If not for tipb I would have never even delved into iphone, how's that for kudos?
    Give me an iphone and you'll have a BB and Android convert in your midst
    01-17-2011 03:15 AM
    What a great opportunity to land a new iPhone......much love for TiPb
    01-17-2011 03:18 AM
    it is so user friendly!
    01-17-2011 03:21 AM
    Finally a chance to ditch my blackberry and move to a usable device.
    01-17-2011 05:34 AM
    I love TiPb because they are and will be my #1 source for all info iphone/iPad when I win my new Verizon iPhone4 from them!
    01-17-2011 05:51 AM
    I love TiPb it gives all the iPhone info I need
    01-17-2011 07:27 AM
    You guys are the best writers about Apple stuff out there. It's a unified staff, there's more than one person in the videos, and the information given by Georgia and Rene is the best. Someday, I'd even hope to write for TiPb .

Last but not least, I'd love TiPb even more if they gave me the first phone to beat the iPhone, the AT&T one that is. And it would be nice to get a signal out in the middle of nowhere, where I live and AT&T's coverage map lies.

Thanks guys for being the best iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch blog. Thinkin' about starting a Mac one? Talk to me. . Thanks guys!
    01-17-2011 08:35 AM
    I will make TiPb my new online home should I win this VZW iPhone. Love you guys for this contest.
    01-17-2011 08:52 AM
    Because you guys rock!
    01-17-2011 08:52 AM
    I have long since been a fan of the iPhone but refused to get one due to the fact that AT&T and its horrible service made me shift away from it. Since I heard that Verizon was getting the iPhone I almost fell to the floor in excitement knowing that I could now get my hands on one of these and finally use it on the network it was meant to be on. I immediately called Verizon and told them I would like to get the iPhone and they informed me I have to wait until February. I was not about to wait until my contract was up so I was willing to pay the full price by dipping into my savings account, yes willing to dip into my savings account. If I'm able to win one of these gorgeous phones it would just be a blessing out of this world. I was so set on getting a phone with the android operating system at first when my contract was due for an upgrade but now that the iPhone is coming to Verizon, all bets are off and now I know it was meant for me to get this phone and I can't wait. Thanks for giving the people and I a chance to win this excellent top notch phone.
    01-17-2011 08:57 AM
    Thank you TiPb for being the first to confirm the Verizon iPhone 4! I live in North Dakota and we haven't had an iPhone in our area at all. Now that Verizon is getting one, maybe you could make a miracle for me come true! I check your website every morning and night, waiting in anticipation for the iPhone in my area. I don't own apple anything, no ipod, ipad or iphone. Please get me an iphone to start my apple craze! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
    01-17-2011 09:22 AM
    This would be great. The part of South Carolina I live in has AT&T but there are gaps in coverage at times. Those in the area with Verizon do well, so a Verizon IPhone would be great.

Tipb keep up the great contests and excellent IOS information.
    01-17-2011 09:55 AM
    This would be great, then I can get rid of my BlackBerry!
    01-17-2011 09:58 AM
    I am approaching renewal and have been investagating which phone I wish to purchase when I renew my contract.

Android was the choice untill Verizon got the I-Phone. I started checking out the features of the i-phone vs android and also talking with people who had the i-phones and androids. The I-Phone has come out on top and when I renew the I-Phone 5 should be released with 4G. This will make the best phone on the Verizon network hands down.

With TiPb to help with applications and troubleshooting, one cannot go wrong.

lksell
    01-17-2011 10:08 AM
    This site has been very tolerant of me and my antics. Not many are like that, which is why I always recommend this site to anyone who needs a great source of information.
    01-17-2011 10:59 AM
    Tipb is my number one source for iphone news reviews and tutorials, you guys rock!
    01-17-2011 11:12 AM
    If you love playing DotA Games join us and become part of a breed of pro's!
    Download the newest dota version on the Download section
    You can see on our community latest interviews about your favorite heroes

DotA Gaming Community
    01-17-2011 11:27 AM
    Tipb, I've been on Verizon for 7 years, I love the service, but up to this date, I've been through defective phone after defective phone, all cheap and all of which told to me by employees were as good as or better then the iPhone I'd been long waiting for. I also had to watch my best friend gloat about his on at&t while my phone either force closes or gets stuck in boot loops. 4 LG env's, 5 Blackberry Storms, and 2 Moto original Droids later, I finally have that chance! Please help make this college kid's dream a reality!

Rene already had me hooked on just becoming a regular reader on this blog even while I had a bb storm.. Columnists here keep me up to date, faster then with anyone else I've been with! And now that I have a chance for an iPhone, I finally decided to join!

P.S. It would be a great birthday gift for me! I turn 20 on Feb. 2, the day before pre-orders start!!!
    01-17-2011 11:29 AM
    Thanks to TIPB for offering this contest. I've been with Big Red for many years, and 4 months ago my daughters HAD to have the new iPhone, so they jumped to Att. Now I can say "I told you so"!
    Sue
    01-17-2011 11:56 AM
    Love Tipb! Best source of information there is!
    01-17-2011 12:13 PM
    TIPB always the best place for my Iphone/Ipad news. great staff
    01-17-2011 12:30 PM
    Where the heck else was I going to learn anything and everything I need to know to fully unleash my iPad's potential?? And besides, you guys rock my Phat Farm low cut socks off. Now imagine how far my socks will travel with a Verizon iPhone in my hands.
    01-17-2011 12:37 PM
    Thanks to TiPb for being my go-to site for everything Apple iPhone! TiPb has helped me become better iPhone user and smarter consumer of product hardware updates. I share and recommend TiPb to my fellow Apple users as well as people considering making the switch from PC to Mac. My girlfriend has been holding out for the Verizon iPhone and it would be great to win one for her!

Keep up the great work TiPb!
    01-17-2011 01:02 PM
    I am doing research on Att vs Verizon and a free phone would help with cost!
    01-17-2011 01:06 PM
    I have been an apple fan for the past 12 years and would love to have the chance to have an iphone on Verizon. I have followed the forums on TiPB for quite a while hoping for any and all apple related news. I would love to b chosen for the free iphone so that way i can get rid of my droid X.
    01-17-2011 01:16 PM
2,390 ... 4849505152 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD