I love TipB so much because it introduced me to a community (online) of people who love my favorite company and as well as people who love my favorite product form them.
    Tipb also introduced me to the world of writing post for blogs and hope one day to join them as an officially blog poster to the main site. Tipb also serves as the one place where I can go when I'm bored online and help out people who are new to IOS line and trouble shoot the weird issues.

so in short I hope that TiPB will choose me for the verizon iPhone so that I may experince my favorite product in its entirety.
    01-16-2011 09:17 PM
    always following this site, only site that is accurate out there about mac products. its as almost Steve Jobs created this site, thats how good it is, if i won i would give the phone to my gf as she is a Verizon customer.
    01-16-2011 09:41 PM
    I am so excited that Apple and Verizon have finally paired up! This is fantastic! And by them partnering together I have been able to discover this website! Currently I am a BlackBerry user and was always getting my news from crackberry.com and there was a link to TiPb and this is the perfect website I was looking for to replace crackberry as I replace my BlackBerry!

This is my new one stop shop for all iPhone/iPad news! Happy to be here!
    01-16-2011 09:56 PM
    Great tips great forum TiPb!!!!!!
    01-16-2011 09:59 PM
    LOL Thank you Georgia...
    01-16-2011 10:10 PM
    for iPad live peeps... Thank you all
    01-16-2011 10:11 PM
    Well, why I love Tipb so much? Bcz it's one of my habit, used to turn to here to get the latest Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod news, and tips, get the answer of my problem on using the gadgets, and friends have problem about this, I would say, turn to Tipb, which is the best for iPhone, iPad, iPod users!
    01-16-2011 10:26 PM
    I'd absolutely love to win the Verizon Iphone!

I was a palm pre entheusiast, but the lack of hardware updates eventually drove me to the hated iphone (sheep, all of you).

A week into owning my iphone, I hated it. Sure, there were tons of apps, and facetime, but I missed the ability to customize and hack it, like I did with my pre. I had heard about jailbreaking, so I googled it.

Googling jailbreaking led me to TiPb, and I absolutely LOVE my phone now. It's about as customized to suit me as possible, and everything I have done to it, I learned here. Now, thanks to TiPb, I am the go - to guy for
    Fixing" (restoring) all of my friend's phones. I jailbreak them for free, and show them all of the cool stuff that can be done. \

Without TiPb, I have no doubt that I'd be using a generic Android phone now, and be as unsatisfied as I was with the old hardware on my pre.

I am, however, very frustrated with the shoddy AT&T coverage in my area. I have good coverage at work, and at home, but on the road in between home and work (40 mile commute, 1 way), I CONSTANTLY drop calls and lose service. The wife and I will be switching to Verizon when the iPhone comes out, and winning one from TiPb would make it that much sweeter.

Thank You.
    01-16-2011 10:27 PM
    I love TiPB because it gives me the latest iPhone news and great reviews on apps. Also they have amazing giveaways and iPhone live is one of the best podcasts with excellent prizes almost all the time.
    01-16-2011 10:38 PM
    Oh, TiPb how do I love thee, let me count the ways...lol, ok but seriously, I do love TiPb! Amongst the inter webs, there are many wannabes, but, you are all so diligent, always bringing us such great content, with a fresh perspective & a great sense of humor. I check the site daily to see what gems you will bring... be it the latest rumor, a how to tip, or an app review. The shows are brilliant, such great content; whether, we're speculating on the next latest & greatest Apple creation, or jailbreaking our current toys. Either way, I can't get enough of TiPb. Thanks for all your hard work, and being my one stop shopping for tech info and accessories.
    01-16-2011 11:08 PM
    Ok, I admit that I'm new. But so far I like what I see, and if I'd known that you supported my 4g ipod Touch, I would have been here a lot sooner!

Long live TiPb!!!
    01-16-2011 11:30 PM
    I'm an android user and have always been jealous of the iPhone, but verizon is the only carrier that has good service where I live, att has little to no presence. I get phone envy very easy and would love to have an iPhone where your phone doesnt feel out of date after you just bought it. Another nice thing is you don't have to wait months upon months for updates after they are released. I have always followed the new and exciting things the iPhone offers that android doesn't and feel very jealous, I would love to join you guys!
    01-16-2011 11:55 PM
    TiPb (along with the other Smartphone Experts) is the best site to get all my IPhone info! I find out everything I need to know here to solve any problems or find the best apps, so when my wife gets her VIPhone, I can keep her happy! LOL. Thanks TiPb!
    01-16-2011 11:59 PM
    I like TiPb because while I may be a walking BlackBerry knowledgebase, I realize that the elephant in the room is the iPhone. I am tech support for a large number of people and like it or not, I get asked iPhone questions a lot. I have learned many things so far, but when in doubt, I Google my question and most of the time, the answer lies in TiPb's forums. So for that, I am highly grateful to you guys!

I am extremely loyal to Verizon Wireless and would never dream of switching to another network. I manage 10 MTN's on VZW for my three accounts. Carrying the VZW iPhone 4 is a very possible option and I would greatly appreciate the chance of winning one free of charge.

Best of luck to all and thank you.
    01-16-2011 11:59 PM
    Now thanks to you guys, he can get some IOS love! TIPB is the one-stop site for all things IOS. Not just iPhone. I have grown to rely on this awesome group daily. I am not going to admit how often I check daily :o

I most love that TIPB is best at reporting rumors with the right amount of skepticism! Some sites just go all the way down the rabbit hole, leaving the reader expecting some awesome undeliverable hope. When TIPB reports a rumor, it has been vetted (whatever that means). Also, I love the podcasts and am liking the TV spots as well.

I hope my Bro-in-law gets a happy surprise. His wife works for Big Red and it was frowned on to carry an iPhone on campus. I think they had Darth Vader sensing it's presence or something.
    01-17-2011 12:13 AM
    I'm new to TiPb but have looked through your forums and can tell that this would be my new home if I win an iPhone!!! I'm an avid crackberry guy and also carry an Android so this seems to be just what I need to round out the chaos. I can honestly say my passion is technology and I feel the majority of that is in the phone industry. I offer support to all friends and family and even my phone salesman!! I think this giveaway is great and I hope I have many more posts on this forum after the Verizon release! Good luck everyone!
    01-17-2011 12:15 AM
    I love this blog because you all provide the best info EVER!
    01-17-2011 12:17 AM
    Hello everyone! I have lurked around for awhile and I just wanted to introduce myself My name is Tom and I am a 21 year old student. Well, I don't know what elset write so... hello forum.tipb.com!
    01-17-2011 12:18 AM
    i'm really curious to be member of this community, i hope that i can help out and find new friends :-)
    01-17-2011 12:23 AM
    Review your site through Google Reader, good information, up to date and quite accurate. Always a good read on my laptop or mobile. Keep up the good work.
    01-17-2011 12:53 AM
    I am a BlackBerry User! One of the main reasons I chose BlackBerry was the Verizon network! If Verizon had the iPhone earlier I wonder what choice I would have made. I would like to have one to see what all the hoopla is about! I have never used an iPhone and would like to have one to check it out to see if it would be a good fit for me! See if you can convert this BlackBerry user permantly! I do frequent the TiPb site often and you guys and gals do a great job! Holla!
    01-17-2011 01:21 AM
    I'm from Crackberry. If I win this iPhone, I will be unlocking it to use in Canada. Then I will use this forum for information like I do on Crackberry. I also love the accessories store, its easy to use with a variety of products.
    01-17-2011 01:23 AM
    I love tipb because they give people like me, who could never afford an iphone but want one, to win one! Thanks tipb!
    01-17-2011 01:25 AM
    Hello, been a CrackBerry member for a long time, only ended up on BlackBerry because when I bought an AT&T iPhone... I couldn't use the phone at home!! (as in, 0.0 bars). Verizon is all that works well around where I live, so boy am I glad the iPhone is finally coming to VZ. If I win this I won't have to buy one... that would be nice, I've already spent enough on my 2 BlackBerry's, Droid, and iPod Touch.

Thanks, I'm new to TiPb but sure will love it if I win!
    01-17-2011 01:48 AM
    So I can sell it!
    Why, I need to pay off my college interest loan.

Being honest here!
    01-17-2011 02:32 AM
2,390 ... 4748495051 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD