Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lanmac30

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I would actually like to win it for my wife. She is a great mother who always sacrifices her self for our children. She has the oldest Verizon phone ever and had always wanted a new iPod. An iPhone would be the best of both worlds.

chuckz28

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
Ever since getting an iPad I have been coming to TiPb for the latest updates from the fantastic blog staff. I still stay up to date with all the blogs from the sister sites CB and AC, as I am a former BlackBerry owner and now a happy Android owner, but an iPhone for my wife would be a great valentines day gift. :)

bachbarn

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Like I emailed this morning, your guys coverage of the Verizon iPhone event yesterday was awesome. The live updates were amazing and blew every other internet new/blog site away. You guys now have a new fan and I have a new bookmark on my browser.

ajl06808

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I would love to give this prize to my amazing girlfriend of 8 years. She is a technology geek like I am and is really excited about the Verizon iPhone. Since I am so tech savvy, I am planning to propose to her on Valentine's Day this year and I was thinking I would put the engagement ring inside the box! If all goes well this would be a very unique and awesome way to propose to my girlfriend!

dream weave

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Nothing like a giveaway. This would go to my wife, who after 5 years with a razr finally replaced it with a phone she hates (LG Octane).

devilit1287

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Have sympathy

I would love to make the switch from Droid to an iPhone....and what sucks is I'm not eligible for an upgrade until 2012....and I literally have no patience....the iPhone for Verizon?! The iPhone has everything I need all in one phone...its only right!

MarcosB12

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
IheartTiPB

I started following TiPB even though I own a Palm Pre. I recently got an iPad for Christmas, and TiPB has been great for help with getting started on my new purchase. Now, I'm getting ready to buy my wife an iPhone, and I will rely on TiPB for help. That's why iheartTiPB.

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I want an iphone

First...I have never owned an iphone...
I am one of those people who have been patiently waiting for iphone to come to Verizon.
I read this site, because there is a link to it from crackberry and android central, to keep up on news about the ipad and ipod touch which I do own.
Also to keep up with news about the up coming phone.
I think that this site is the best with news about all things apple and I will continue to read it .

Keep up the good work and please give me the iphone....

davidcox6

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I would love a VZ iPhone

You have a great website with lots of good ios device info. I bought a Droid X since I got tired of waiting for the VZ iPhone and VZ is my only real choice where I live. I'd love to try the iPhone and would probably think you had the best site ever if I won.

Thanks

kilo720

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
i luv TIPB so much cause your blog is super unbiased you guy aren't afraid to saying something bad about apple, and you guys do awesome giveaway and you guy more coverage on stuff beside the iphone like accessories and app etc

negrito336

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
you guys rule when it come on keeping me updated with apple products like the iphone, i would not even think about going to another site to find out information.

plus it would be so sweet to have an verizon iphone to tease at&t iphone users with!!!!

bjerickson

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Verizon iPhone!

I have been a TiPb follower for a long time, love the web site. I have had an iPhone before but had terrible service from ATT. I moved to verizon last year. A free verizon iphone would be great, I really don't want to pay the full price of a new iphone. One way or another I will be getting an iPhone at the beginning of February. Hopefully TiPb will help.

mfmzamora

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Verizon iPhone for my BIRTHDAY!

I would be so excited to win a new Verizon iPhone, I've been waiting for so long to get an iPhone but I loved Verizon so much. Please make my birthday dream come true! I'm a Groundhog's Day Baby and whoa this would be totally awesome! I would check TiPb ever single day on my new iPhone if I won it. Now I'm so excited and hope to win!

VIVA LA VERIZON IPHONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro