TiPB is everything I desire in a forum. And what I desire is more "i"s in everything. So you can see where that comes from. People here know how to get the best out of any iDevice, and they're willing to help out when you have a problem. The site's well-organized too, with everything you need being easy to find. TiPB covers all things apple and makes being the butt of all those "hold it right" jokes worth the while. Of course, now you have a shot at taking all those jokes away now
    01-19-2011 01:18 PM
    I love Tipb because I love watching and listening to the gang talk all things iPad and tech. Such great fun.

Okay. That's a big fat lie. You're right. I can't even fib my way out of a paper bag. Guilty as charged.

I love Tipb because I love Georgia. And I want that iPhone 4. And yes, I've thanked her, too. If I could thank her more, I'd do it. As you are reading this I'm still pecking around the Tipb site looking for any hidden "Thanks!" buttons leading to Georgia. The Easter Egg hunt before Easter. Maybe I'll get lucky and find one that opens up to a cool little animation of Steve Jobs dancing the Watusi on top of a Microsoft Xoom to the tune of "Our House".

Cue the Nyquil. I'm going back to bed. (cough)
    Last edited by mtnmedic; 01-19-2011 at 03:23 PM. Reason: Spelling, spelling and more spelling. Someone took my brain out last night and replaced it with tater tots.
    01-19-2011 03:12 PM
    TiPd - straightforward advice for my iDevice!
    01-19-2011 03:57 PM
    TiPb is more addictive than crack.

I listen to the podcasts like there's no tomorrow...unfortunately I don't show up on the forums much
    01-19-2011 05:09 PM
    TiPb is my number one source for all iPhone information and product reviews!
    01-19-2011 06:05 PM
    TiPb is awesome besides facebook is getting annoying!
    01-19-2011 06:10 PM
    Count me in!
    01-19-2011 06:56 PM
    I have been waiting for the iPhone forever to come to Verizon. Im so thankful to TiPb since I learned of the Verizon launch from the site.
    01-19-2011 06:57 PM
    TiPb is a great resource for the iPhone/iPad/iPod,
    Of course nothing could be better than winning a Verizon iPhone !
    looking forward to the launch of the Verizon iPhone, winning one and saying bye bye to my BB Storm...
    01-19-2011 08:36 PM
    Looking forward to joining another awesome community and learning about the dream phone I've been wanting on the network I'm on. No more iphone "killers" just the real deal!

Good luck to all... and especially to me!
    01-19-2011 08:54 PM
    Is there any other site other then TIPB? :-) Love the forums and love the podcast keep up the great work. I learn something new with each podcast. Love the front news page its the first thing I check everyday.
    I have a big daddy Imac, mommy Ipad, and the black sheep of the family droid x. i need to complete the family of mac with verizon IPHONE!!

thanks for the contest.
    01-19-2011 09:25 PM
    I love TiPb because it's 100% Sucka Free.
    01-19-2011 09:48 PM
    TiPb has all the latest and greatest info. It's the Apple gadget go-to!
    01-19-2011 10:40 PM
    I have been waiting for the iPhone to come to Verizon ever since it came out! Now that it finally is, I'm over a year away from my upgrade and no way could I pay full price I have been a lurker on here keeping up with Apple news but it has just not been in my price range. A free iPhone though might just fit into the budget!
    01-19-2011 11:02 PM
    I will give up my Evo in a heartbeat. TiPb is my #1 source for all things Apple
    01-20-2011 01:37 AM
    Tipb is one of the few sites I check everyday!! U guys do a great job on informing us users on what's going on, in the iPone/iPad community!!
    I would love to try the iPone on Verizon!!
    01-20-2011 02:45 AM
    I would really love to win this iphone! I have verizon service but need a new phone. I have 3 children 4 & under with the youngest being 1 month. I have no landline and my cell is my lifeline to family who are all 3+ hours away. I have a very crappy phone that is problematic & does not work half the time, & having young children I don't have $ to replace my phone. You are awesome for being so generous and giving an iphone away. Thank you for the opportunity to enter and hopefully win.
    01-20-2011 06:09 AM
    SO looking forward to getting a new IPohne 4 on Verizon. I am ready to get away from my blackberry and since I startedlooking the the IPhone and the IPod Touch the TiPb website has been a priceless source of information on both products. I Love the TiPb broadcasts and podcasts and can't wait to get my new IPhone.

Thanks
    01-20-2011 09:46 AM
    TiPb is an awesome site!! I would love to win the iPhone!
    01-20-2011 12:28 PM
    It's the best and only place to get iP inforamation (iPhone, iPad, iPod)
    01-20-2011 12:44 PM
    01-20-2011 07:41 PM
    I LOVE TiPb! They are my go-to source for all my questions about my ipod touch and they are actually where I learned about the upcoming Verizon iphone! Which is why it would be appropriate to win it on this site!
    01-20-2011 10:20 PM
    TiPb Rocks!! I love learning about new things about my iPod touch when I read the tips section! And I'm stuck with my Palm Pre Plus for a long time until I get a new upgrade from Verizon... I'm already a huge Apple fan! If i got the iPhone, It'd give me a whole new reason to fall in love with Apple again! Not to mention, how much more I would use TiPb than I already do
    01-20-2011 11:33 PM
    TIPB is the best site for iPhone news! It would be awesome to win a Verizon iphone!
    01-20-2011 11:37 PM
    01-21-2011 01:18 AM
2,390 ... 5758596061 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD