Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

beng8686

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Why I love TiPB...

I have been following TiPB for quite a while now. I check back a few times a day religiously. The main reason I love TiPB is because of all the new app reviews and walk thrus. I never would have got the courage to jailbreak my iphone 3 if it wasnt for you fine people here at TiPB. I know I won't win that new verizon iPhone from ya but I thought I would drop by and say thanks for all the help I have received from this website.

Haveanawesomeday!

jsarasien

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I have been looking to ditch my blackberry for over a year now. The iPhone would be such a great replacement. Plus I would love to use facetime with my someone special :)

iAgis

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I think this is the best iphone dedicated website on the web and has the coolest give-away(s) :p

I really want an iPhone 4 Verizon for my wife because she is stuck with an older Nokia that has only a few breaths before it dies!

BreakingDawn

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I'd love not having to spend much needed money for the Verizon iphone..

You guys are awesome. I was never a registered member, but i checked the site every day for verizon iphone info. you helped a lot, keeping me up to date on all things iphone.

Thanks so much!!! (i hope i win) ;)

Milazzom

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
I'd love a VZW iPhone!

AT&T service in my area blows... I can't talk and surf at the same time anyway due to our lack of 3G.

As for why I love TiPb, it's the best place to get iOS device-related news!

mlfgc

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I love TiPb cuz they give extremely solid advice on these expensive apple products before I shoot myself in the foot breaking my bank buying them.

iPhone! W00t!

jpenrod86

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I need one

I have been on Verizon for years waiting on an Iphone. I have defended the Iphone 4 for years while receiving flak from all of my droid loving friends. I now have an opportunity to get an Iphone, but probably will not be able to because of cost.

Help me TIPb

chenzo51

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
verizon iphone

boy it would be nice to win this one. love tipb, you guys have the best tips tricks and tools for iphone users and would love to switch to the vzw but cant afford the 3 etfs unless i win or get at least on phone free. this one would greatly help

SandraD922

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
TipB - is THE BEST

I am so happy to have found you! I can't believe how much information you share. The insights, tips, advice, yes, even the rumors !! I love 'em all!

I've been a Verizon customer since the "bag phone!". Do I have to admit that - over 15 years! LOL I can't wait to get the new iPhone! :D

And - how wonderful it would be to WIN ONE from TIPb!! :)

Erievon

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
I love TiPb!!! Keeps me up to date on all things iPad.

I'm a verizon customer and would love to try the iPhone4 on "The Network" instead of having to wait for my next contract cycle.

kbduvall

Aug 19, 2009
www.duvalltech.com
I have been reading TiPb daily for years. You're the most reliable iPhone related news site. You're part of my morning reading... then I check in throughout the day.

jerseyfresh

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
TIPB Love

I won't say why, i'll just say that I do.

I looked forward to and listened to the TIPB podcasts whenever new episodes were released the entire length of the Pacific Crest Trail this past summer. 2,650 miles, from Mexico to Canada.

That's TIPB love!

cpalmer17

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
VZW iPhone!

TiPb is the place I go when I want not only the latest info on iPhones, but the best range of info, including tips (have used many...thanks!). I'm sure if I had a Verizon iPhone, the TiPb site would be even more helpful!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73