I have a Verizon fascinate... The only reason I purchase the fascinate was because it looks like an Iphone "sort off" but of course not as good. My old 3gs had to be put down due to a lack of service At&t provides in my area. I love the Iphone experience and I feel like I am committing adultery if i continue to use my fascinate.
    01-25-2011 12:03 AM
    I just found out late this afternoon that TiPb is my long lost twin brother!!! We were separated at birth as little TiPb was adopted by a loving Canadian family and I, sadly, was not...

So, it's been such a long time, I don't know where to begin! How are you? Do you have any family? What was your childhood like? Can I borrow (read "have") your Verizon iPhone for a little while?
    01-25-2011 12:16 AM
    TiPb is the greatest source for news that has anything to do with Apple, it's the first site I hit when I turn on my Macbook everyday so I can stay in the know about everything Apple and of course iPhone, whoo hoo I love TIpb, it kicks ***! Give me a Verizon iPhone people! Come on I worship you!
    01-25-2011 12:26 AM
    I'm on Verizon and switching from the Droid the iPhone. I will buy mine, but my wife could use a free one!!
    01-25-2011 12:29 AM
    I love TiPb because it is the best place to get iPhone/iPad news. I'm always working during iPhone and iPad Live, but listen to the podcasts. The How-To and product review videos are very helpful too!
    01-25-2011 12:39 AM
    Well besides the iPhone vz giveaway (can we shut up about the rumors and move on now?) --
    It's because the folks at tipb are like those pretty people news readers you see on tv. Yeah the tipb crowd isn't all blond like us news readers, but they are all prettier than most of their audience... Well maybe not Chad.

Ok. Chad is better than the average and, well, and with my looks, I'd be the last picked for a video podcast and clearly Chad was chosen on looks and opinion
    01-25-2011 12:40 AM
    I'm SO pumped up about the Verizon iPhone, and can't wait to get one! I'm switching from BB, so I've been scouring the web for the best iPhone resources I can find to get ready....and TiPb is by far the most comprehensive for the iPhone/Pad/Pod!

So long Crackberry....hello TiPb!

I'd LOVE to get a free Verizon iPhone!
    Thanks!
    01-25-2011 12:49 AM
    I need a Verizon Iphone!! I want a Verizon Iphone! That would be great if you guys could be the people that make it happen for me. You guys rock!!! I have to check this site daily. So please let me get one. I love you.
    01-25-2011 01:11 AM
    It would be amazing to get the free verizon iphone.

I still have blackberry but have finally resigned to giving up the keyboard and jumping on the iphone wagon. The only complaint I have about the verizon version is that there is now gsm antennae for international usage. I suppose when I switch I'll keep the blackberry for travel purposes.
    01-25-2011 01:22 AM
    Hello. My name is Vahik. I have been a customer of Verizon for 20 years from back when it was still based in arizona. I have been following TiPB for a long time for iphone news and apps. I just joined this site to please ask you guys to select me as the winner.
    01-25-2011 01:27 AM
    TiPb - It is an excellent blog with all latest relevant and useful updates and news on the net. I literally love it for taking my updates.... and a iPhone from TiPb is the best thing that could happen to a reader.

Thanks for the Giveaway
    Regards
    Baala

contestbaala@gmail.com
    01-25-2011 01:29 AM
    I like TiPb cause they know what they are talking about
    01-25-2011 01:48 AM
    I am a first time writer (on the forums), but a long time reader of the TiPb website for iPhone and iPod touch. I have an iPod touch 2G. I found this site shortly after getting my device and have loved checking in on a regular basis. The information given, whether it is regarding new apps, updates or jailbreak, is always very helpful! I love the fact that each article is concise and to-the-point. As a gadget nut, it is just great having the opportunity to "tune up" my device by gleaning this site for the "latest and greatest." I can always count on you!!
    01-25-2011 02:06 AM
    Ever since I got tired of my Verizon Blackberry Tour, I've been tracking Verizon iPhone news on the internet... where did I first read that they OFFICIALLY announced a Verizon iPhone? The greatest website EVER! TiPb! You made waiting for years to get an iPhone worth it! Thanks!
    01-25-2011 03:31 AM
    I would love a Verizon iPhone.

TiPb always has a fresh take on what's happening. I love it!
    01-25-2011 08:33 AM
    best....if imitation is the most sincere form of flattery than forgive the Iphone for becoming narcisstic! I'm annoyed with my DROID x...OH BOYO IT CRASHES SINCE FROYO!

Want to win your very own Verizon iPhone 4 from TiPb? then this is the contest for you! All you have to do is leave a reply in this very thread telling us why you love TiPb so much.

It's that simple, so go do it already and good luck!

DETAILS

- grand prize consists of one (1) Apple Store or equivalent gift certificate in the amount of $500 towards the purchase of a Verizon iPhone 4.
    - Contest starts now. Winner will be announced on TiPb.com on February 9, 2011.
    01-25-2011 08:57 AM
    I am a long time Blackberry user and tired of waiting around for Verizon to have the best of what Blackberry has to offer. Using this website and browsing the forums have convinced me it was time for the change over to iPhone! Thanks for all your help and looking forward to the change!
    01-25-2011 10:21 AM
    I love TiPb, always keeps me up to date!!
    01-25-2011 10:46 AM
    a free Verizon iphone would just be one more star to add to the already 5-star rating I give to Tipb for being the best site for all things "i"!!!
    01-25-2011 10:51 AM
    This is a GREAT giveaway idea. This forum ROCKS! I used to be an iPhone user but couldn't stand the horrible service I was getting with AT&T I was forced to give up and go back to VZW......where I adopted the Android technology.
    Now that Big Red finally got their grubby little hands on the NEW iPhone.........I have to have it. Android is good and all but let's face it.......iOS is more refined, polishied, and just flat out works.

This forum is THE best source of information, help, and just all around good people and I would LOVE to win one of the best devices on the market so I can participate in this forum once again.

Thank you and good luck everyone.
    01-25-2011 11:05 AM
    I've been an Apple (and Verizon) user since the very beginning, and the iPhone is the last piece of the puzzle. I've been waiting (im)patiently for the announcement and would be very lucky to get an iPhone 4!
    01-25-2011 11:35 AM
    Been spending all my time on an android news site, but I've wanted a verizon iphone since the rumors started. I'm in!
    01-25-2011 11:55 AM
    I have had an Android phone for like three years just waiting for the day to get an Iphone. I love my ipad and all its apps, and can't wait to have the same abilities on my phone! Thank you TiPb for supplying me with all my "need to knows" on a daily basis about the best electronic devices ever.
    01-25-2011 11:58 AM
    I love TiPb to keep me up-to-date on all of the latest information. Thanks for sharing!
    01-25-2011 12:10 PM
    I check TiPb.com everyday for all the latest apple info. I like how they post a lot of how-to articles and videos explaining new products.

I would like to be the winner of the Verizon iPhone 4 because Verizon has the best service out there
    01-25-2011 01:00 PM
2,390 ... 6869707172 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD