TiPB rocks because it is the iOS blog/forum that is most oriented toward the user. I'd love the Verizon iPhone 4 because my AT&T reception has become super-flaky and a free phone would totally make eating the ETF tolerable.
    01-24-2011 06:45 PM
    Awesome cuz of this giveaway!
    Pick me przzzz?
    01-24-2011 06:48 PM
    Would love a verizon iphone from TiPb. This is where I can all my iphone news.
    01-24-2011 07:01 PM
    From the looks of it, this is a long shot. What the hell though, right? I seriously can't wait for this phone to come out and to get one for free would make me do the dance of joy. I haven't been a long time follower of this site but I have always checked in from time to time to see what was going on in the world of istuff. The site is fantastic! Very well written and organized. The thing I have always liked best though is that the writers have always had a good sense of humor as to not take things too seriously. I like to be educated and tickled at the same time. Thanks peeps, keep up the good work!
    01-24-2011 07:06 PM
    the website is simply amazing. I've been checking here for rumors/reviews etc for as long as ive loved apple. Got my other apple products, now all i need is the verizon iphone!
    01-24-2011 07:10 PM
    Wow a new iphone for Verizon. I need it now. Stuck with a blackberry storm and need the real thing rather than the knockoff. Please help.
    01-24-2011 07:14 PM
    I would love a Verizon iPhone I've been on Verizon for 4 years and I've always wanted a iphone. I always tried to find a phone that was as responsive as the iPhone. Even with all these android phones none of them can match the performance of the iPhone.

I check this site every day. The site is always updated with the latest news. I learned all the new details about the Verizon iPhone from this site. I love tipb.
    01-24-2011 07:21 PM
    I. Need. To. Escape. AT&T.
    01-24-2011 07:29 PM
    I'd like to graduate from my BB to an iPhone. Your iPhone info has been invaluable in making my decision!
    Thanks
    01-24-2011 07:37 PM
    I love TiPb because TiPb & Apple love me.
    01-24-2011 07:37 PM
    Dear TiPb,
    I love TiPb for a number of reasons, to start off, I have never had a struggle with my iPhone thanks to the constant tips and advice from you guys. I love the staff, you clearly put in a lot of effort for the website, and it shows. I love the insider finds, and research through domain names, and other things. TiPb TV is the most entertaining thing, I have not missed one in months. I need the Verizon iPhone because I cannot afford an iPhone 4, and am still using my thoroughly used, and cracked iPhone 2g.
    Please choose me, Thank You... Remy
    01-24-2011 08:05 PM
    A couple months ago I was looking to upgrade my phone. I was looking at a Droid phone from Verizon. Then someone told me about a possible Verizon iphone. I googled the rumor and found TiPB. I've been glued to it ever since getting info and waiting for the release of the Verizone iphone. Now the time is come to step up into the big leagues and get an iphone. I need to ditch this old phone. Thanks for all the info TiPB.
    01-24-2011 08:06 PM
    I love tipb.com because i get the lastest news on apples stuff
    01-24-2011 08:11 PM
    It's hard to believe the Verizon iphone is finally here after so long. Given all the great tips and ideas TiPB provides on a regular basis, I'd love to put them to good use on a new iphone. Keep up the good work!
    01-24-2011 08:15 PM
    Variety of perspective with a singular iOS focus. This is why I luv TiPb!
    01-24-2011 08:19 PM
    Can't wait to get rid of my BB Storm.... it is a piece of junk. February 10th can't com fast enough.
    01-24-2011 08:38 PM
    I love Tipb b/c even though I have a Droid X I can still get my Iphone info fix from Tipb through Pulse or my laptop. Now I just need the right phone to match my brainwaves......
    01-24-2011 08:39 PM
    I have never owned an Iphone and would like to start sometime soon. What better way than through a give away.

My first post too!!!!!!!!!!!!
    01-24-2011 08:48 PM
    i think the iphone is great! i love verizon's coverage. here in NC in the rural areas the coverage is much better than att's. i cannot wait to own a verizon iphone. so, so glad they decided to allow another carrier. finally!
    01-24-2011 08:50 PM
    Well, to be honest, I never knew about TiPb until just recently. When Verizon announced the iPhone, I took notice and went looking for more information. That's when I found TiPb. What a great website! TiPb has been my goto source for all things iPhone now. I check the RSS feed several times a day. I'm addicted and I can't wait to get my new iPhone. Thanks for the updates and keep it up!
    01-24-2011 08:58 PM
    I love your timely information on the iphone, and other apple products!
    I love TiPb!! simply because you guys rock!!
    Tipb is my favorite iPhone/iPod/iPad blog bexuase unlike others it doesnt constantly copy and past stories from other blogs
    01-24-2011 09:02 PM
    Even though I may be an Android user, I've always held a special place in my heart for Apple products. You guys are no different. I can always guarantee you will have something interesting about any iDevice out there. I love watching your videos and reading your posts, merely just to see iDevices in action, or to read about the latest and greatest from Cupertino.

And now that Big Red will be getting the most recent, and future iDevices, im wishing desperately to be able to switch to one. To get one for free would be the golden icing on the cake.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    01-24-2011 09:04 PM
    Great site. Lot's of great info. And free phones always help.
    01-24-2011 09:14 PM
2,390 ... 6667686970 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD