I am new and have just discovered TIPB. As a Blackberry Storm user, I have been wanting to switch to the Iphone but have not wanted to give up Verizon. TIPB is a wonderful resource that has everything that anyone could ever want for iphone information. It has helped me solidify my decision in getting an iphone by providing guides, reviews and weekly how-tos that will make the transition from BB to iphone painless.
    01-24-2011 02:28 PM
    the odds are better here than winning the lottery, so why not give it a try
    01-24-2011 02:31 PM
    TiPb has been my #1 source for all things iPhone. It helps me get through my work day when I need to get my inner geek on.
    01-24-2011 02:34 PM
    I learned about this site through crackberry and have been in love with it since then. No where else gives me the information I need for my ipod touch and been jailbreaking all my friends pods and iphones since then. I always wanted a iPhone but at and t sucks where I am. Verizon is the best where we are. I really want to win cause my contract isn't done yet and I don't want to spend full retail but will have to if I don't get this one. Either way thank you for all the info tips and help you guys have given me.
    01-24-2011 02:39 PM
    I love TiPB because it is more than just news. I like the reviews of apps, accessories, and other products. The TV episodes are fun too.
    01-24-2011 02:39 PM
    Tipb has become a staple of my rss and home computer screen. Great info/tips/and tricks everyday. Thanks for all the hard work that goes into it and the passion of the writers. Here's to hoping to get the newest apple product from vzw!
    01-24-2011 02:42 PM
    Woo Hoo! Verizon iPhone!

Why? Because TiPB is *THE* place for all my Apple news!
    01-24-2011 02:44 PM
    TIPB is the bomb!

My 1st stop for all news for IOS devices and up-to-date carrier info!

You guys and gals have THE most comprehensive coverage with blog, videos, podcasts, and forums for users of all levels!

And no other site has Georgia!
    01-24-2011 02:45 PM
    TiPb is an awesome blog for people who want to look for information on everything Apple. They give you reliable information that is really handy on things such as leaked products, upcoming products, and tips and tricks to get things done. Ontop of that, TiPb is the only place that does Giveaway, you should be grateful to that. I have TiPb bookmarked because I read it every single day and it really does help me when I need to know stuff. For example, TiPB helped me hold off on getting the iPhone 4 for AT&T with their leaks for the Verizon iPhone 4, which I was glad about since I am a Verizon user. If you dont like TiPb and dont have it bookmarked, then youre just a loser who's missing out on really good stuff.
    01-24-2011 02:49 PM
    My weekends feel a little empty because there is a lack of TiPb posts
    01-24-2011 02:50 PM
    I love this place because I have learned a lot about what to do when I receive an Iphone....hopefully when I win this giveaway! I am too far from my upgrade, so this would get me one!!!
    01-24-2011 02:54 PM
    A free iPhone is always cool. Tipb casts a wide net in its coverage of mobile tech. I always come to Tipb first for my iOS device news,updates,and tips. You guys do a great job informing and entertaining. Keep up the great work! Thanks.
    01-24-2011 02:56 PM
    And I love TiPb because it gives me all the information I ever need for my iphone!!! It was particularly helpful when the new year's alarm clock fiasco occurred! Thanks TiPb!!!
    01-24-2011 02:57 PM
    What's there not to love?
    Best phone ever! I personally do not have a carrier preference, but iPhone 4 is the best. Phone. Ever!
    TIPB, you guys are the best!
    01-24-2011 03:03 PM
    Georgia and Rene, you guys are great! Even if I don't win, I wanted to say how much I appreciate the time you guys (all of you at TIPB) put into the news stories and videos. I cringe when people make judgmental comments about your opinions or grammer, or sexist comments that aren't relevant to what this board is about. Keep up the good work! What would we do without you?
    01-24-2011 03:11 PM
    I love the TiPb because ever since I bought my iPhone in 08, I've been following the blog more to learn about my phone and upcoming updates. As my wife will tell, I've been religiously keeping tabs on the rumors and release date for the iPhone on Verizon. FINALLY! The day is coming. NO more dropped calls, NO more lack of 3G. A reliable phone on a reliable network. IF we didn't live in the middle of nowhere, we would be the first in line. Thanks for keeping us mortals up to date.
    01-24-2011 03:13 PM
    I love you guys but ATT in my area is killing me! Please help me move to Verizon to save my sanity! And again your iOS coverage is second to none!
    01-24-2011 03:14 PM
    I would THOROUGHLY enjoy a new Verizon iPhone 4! I never win anything and this would make my day, week, my whole friggin' year!!
    I love TiPb!! It's my VERY first stop when I'm looking for the newest, most up to date information on all my favorite dream gadgets! TiPb, please, HOOK ME UP!
    01-24-2011 03:29 PM
    Personally, I love TiPb for the simple fact that despite this being an iOS focused site, TiPb isn't even remotely as fanboy bias as most other networks that fall into the same category. For starters, you're not scared to point out flaws, missing features or generally dig around Apple's marketing PR statements to uncover the truth behind the curtain that sometimes Apple tries to use. You don't shy away from jailbreaking topics in the name of "apple does everything best" like most other sites and you don't use the front page to post nothing but bias articles about why the iPhone is so superior to everything else.

You utilize the network as you know it should be used: the best source of information for anyone who's interested in iOS products.

Now, give me a VZW iPhone please because I canceled my AT&T iPhone 3GS service a few months back to switch to a Verizon Droid X because I couldn't take all the dropped calls I was having and despite now having MUCH better call quality, Android OS just feels very much like a work in progress and has so many little problems that it kills the user experience and I miss the consistency and reliability of the iPhone.
    01-24-2011 03:29 PM
    Out of all the other smartphone sites I have been a member of, TiPb is the one that makes me feel most at home. Everytime I stop by I find more and more useful information even though the only Apple device I own right now is an Ipod Classic. I know you will be a great help in the future
    01-24-2011 03:34 PM
    I want one!
    01-24-2011 03:39 PM
    i want to get rid of my iPhone 3g. You guys are great!!
    01-24-2011 03:41 PM
    Because TIPB and the rest of Smartphone Experts network has the best, most up to date info on the latest mobile gadgets... And if I want to switch devices, you have a site for each of the popular mobile platforms.... Of course, my favorite is the annual round robin exercise...
    01-24-2011 03:49 PM
    Want to win your very own Verizon iPhone 4 from TiPb? then this is the contest for you! All you have to do is leave a reply in this very thread telling us why you love TiPb so much.

It's that simple, so go do it already and good luck!

DETAILS

- grand prize consists of one (1) Apple Store or equivalent gift certificate in the amount of $500 towards the purchase of a Verizon iPhone 4.
    - Contest starts now. Winner will be announced on TiPb.com on February 9, 2011.
    This would be a great surprise. I have been waiting for this phone for a while but unfortunately are not eligible for the device at promotional pricing so will not be getting it.

And TIPB is my go to source...daily...for apple news!!
    01-24-2011 03:53 PM
    I love TIPB because of the friendly and helpful community of course!
    01-24-2011 03:54 PM
2,390 ... 6465666768 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD