My family has asked me for years to join them on the Verizon network. In our hometown, AT&T signal is nill, and they consistently can't reach me (even if I go 2G). But my adoration of Apple products has kept me stubbornly on a relatively slow and droppy network. Well, this is my golden opportunity. I'm just a couple months from the end of my AT&T contract, and this is the light at the end if the tunnel. So long, iPhone 3G; it's been something, that's for sure. Hello, iPhone 4 and great coverage!
    01-11-2011 05:32 PM
    Hi.

So how do you do the notification? Forum PM?
    01-11-2011 05:33 PM
    I'd love to win one, please pick me
    Finally on verizon!
    I would like to have an Iphone 4 so I can do multitasking, take awesome pics and record Hd video,facetime, apps,music etc.. I'm a fan of apple and I like all their products.. If I a win an Iphone 4 I will be more than happy this year. I love Tipb.com because you're the best about Apple news and always make great contests and also you guys are the only ones who make Ipad Live and Iphone.. I really hope to win an Iphone 4
    I've been a loyal VZW customer for years and am the biggest Apple fanboy around... I just couldn't leave VZ...

NOW IT'S TIME!

FREE AT LAST, FREE AT LAST, THANK APPLE ALMIGHTY WE'RE FREE AT LAST!

I discovered TiPb during this whole VeriPhone excitement and am now a loyal viewer of the live shows and an avid reader of EVERRRRRYYYY story.
    I need this phone because it's everything I use in one device. Pleeeeeeaaase?
    TiPB will be growing like crazy with all of these new users from Verizon. Welcome to the party! I'd love to compare a new Verizon iPhone to my AT&T iPhone 4.

Want to win your very own Verizon iPhone 4 from TiPb? then this is the contest for you! All you have to do is leave a reply in this very thread. (And it wouldn't hurt to tell us why you love TiPb so much -- just sayin').

It's that simple, so go do it already and good luck!
    Way to go Tipb! Right out of the gate and yes, enter me please! Cheers.
    Free Verizon iPhone? Sounds like a pretty awesome deal to me.
    I've been following the rumors about it since this past summer when they started to become seemingly more concrete. I've been out of the US in a 3rd world country for a while using a prehistoric cell phone. Just got back to the states for good recently, so I'm excited to get a smartphone. And can you beat the iPhone? Not yet. This blog has been very helpful to me the past 6-7 months, tracking all the news/rumors. Thanks!
    Tipb is the first page I go to every mourning you guys/girls are my mourning coffee, keep up the great work will be a fan forever!!!!!
    01-11-2011 05:35 PM
    A verizon iphone would help make being the center of the universe a lot more bearable, especially with the facetime. I wont have to be so lonely out here.

TiPb is awesome because Georgia is finneee. oh yea and you guys give away stuff, and its funny to see everyone argue in the comments about random stuff.... oh yea and there are some interesting articles.
    01-11-2011 05:35 PM
    What would be sweeter than getting my very own iPhone from the best website on the internet? Nothing that I can think of!
    01-11-2011 05:36 PM
    this is awesome!
    I love this blog, I read it several times every day for the most accurate iOS news out there. Thanks tipb! Would be awesome to be able to switch to verizon for free!
    I would love to win the verizon iphone
    Iphone on Verizon, love how those two words go together, hope I win.
    01-11-2011 05:37 PM
    So excited to finally have the iPhone on Verizon! I want one! Peace out Blackberry!
    I'm an android user. Got my wife an iPad for Christmas (which I'm using to post this now) and both of us are ready to ditch our droids for new iPhones.

Always been an avid reader of android central. So while I can't comment on the tipb staff, I'm a fan of the family!
    TiPb: Years ago, you served my cousin in the Cell Wars helping him to get the most of his precious iPhone 4; now he begs you to help me in my struggle against the Verizon Empire. I regret that I am unable to present my cousin's request to you in person; but my contract ship has fallen under attack from legal language in fine print on my existing contract and I'm afraid my mission to bring an iphone 4 to Sacramento has failed. I've placed information vital to the survival of the rebellion against 2-year contracts and exorbitant cancellation fees by winning a new iphone into the memory systems of this R2 unit. My cousin told me how to retrieve it via twitter. You must see this droid and free iPhone 4 safely delivered to me in Sacramento.

This is our most desperate hour. Help me, TiPb; you're my only hope.

(Loop)

Ask yourselves now...........
    What would Luke do, hmmmm WWLD?

(cue deep wistful stare toward the distant horizon with the 2 suns.....)

and music starts

Da Da Da DAAAAA Da, Da Da Da Dahhh Dah,Da Da Da Dahhh Dah, Da Da Da Daaaaa
    Last edited by AirSushi; 01-11-2011 at 06:04 PM.
    I have been waiting on this for years! I can't wait to get an iPhone!! A free one would be even better!!! I hope to get picked!!!

Thanks for the great coverage you provide for all things iOS! I have been reading your blog for quite some time, but this contest moved me to go ahead and register. I look forward to keeping track of my favorite blog on my new Verizon iPhone!
    Is this a contract-free Verizon iPhone or just money to go get your own? Because I don't use Verizon, but I don't currently own an iOS device, so I'd take it and use it as an iPod touch on steroids. Thanks for adding the answers to my questions!

Anyway, there's my entry- TiPb is awesome. Before I had to subscribe to multiple blogs for iOS. Now, it's just one blog, plus awesome podcasts.
    Last edited by deferom; 01-11-2011 at 11:22 PM.
    Oh pick me, pick me!
    Give. It. To. Me!

Thanks. I really really really really want it.
    This blog is my homepage! I check it multiple times during the day while I'm at school or work and I find myself hitting F5 quite a bit also. I am a poor college student at the University of Northern Iowa...It gets pretty cold here, and I would love something to cheer me up like a new shiny Verizon iPhone from TiPb
2,390 ... 56789 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD