Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB01

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
TIPB is a great site... with the Verizon iPhone on the horizon it will be a central site for new iPhone users, I can't wait to be part of that community. This site will make the transition from Android to iOS an easy one... I can't wait to get my hands on the Verizon iPhone...even better would be if I managed to win one through this great site!

naeubanks

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Have waited for years!

I've been stuck on a family plan on Verizon since I got my first flip phone. I upgraded to a Droid when it first came out because it was the best smartphone verizon had ever gotten but I have been a closet iPhone lover ever since Mr. Jobs announced the first one. I've listened to the iPhone live podcast since it started and absolutely love the articles and forums of this TiPb community.

niksomani

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
TiPb Rocks!

I love the reviews on here...and although I haven't posted before or bought anything, there is great info here!!...Thanks TiPb!

If I win a Verizon iphone4, I gladly dump Att!

mikeybigz

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Tipb rocks!!!

Tipb absolutely rocks!!!!! i used crackberry.com for two years and now i am excited to use Tipb.com......the information here is sooooo great!!! keep doing such a great job guys!

kibbler652

Mar 23, 2010
Visit site
I love you people at tipb, becuase you guys review things engadget doesn't, give new information on all things iPhone, iPad, and iTouch and give stuff away, I'd love to get a new phone, this just isn't in my budget, (seriously not at all). Hope I can get a cell phone, the iphone would be a great first phone. Thanks for the give-away.
Here is a haiku to celebrate:

What an awesome thing,
the iPhone that is given
to Verizons care.

Thanks, crossing my fingers.

jmcd1027

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
I would love a free iphone! I am a blackberry owner (have been for years) and this site is what made m? want to forget blackberries and become an iphone owner! Thanks to everyone here for all the helpful posts and blogs, its now my daily read! Xx

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Verizon iphone 4 Givaway

Hi,
I am new to this forum because of the long time love for iphone. I am a registered user of all of your sister sites and havbe been waiting 2 long years for my BB contract to run out and now I have 2 months left and would love to win an iphone from TiPb. I love the information you provide especially the how to articles and videos.

I am saving my pennies...lol :) but it would not hurt my feelings if you choose me for the new Verizon iphone.

You will have a lifetime loyal poster here and willl bring as many new people as I can find to the party here so choose me already!

Thank you TiPb

amcintyre

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Why I enjoy TiPb

I enjoy this site because it keeps me abreast of so much that is happening in the iPhone, iPod and iPad world. It is almost impossible to stay so informed on my own. Thanks for the excellent service.

TERRYLUBIN

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Don't think I'll win but I'll Give This A Try!

Been following your website for years. I love your website because you all have and provide the latest/best information for not just iPhone but multiple Apple products. You all are most def on that official status!!! I was someone whom didn't even care about apple devices BUT because of YOU GUYS I now want to obtain the iPhone. Thanks so much for your hardwork and dedication. We ALL appreciate it! Sidenote: This is coming from a crackberry addict (lol).

Jdub

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site
Verizon iPhone

TiPb is ontzagwekkend, g?nial, impressionante, do I need to add more languages, they are just AWESOME! If I win I will be taunting (nicest way possible) the iPhone in my family's face as they are stuck with their Droids for another year until they can upgrade to the iPhone! They were too impatient and I would love to show them what they could have had if they would have stuck it out.

Thanks, Jdub:)

ckillam3

May 11, 2009
Visit site
Delusional or dreaming...

As long time Verizon customer using a Palm Treo, don't you believe its time for a change? Or maybe I need help...

Strykr

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Verizon Iphone giveaway

Hello all,
I'm a nube to this sort of thing so forgive me if I sound out of touch. I have been anticipating the idea of owning an Iphone and just happened to find this site. Throughout my quest I have discovered several iphone websites but they failed to provide the type of content disclosed herein. It's like a Walmart for Iphone, tech, apps, info and accessories.

carpathia16

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Would Love the Verizon iPhone

I love TiPB because your coverage is fantastic and timely. By having separate podcasts for the iPhone and the iPad, your coverage is more in depth and current than any other podcasts. And I love hanging out in the chat room when you're taping the podcasts. Georgia and Rene always are on top of the issues and explain the tech well without making it oversimplified or condescending. You make tech fun. I laugh while I learn. What more could you ask for?

amorok

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
I love TiPB for a lot of reasons. I love how rumors about Apple products are put out with perspective and common sense attached. The historical trend data for things like release dates is awesome, and I come here before I go to the Apple help forums. My favorite thing about the site is actually a very minor, oft-ignored feature but one I appreciate. I read the post about greenpoison jailbreak when it came out and thought "Man, I need to get this." And looking closer, there was the link right there! I know people take it for granted that the link is there but it's a feature that takes this blog from informative to functional and polished. Thanks TiPB, and keep up the awesome!!

crusinclassic

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
iPhone rockin the air waves

Looking forward to getting my iPhone. Just wandering if it should be a 4.0 or 5.0... Only time will tell. But if you give me the $500 I'll go right now with the current version. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2