Thanks for making somone very happy! Take care...
    01-18-2011 03:02 PM
    Because I own an iPod/iPhone/iPad (as well as various Macs), TiPb has become my primary source for info on what is new on the Apple-horizon. It is also the top spot for tips to get the best use out of i-products I already own. Also, Apple stock makes up a large share of my retirement portfolio. For that reason I need the best intelligence I can get about the technology future. TiPb is my #1 source for that, too. Those are three reasons why I made TiPb my browser home page.
    01-18-2011 03:05 PM

I love TiPb because it gives extensive information about the number #1 phone that completely ROCKS!!! The IPhone is the phone of my heart <3 desires !!! I would just go FrAgGlE rOcK if I WON one... .... Thanks TiPb for all that that you do to keep your Customers UpDaTeD.

YOU COMPLETELY ROCK MY SOCKS OFF !!! Xo

~~**Keisha
    01-18-2011 03:23 PM
    Tipb has great news on up to date Apple products. Iphone here please thank you.
    01-18-2011 03:29 PM
    This would be just the push I need to move to VZ.
    01-18-2011 03:33 PM
    I love TiPb because it's a FANTASTIC source of info on the iPhone, the iPad & the iPod Touch!!

PLEASE give me a free iPhone - my wife is going to KILL me when I add a SIXTH line of service to our Verizon plan in order to get a new Verizon iPhone!

You don't want to be responsible for my death - do you?!!

Dennis
    01-18-2011 03:38 PM
    Not only do i love this site i also love android central and crackberry. but this site is my fav. your articles are informative and advise is one of a kind. Ive jailbroken my ipod touch and a couple of friends iphone with your tutorials. they haven't failed me once. Ive never seen a site give so much FREE information. i visit all 3 sites regularly but this on the most. i would love a verizon iphone. but if i don't win i would like to thank you for all your information you have given me.
    01-18-2011 03:40 PM
    Nothing would be sweeter then being the first person on my block to rock the VZW iphone!
    01-18-2011 03:47 PM
    TiPb is THE source for all things iPhone. And Verizon > AT&T
    01-18-2011 03:50 PM
    So many reasons u r my favorite. The first thing I do when I wake up is grab my iPhone and read the latest post at every break, lunch, before I drive home, when I get home, you get the picture. You r insightful, very informative, quick on the draw, and of course very entertaining. Couldn't make it through my day without TiPb. Please can I have my Verizon iPhone 4 now.
    01-18-2011 03:55 PM
    In simple words: honest, helpful, easy to understand, normally very accurate and informative! What could you ask for? Keep up the good job
    01-18-2011 04:09 PM
    Been lurking since I had a 3G but joined up when I saw this hoping to win since I can't afford one. Anyway, I've always found you guys informative and I could never look away, even after I was forced to leave the 3G. Very friendly members from what I've seen, can't way to be part of the community. This is one of the most helpful and welcoming communities I've seen on the web, and I'm sorry it took so long for me to join up.

Oh, and these guys told me it was a pretty cool place to "chill" =D

01-18-2011 04:22 PM
    TiPb is the best source of information on apple. It not only brings latest new, rumors about Apple products, accessories but also brings the products users into communities. It's like this cool hangout area for all like minded people who love their iPhone's, iPads.

Ofcourse I want the Verizon iPhone. I have been following every development on that front on TiPb. Now that the ever elusive Verizon iPhone has become a reality, I'd love to have one in my pocket.
    01-18-2011 04:25 PM
    It keeps me informed and educated on iphone news that I don't really see on other sites I visit.
    01-18-2011 04:27 PM
    I have been waiting on the iphone to come to Verizon for years. I have really enjoyed all of the information I have received on this site and look forward to being a part of this community for a very long time now that Verizon has finally struck a deal with Apple.
    01-18-2011 04:32 PM
    I would love to win a first edition Verizon iPhone....I have been waiting for a very long time for this...I tried the whole Blackberry Storm...but that failed...PLEASE!!!!!!!

Thanks!!!!!!!
    01-18-2011 04:33 PM
    There are several reasons why I love coming to Tipb.com so often!

1. First of all, the website is VERY EASY to find information quickly! Very well set up!

2. I do not even own an iPhone because I'm stuck on a basic call/text phone from around 2002 but I still am always looking for information on the iPhone and this is the site that always gets facts fast and easy to follow up on.

3. The community is so helpful! Tipb.com has attracted thousands of users who all share that the iPhone and iPad are some of the most fantastic products ever made and more than willing to help out a user when needed.

4. The administrators of Tipb.com are also very fair when comparing the iPhone and iPad to other competitors to make sure this website is never biased. Although most people that come to this site love the iPhone and iPad, administrators do their best to make it fair for others looking for information on certain Apple products in order to compare to other non Apple products, and the administrators do a very well job.

Those 4 reasons are what keep a hopeful Verizon iPhone 4 owner like me to stay loyal to Tipb.com.
    01-18-2011 05:02 PM
    I love TiPb. I love coming to the site to find out all of the new info on iPhone products and software. The accessory store is amazing, and the prices are awesome. I love following Georgia, Rene, and all of TiPb team on twitter as well. You guys are awesome, and I would love to win a new VZW iPhone 4. I work for VZW, and to strut around with a new iPhone would be amazing.
    01-18-2011 05:11 PM
    been waiting for this day for 3 yrs now. Finally TiPb brings the news of the year!!!!! Great job
    01-18-2011 05:16 PM
    Hey! I would love to win a Verizon iPhone 4! Alright, so yes I am stating the obvious. However; having been an avid & loyal blackberry user since I became old enough to actually use cell phones years ago I never thought I would see the day where I would be seeking to jump ship (although that can mostly be attributed to the fact that I've been w/ Verizon for years now). Since the first iPhone was introduced my want for the device has steadily increased w/ each introduction of a new generation. I've finally decided that this is the time to make my switch & I am now amongst those that are eagerly awaiting Verizon's iPhone & TiPb has been my one stop-shop for everything iPhone related since the big announcement & I couldn't appreciate more!
    01-18-2011 05:30 PM
    I have been wanting an I phone so bad but been stuck in a contract and now finally I can it would be so awesome to get a free iPhone nd jus like my name I love I phone!!!!!!!!!
    01-18-2011 05:37 PM
    I like TiPb because someone new to the blog and posting for their first time has just as much a chance of winning as someone who's been here a while. They truly have no prejudice (minus love for the iPhone but that's why we're all here) and it shows in there actions reporting and otherwise.
    01-18-2011 05:50 PM
    Darn everyone beat me to the point. Come on let an Android user win and become and Iphone Fanboy pleaseeeeeeeee.
    01-18-2011 05:52 PM
    I would love a shiny new CDMA iPhone that actually makes and receives calls!
    01-18-2011 05:56 PM
    I'm down for a free iPhone. Finally will be able to put all the articles to good use.
    01-18-2011 06:32 PM
2,390 ... 5556575859 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD