You keep us informed of all things god-like!
    01-18-2011 01:15 PM
    I love Tipb! I listen to the podcasts every week and have been around from the begining. but always check you out on my iphone and haven't registered till now.

keep up the good work
    01-18-2011 01:20 PM
    TIPB always has the bestest give aways and products. That is why I love them.
    01-18-2011 01:22 PM
    I've been reading TiPb since just before I got my iPhone 3G, and its been at the top of my Tech feeds since then. Even after I finally said enough and switched to Verizon last February, I've kept up on TiPb features and followed every hopeful whisper of getting an iPhone on Verizon.

The coverage and relevance are excellent, and there's something worth reading every day. I can't say that about many sites. Thanks for the time and effort you put into TiPb, and I hope you have many more years of quality reporting to come.
    01-18-2011 01:23 PM
    Gentlepersons,

I would love to win the Verizon iPhone because I am an Apple fanboy. I listen to tipb because I was hoping this day would come. (Not the contest but the iPhone to Verizon) I have been using the Palm Pre Plus on Verizon for the last year. I like the phone and happen to be a Palm fanboy as well. Have used exclusively Palm smartphones since Kyocera and PalmPilots before that.

However, all my other gear is Apple and from an integration point of view, the iPhone is better for me. However, I certainly hope Palm thrives, starting Feb 9. (I also listen and read preplus)

So, I do hope to be considered for winning the iPhone.

Thank you.

redundant
    01-18-2011 01:27 PM
    I started reading TiPb when the rumors started about V getting the iphone, so now would be a great time to actualloy win one. Thanks.
    01-18-2011 01:34 PM
    Thank you tipb. I can't wait to enjoy the iPhone 4 on the best network !
    01-18-2011 01:36 PM
    I have yet to find a place online that is more comprehensive or helpful with all iOS devices. I have been involved in the android community for the past year and as a verizon subscriber I am excited to finally join the iOS loyal. I look forward to being an active member of tipb.com.
    01-18-2011 01:37 PM
    My GF would love this...it would make for a good present =)
    01-18-2011 01:44 PM
    TiPd.com has probably got me to switch to an iPhone, and if I could do it for free it would be even better!
    01-18-2011 01:46 PM
    I love TiPb because the stories come in early and because of all the giveaways
    01-18-2011 01:56 PM
    I've been reading TiPb for a long time. It's on my daily read list keeping me informed of "What's going on".
    01-18-2011 02:02 PM
    I LOVE Tipb! I am on Tipb all of the time! On my computer, on my iPhone, to check for updates, and learn new things.J thought i knew it all with the iphone but tipb proves that wrong, since there's always something to learn! If I won, I would give it to my mom, because she lives in Florida, and I live in delaware. She has verizon already, and I think it would be great to facetime with her, since I haven't seen her in a while! It would be easier for her to learn the iPhone than using a different program to video chat her.
    01-18-2011 02:04 PM
    AT&T has been so bad I had to switch to Verizon to make a phone call. My iPad keeps me part of the TiPb family, but a Verizon iPhone would be the best of all worlds.

Thank you for all of your great coverage, reviews, and awesome friendly staff to answer questions and engage in friendly discussions. You guys rock!

Also, major props to the TiPb store. You guys have the best customer service and awesome selection of accessories that beat prices everywhere else. I've always had a wonderful experience and use the store as my sole source for iDevice accessories. Thank you!
    Last edited by spltngheadache; 01-18-2011 at 02:07 PM.
    01-18-2011 02:05 PM
    I want this IPHONE!!!
    01-18-2011 02:09 PM
    I've switched back and forth between carriers to try the apple handset on almost every revision. I'm glad that won't be necessary anymore. I would love to win the Verizon handset so that I don't need to explain to my wife why I needed to try out yet another apple product.
    01-18-2011 02:10 PM
    Guys, I check in at least a few times a day and refer anyone looking into iequipment or how-to because the coverage and tips are so thorough.

I also like the contests...bring on the verizon iPhone!

Thanks!
    01-18-2011 02:18 PM
    an iphone, and in particular, a white iPhone on Verizon would be amazing
    01-18-2011 02:24 PM
    Love the iPhone and love TiPbs.
    You are THE Go-To for i-thangs and we really appreciate having one trusted source. Thanks!
    It would be a wonderful thing indeed to win an iPhone 4 for my Sweetheart who is a long time Verizon customer but loves my iPhone.
    T
    01-18-2011 02:25 PM
    As a loyal Verizon customer for a million years I just wanna say that a free iphone would be a great thing! I always avoided AT & T bc the service where I live is so sketchy but getting on on Big Red would be a Big Win!:o
    01-18-2011 02:34 PM
    I love TiPb so much because it has everything from reviews to how-to's and accessories and who can forget about the giveaways. Thanks for the chance to win.
    01-18-2011 02:34 PM
    I always love reading your articles, polls, and reviews because its something different from MacRumors. I used to be a strict MacRumors user but after I stumbled onto your site, I read your articles far more frequently. I like that you have a podcast that covers lots of different subjects. The main thing that I like is that you focus on the iPhone, iPod, and iPad...all the things I want, and none of the things I don't want. MacRumors focuses broadly on everything Apple, but you guys take a smaller portion but do a better job of covering it.

Thanks and keep up the good work!
    01-18-2011 02:35 PM
    I love Tipb because there constantly guessing whasts coming next, arousing our curiosity everyday!!!
    01-18-2011 02:41 PM
    I have wanted one of these since iPhone was born but alas... TiPb gives me a chance for a free one? They just became my new best friends!
    01-18-2011 02:54 PM
    Free ipone sign me up. I love tipb, I look at the site almost daily for latest news. Keep up the the good work
    Last edited by illbebaek; 01-18-2011 at 03:01 PM.
    01-18-2011 02:58 PM
2,390 ... 5455565758 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD