Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mademan420

May 18, 2010
Visit site
TiPb Rocks!!!

TiPb is kinda like a Walmart(wait let me finish), it gives me a one stop shop for ALL my iPhone/iPad needs. No need for signing up for multiple accounts on multiple forums when TiPb does/has it all!!!:D

Ckidwell

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Please!

Tipb should let me win this iPhone, it's such a great site that I recommend it to everyone, unfortunately being a verizon customer I only come here being an iPad and iPod touch user, help me have another reason to continue being a daily reader!

damjr312

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Appreciate the opportunity to win such a cool phone. I read TiPb regularly to stay current with the latest news on all things Apple. It's also a great way to learn about news in the mobile world from all of the different points of view. I know that you all work very hard to keep readers, like me, in "the know", and, for that, I'm truly appreciative. Now -- to be able to join in all that is iPhone would be even better!!

davjaxn

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I love TiPb because it gives good, straightforward information without being so opinionated that it detracts from the info!

ronarchy

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I Love TiPB for the constant flow of every important bit of information about iPads and iPhones!!! I can even post on the forum from my iPhone and iPad!!

BPGator37

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
I wanna iPhone4

Stuck on an Verizon HTC Android with more bugs/buggy software than the Florida Everglades Mid Summer! :mad:

Love you relevant up to minute post/articles. Always great information on the forefront of news. :)

wengever

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
TIPB rocks

I LOVE TIPB...
you guys keep me updated everyday!
my friends were amazed everytime i told them about iphone updates,app updates etc..
i told them i always check TIPB.

a verizon iphone will be a great gift!

continue on updating us! GOOD JOB GUYS!

HCoBum3202

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Tipb is the best! I'm addicted to the up to the minute posts. It's part of my routine...E-mail, Facebook, Tipb, Banking. You guys have the best contests as well! Couldn't be happier with the site! You guys rock!

steven93921

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I have been waiting for the Verizon iPhone for forever...

but I just upgraded recently so the only way I'm getting an iPhone in the next 18 months is if I win one.

Puh-leeeeeeeaaaaaase pick me!!! =]

-steven ???

rolandrock

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
TiPb is by far my number one go to when looking for anything related to Apple mobile devices. In addition to well written and helpful articles, they always deliver up-to-date news with anything relevant to Apple devices. It's hard to find a blog that can beat TiPb!

gpg22574

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I always wanted an iPhone and am so happy that Verizon is getting it. PLEASE PICK ME!!!!

Having a hard time with my wife in the hospital and winning an iPhone would definitely put a smile on my face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73