apocalypse alongside a Romulan version of Christopher Lloyd, TiPb gave me the strength no amount of lazer uzis could ever grant me. When I played Jesus at dodgeball in Heaven because he was so impressed with my job against the robots and zombies and wanted to see how well I'd hold my own in his favorite gym class extracurricular activity, TiPb was in the bleachers holding up a handmade sign that said "Go, you can do it! #1!" in alternating colors, some in eye-catching glitter. TiPb has been there cheering me on at my high points, and offering a hand at my low points, and was kinda just there chillin' during my middle points but occasionally giving me that awkward but reassuring nod of acknowledgement when we're passing each other down a really long hallway, and we're like "so, do I say 'hi' now, or do I wait until I'm a little closer? Ah, this eye contact is really unnerving me. You know what? I didn't notice him, I'm just looking at this fascinating stretch of wall. Why, hey there. Oh thank god, he gave me the nod. I too shall return this nod", and I nod back. TiPb, I love you and your wonderful, inspiring, heart-wrenching articles on all that is Apple, and I know you've already given me so much, but do you have... oh, man, this is hard to say... do you have the heart, to give your favoritest fan who is forever in debt to you, a Verizon iPhone 4?
    01-26-2011 10:41 PM
    Thanks TiPd, I got great start up info with my new iDev. Made the learning curve short and fun. Looking forward to more advanced updating and seeing how the touch community interacts.
    01-26-2011 11:03 PM
    TiPb has to be the best site when it comes to apple products. It informs you daily on new updates and features. Whenever i run into a problem i come here and its resolved in no time. This site is the best!
    01-27-2011 06:57 AM
    I love TIPB because it gives me all the latest on the best apps
    01-27-2011 09:43 AM
    TIPb is a great place to get info about the ipads, ipods and iphones. I keep checking in to see if I sould upgrade to an iphone or wait! But a free iphone is always good!!!
    01-27-2011 09:49 AM
    I am in....Good luck to everyone!!

I love tipb because you guys have the best iphone app reviews.
    01-27-2011 10:15 AM
    I'm gonna win!
    01-27-2011 11:53 AM
    Ok, not sure how cool Cats Pajamas are, but it sounds Funny, just like the podcasts and the crew! Thanks for making information hunting fun and informative, I'm a gadget geek, and TiPb is the first stop on the iPhone Hunt, every day! p.s.- I was a Verizon guy before, and left just to get me grubby lil hands on an iPhone, and getting the phone was worth it, but didn't really think the service would be all that bad (live in Rural area of NM, DUH!), Boy was I Wrong! HAAAAALP!
    01-27-2011 01:02 PM
    I love TIPB because it's a nice one stop shop to find all the news I want to find about iPhone stuff.
    It's also been useful for finding useful apps for the iPhone.
    The forums are a great source of information too.

I'm sure I won't win the contest, but if I did, I would stick to using the iPhone and just move to Verizon.
    I'm seriously thinking of jumping to Verizon and the HTC Thunderbolt or some other droid phone on VZW.

But, I will still be checking iPhone news on TIPB and androidcentral everyday because I love them both equally.

Peace.
    01-27-2011 01:10 PM
    A free Verizon iPhone! TIPB this is why I love this site. Well that and the industry coverage is stellar. Unlike your brother berry site...and unfortunately I am stuck with my storm 2 until July. That is unless I win...but if I don't I guess I'll have to settle for the iPhone 5. Free is always better though!
    01-27-2011 05:17 PM
2,390 ... 7071727374 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD