Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjh2397

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I've been following TiPb for a long time now. Absolutely love this place. Even though I do not own an iPhone yet, I feel like I do because of the vast knowledge I've learned about the phone and what it can do. Been patiently waiting for the release on VZW and here we are. Winning this would be perfect! Thanks TiPb!

shaunypat

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I would love one so I can give my wife the Droid X I bought when i switched back, paid the $250 early term fee, just to make phone calls again. AT&T is horrendous in my area and I snapped; Now my prayers are answered....

jparker0717

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Verizon iPhone

I love visiting tipb and getting all the great tips for my iPad (and hopefully my iPhone). I also listen to both podcasts and enjoy getting everyone's opinions.

Thanks for all you do!

Stephman

Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
I like TIPB because of the great iPhone coverage they provide...and because I won a $100 iTunes gift card from you're site a couple years ago just when I first picked up my first iPhone 3G...what timing!

lapointe.jer

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
A Verizon iPhone 4?!? Yes Please!

As a loyal member of the Verizon Family since youth, I am itching at the chance to finally own the Verizon iPhone 4... I've been waiting for this day for a long time! In recent years I have owned a Blackberry Storm, a Palm Pre Plus, and am now using a Motorola Droid. Each time I activate a new phone, there is one thing that I must do before I can move on... and that is to change the top right hand link on my Speed Dial page in Chrome. First, it was Crackberry.com, where I could always rely on finding up to the minute information about the latest and greatest in Blackberry apps, OS leaks, themes and more. Then, naturally, I switched over to the best place on the web for information on the Pre at PreCentral.net. They walked me through the process of rooting the device for the first time, loading up Preware and install all sorts of patches to make the Pre Plus one of my favorite phones to use. Now that I have a Droid, I visit AndroidCentral.com every day for news on my favorite open source operating system. One thing that I have always wanted to do was to finally replace this shortcut with TiPb.com, the very best place to find out about hot new apps, awesome cases and accessories, and of course how to hopefully jailbreak my new Verizon iPhone 4. In anticipation, and so I dont miss out on anything, I have already added TiPb to my Speed Dial page. Please, allow me to utilize your fantastic site each and every day when I am the proud owner of the Verizon iPhone 4, courtesy of TiPb.

crazywabbit

Oct 31, 2010
Visit site
from day one on my AT&T iPhone Tipb has been a godsend, the daily tips are great, somethings you know and somethings you learn and say DUH that was simple.

I miss my Verison coverage though. Can not get good AT&T reception in a lot of areas, Gosh we just got 3G coverage in a very limited area here.
I was CrackBerry fan when on my BB and found tipb through CB

piggly99

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Yes please

i currently have a plam pre pulse on verizon. nd as soon as i can get my hands on an iphone im snatching one up ive been waitin so long. bad news my contracts up in December :( good news....CONTEST =D

nd i love the site ive been a member on precentral for the past year and on crackberry for the year befor that....i have like phone a.d.h.d. or somethin...hmm oh well my last stop is gonna be iphone :)....anyways the past 2 years ive been readin your blog just hoping for the vzw iphone announcement...

pick me plzz :)...nd common haha i asked nicely :)

Money_d

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Longtime reader of TiPb, Droid 2 user...you guys have convinced me that I need an Iphone. Love my Ipad and TiPb. Great articles and info. Keep up the good work!

j.tristan

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Georgia ! I've been waiting for the i phone for a long time and now my carrier ( verizon ) is going to add it to the best service in the us, and now you say you guys are giving one away !!! Double bubble !!!!!!!!. I have been bouncing back and forth between you guys and android central... You guys are my one and only source for information .. No one else .

CJBullitt

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Well I haven't been here that long but winning a iPhone from my new iPhone site would be a awesome way to start of the new year. GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner