TiPb is my source for one stop shopping. Need to add the iPhone to complete my collection. Waiting years for this to happen
    01-24-2011 08:51 AM
    I've got to say that this is an awesome and informative site!!! I used to be addicted to Crackberry and Pinstack, then I finally gave up on BlackBerry and went Droid, so I got hooked on Droid-Life and Droid Forums, but none of these phones have been able to satisfy my craving for a balance between fun, power, and a clean easy to use UI, so I've broken down and decided to give the iPhone a go finally, and this site has me further sold on the phone. I can't wait for Verizon to finally get the best phone on the market. Of course I hope to win the giveaway, but the great info here makes me a winner already just by joining!!!
    01-24-2011 08:51 AM
    Tipb is the best place to get all your info on apple products.
    you guys and girls rock thanks for all the info!!

HOPEFULLY I WIN THAT IPHONE
    01-24-2011 09:23 AM
    I love TiPb for all the great info on the iPhone! <3
    01-24-2011 09:28 AM
    Tipb is the best source for information for everything related to the iphone, ipad, etc! They get the scoop out to the "i-public" quickly and accurately. Getting a free iphone for Verizon from them would just solidify my faith and dedication to the site! You guys rock - help me "rock" a new verizon iphone - Ive been waiting forever for this to happen and free just makes it that more attainable for me!
    01-24-2011 09:59 AM
    I love this site, chances are I can figure out how to fix just anything on my phone from the articles or the forum. Keep up the good work.

Hopefully I'll get a new iphone out of this
    01-24-2011 10:57 AM
    Any1 stolen my iphone 3gs, i would be very pleased to own a new iphone 4 from you Tipb.
    I like this site, becouse i can read interesting news everyday here.
    01-24-2011 10:57 AM
    TiPB is awesome because it has all the best updates and how-to's for dumb people like me.
    01-24-2011 11:02 AM
    I've been following the reviews and musings of TiPb for a few years now. the reviews have been great and even better the tips have been fantastic. Since the iphone was released on AT&T's network I've wanted one, but not the AT&T inferior network. Now that the iphone is available on Verizon's 3G netowrk I WANT ONE. I have not doubt I will have to buy a second one, when my wife sees and plays with mine.

Hoping my luck is good!
    01-24-2011 11:03 AM
    Ah TIPB is like finding that girl who you fall in love with at first glance. The heart flutters and the mind races. Thank you so much for providing helpful, leaked, and jailbroken information. I have been visiting your site for the past two years and have learned so much from you guys. So from me to you thank you. PEACE LOVE, JAILBREAKS, AND JERRY CURLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM OUT!
    01-24-2011 11:06 AM
    the ultimate place for info on iPhone, you guys rule!!!!!!
    01-24-2011 11:09 AM
    I have been a fanboy of Android for the past year and a half. I was in denial, the moment I heard of a official date for the iphone for Verizon my divorce papers were filed with Android. I feel so naughty, but I know the iphone can make me happier then my Droid ever could. Splitting up custody on all of our accessories will be tough though! If it wasn't for TiPb and getting all of this great info I would still be unhappy and living in denial. Thanks to all the staff, you guys rule!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by nuttz565; 01-24-2011 at 11:14 AM.
    01-24-2011 11:12 AM
    I would LOVE a Verizon Iphone from Tipb! I just lost my girlfriend of three years, lost job, and a full time college student! Lot going on and this could really turn my life around! Tipb is alwasy giving away free stuff and providing the NEWEST INFO as soon as it comes out. I love this site and hope you choose me
    01-24-2011 11:12 AM
    ...this is made just for me. I live in a remote place in ND and the only national provider is Verizon. I travel and would like to have a iPhone, I'm ready, go ahead and send it. Apple since 1977!

Bruce, on the Canadian border and it is cold!
    01-24-2011 11:13 AM
    Hmmmm, why I love TiPb? I would have to say the reason I love the site is the fact you always seem to provide your fanbase with the most current and accurate news available for iPhone, iPad and iPod. I love the fact that I have a central place to get all the NEWS that MATTERS. I check your site everyday many times a day and even check it before my email, local news or my sports news. I love the site and share your posts regular both in person and via the web. I love being able to talk tech to friends and family and know that the information I am quoting is from a reliable source with great staff and articles. Keep up the good work and thank you for the opportunity at another wonderful contest. As a current iPhone user on AT&T with NO 3G coverage in my area, I would love the opportunity to receive the new Verizon iPhone 4. Thank you all.
    01-24-2011 11:14 AM
    I really dont have any long or meaningful story like some of you guys, My wife just feel AT&T Is too darn expensive so I would like to try Verizon.
    I have been off contract since July 2010 because I knew this day would come thanks to the help of TiPB. Thus winning an iPhone from TiPB would make my life complete.
    or two, or three...
    01-24-2011 11:15 AM
    Winning anything would be cool............and the infor I get from you guys at TiPb is Out Flippin Standing...........oh plus Georgia has to be the how do you say "Best" editor out there!! no offense to you Rene your great also!
    01-24-2011 11:17 AM
    I come to TiPb because this is a site run by people like me--not big-shot insiders who casually toss off phrases like, "Oh, when I was meeting with my Apple source the other day..." TiPb comes across as real people dedicated to getting information out to fellow iDevice lovers.

Also, if I won this phone, it would actually be going to my Mom. And I'm not even kidding about this. I will send a picture of her with the phone. She's a schoolteacher who usually only gets her Apple products second hand from me when I'm done with them simply because she can't afford them.

Help me make her happy, TiPb!
    01-24-2011 11:21 AM
    I would love a Verizon iPhone. TiPb I found when I first got my palm pre and found precentral.net. I have come by daily ever since. This site has it all regarding iOS.
    01-24-2011 11:22 AM
    I luv TiPb sooooo much because they put the "tip" in "myfixforapplerumorstostoptheshakes"... Ah much better
    01-24-2011 11:22 AM
    I would love to make the switch to an iPhone! You guys always keep me so informed on whats what with ios! <why I love Tipd so much. My iPod touch needs a sibling so fingers crossed
    01-24-2011 11:24 AM
    I actually just found this website in anticpation of the Verizon iPhone. Can't wait to get one, but winning one would be awesome! I have found some great info here for the iPhone and for my daughters iPod Touch. I think I may be on this site all day catching up and learning
    01-24-2011 11:25 AM
    i would LOOOOVE to win an iphone 4!

Why do i love tipB so much? GREAT material! GREAT coverage of legit AND jailbreak material! And an awesome and friendly staff! Keep up the great work guys and gals!!
    01-24-2011 11:25 AM
2,390 ... 6061626364 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD