TIPb is the place I go for the most updated information for my IPhone and IPad. Instructional information, tips and news updates. The PLACE to be
    01-25-2011 01:29 PM
    I love this site, whenever I need some help with my iPhone I just head into the forums and BAM! I can get an answer. Also how else would I stay up to date on the latest iPhone/iPad news.

This is the best site hands down!
    01-25-2011 01:43 PM
    Even though I have been a Blackberry, and more recently an Android User I have followed TiPb site and webcast for a while to keep up with my Touch/iPad needs for news. With Verizon releasing the iPhone 4 very shortly I would love the chance to win one.
    01-25-2011 03:45 PM
    I wanna start off by saying that I bought a Macbook Pro for college this year and have been absolutely blown away by it and I was immediately sucked into the Apple world. That being said, TiPb is the my favorite tech, not only Apple blog, that I visit regularly. Rene and Georgia's posts are always well informed, love the show, and many of your articles/discussions have influenced my purchases in both my iPod and iPad. I would love the opportunity to join the iPhone family after switching to Verizon a few months ago and what better way than through TiPb Thanks for the opportunity!
    01-25-2011 04:42 PM
    Great info, great site, great giveaway. Thanks for the opportunity!
    01-25-2011 04:52 PM
    I love TiPb.com because of the amount of news/gossip it provides us, the users. My decision to wait to get a new mobile phone was partly because of TiPb and the decision to wait for the iPad2 is based largely on information, gossip, and rumors from TiPb. Not to mention you guys have a store of goodies with pretty competitive prices. Is that enough kissing up? If not I can kiss more ***, I don't normally kiss *** but I know how to smooch it up if it's required. Did I mention the beautiful people that write for TiPb? Yah, I can't leave that out.
    01-25-2011 05:01 PM
    a lot of upper management frowned upon the fact that i was a Verizon employee that had an iphone, but that never mattered to me as i constantly flaunted its capabilities over Verizon's smartphone selection at the time. The reason that i switched from my iphone to a moto droid was primarily for multitasking and widgets, but also because the area i live in has mediocre ATT service (paid ETF to keep my number).

Now, with multitasking, facetime, retina display AND verizon's network strength, my family and i finally have the choice to switch back to the #1 smartphone on the market. A lot of my friends have criticized me for giving up on Android, however, i've constantly use the argument that I am not a fanboy; I just go with the technology flow.

Winning an iphone would be fantastic because i will be needing to buy a few of them and tipb.com could definitely save me some cash.

Keep bringing the news!!
    01-25-2011 05:46 PM
    i love TiPb because it allows me to tell other people that have iphones what their phones can do, and what they aren't doing right with their phones. making me, who has never had an iphone but has always wanted one, to make them look like fools.
    01-25-2011 06:01 PM
    This is my first post. But, the site is very helpful in troubleshooting issues and providing news/updates.

Thanks for the chance to win the iPhone.
    01-25-2011 06:29 PM
    I am SO glad I found this site! I have been reading it daily, since I found out that as a Verizon customer I can FINALLY get an iphone! This is now a daily site for me!
    01-25-2011 07:15 PM
    Receiving a free IPhone 4 from TIPB would be the greatest occurrence in my technological world. This site is quite informative and will become my number one source for info, rather than Android Central!
    01-25-2011 07:41 PM
    I've been waiting for this Verizon iPhone for quite a while now. I have a Blackberry Storm2 right now, and I honestly can't wait to get rid of this piece of junk. So excited....come on, Feb. 10th!!
    01-25-2011 08:53 PM
    I've been a Verizon customer for years and have had every Android phone they offer except the the Lg optimus and Samsung Continuum. I'm sick of OS debacles and too many hardware choices that are all basically the same. Bring on the beautiful iOS and amazing hardware! I read this site daily, and want an iPhone 4 before my wedding in May but can't afford one. Help!
    01-25-2011 10:27 PM
    I live in a household of blackberry users. Its time to show them what a real smartphone looks like !
    01-25-2011 11:45 PM
    I fall asleep every night since jan. 11 reading about the Verizon Iphone, i made a countdown clock as of right now 14 days 22 hours 1 miinute 8 seconds, i can not wait any longer i am going to freeze myself to get to the day fast i feel like i am going to explode just waiting i already ordered a case for it, i bought a charger, just waiting is so long.
    01-26-2011 01:59 AM
    I love TiPb because you guys give all the latest news on my favorite devices! I can't wait for the next new toy to come out!
    01-26-2011 04:27 AM
    Heck yes! I would love a free iPhone! Great job with the liveblog tipb, keep up the good work!
    01-26-2011 06:05 AM
    I'd like to win the phone because I would use it in a service context. I teach 4th grade in a high-needs area with students who have very little access to the outside world (no computers/ internet, watch stacks of movies rather than being parented, etc). Our school's IT policy prohibits the use of YouTube and many other programs/sites that I can't wait to show my kids. I do have a document camera and projector, so I could use the phone to access the world and bring it to them.
    01-26-2011 07:17 AM
    I love TiPb so much because the hotties that you guys throw in pools to review waterproof cases.
    01-26-2011 09:47 AM
    TiPb is seriously the best thing on the planet. It has the best videos and tips for the iPod/iPad, which I use all the time. And i would always look at the iPhone videos and stuff hoping that it would someday come to Verizon. Now it has! The thing is, my contract isn't up for a while and i definitely couldn't afford to buy one full retail because I'm going to be starting college in the fall. So in short... PLEASE LET ME WIN THE IPHONE I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR FOR SO LONG! You guys rock for having such an awesome site and for giving away such awesome prizes!
    01-26-2011 10:04 AM
    Well I've been waiting for this to come out for over two years now and its finally here, but I'm stuck under contract from having to renew from a broken phone and use my upgrade. I have a Samsung fascinate and can't stand it I need something that actually works on a consistent basis and would love to make the leap to the new VZW iPhone.

Keep up the good work I read daily!
    01-26-2011 10:17 AM
    I Love this site. i don't think there was anything i didn't understand or didn't like on here. i've used it so much in the last couple of days. this site seems so much more helpful than all the other ones.
    01-26-2011 11:53 AM
    TiPb has everything you need to know about the iphone!
    01-26-2011 12:07 PM
    cant wait for the verizon iphone to get here, going to be awesome. I love this forum, it rocks.....
    01-26-2011 12:11 PM
    1. fast
    2. clean "look & feel"
    3. organized and "to-the-point" article in layman's terms.
    4. and iPhone give-away!
    01-26-2011 12:17 PM
2,390 ... 6970717273 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD