TiPb is absolutely great.. My number site to visit for iPad/iPhones, etc. Keep up the good work!
    01-15-2011 03:43 PM
    I'm always scouting for a good deal or great app information. I found Tipb to have the best answers to common problems. Honest good people. I'd love to win the iPhone!! I'm unhappy with my carrier and my old flip phone has had its heyday. I have been stalling to buy the iPhone because it was locked into ATT - Here's my opportunity knocking to change carriers
    01-15-2011 03:51 PM
    I and rolling a BlackBerry that I am stuck with till September. I have never gotten the iPhone because At&t sucks so I have had to make due til now. What I like about your site is that it makes me drool for the Verizon iPhone. Please hook me up!!!
    01-15-2011 03:53 PM
    Yay free stuff!

Anyways, I love TiPb because you need to have several drinks in you before the correct way of saying the site name starts to make sense.
    01-15-2011 04:24 PM
    I just can't wait for the even hope that I have this opprotunity that TiPb is giving everyone to win and iphone 4 and would love to be chosen to win.

If I am picked and win I promise tp do my best to be a gracious winner!!!! LOL
    01-15-2011 05:51 PM
    I would love to win an iPhone 4. I have a Samsung Intercept smart phone now, and it's ok, but I'm losing patience with android. There are too many andriod versions out there, and they aren't being updated to keep up with technology. Apple is more reliable and has more continuity between their products. Besides an iPhone looks sooo nice. It would work with my iPad and give it a camera, when hooked together with the camera connection kit for the iPad or through the new ipad app.

Here's hoping I win!
    01-15-2011 06:18 PM
    I have been stuck with the original BlackBerry Storm, which everyone knows was a major letdown, for over 2 years now. I have been eligible for a Verizon upgrade since this past October but have been sitting, waiting, wishing for the release of this heavily rumored Verizon iPhone. I was skeptical at first but finally on January 11, 2011 my dreams came true. Winning this contest would be an absolute blessing so that I could finally have a great phone that will work in my area. Also for a college student to be able to receive this phone without begging mom and dad for some more money would be amazing. Thank you for this opportunity TiPb.
    01-15-2011 06:24 PM
    Since joining the Apple community when I got my hands on my iPad 3G last April, I have learned more about how to use the device and some of the best programs for it from TiPb than anywhere else on the net. You all not only offer great information and accessories, you have found a way to create a sense of comradery through your forums and podcasts like no other group. Keep up the good work. We wish you much success in your endevors.
    01-15-2011 06:34 PM
    I love TiPb because of the great coverage they give of apps. I love the picks of the week and the extra jailbreaking hilights (even though I don't jailbreak).

We are an all Apple family excluding our phones, since we are and have always been on Verizon we have not gotten iPhones (well not ones with service, i have one without). We despise the droids and thus have the Palm Pre Plus. A Verizon iPhone 4 would really be awesome as the new changes to Verizon's upgrade policy means we will have to wait quite a while otherwise.

Thanks for having this contest!

Appleboy
    01-15-2011 06:57 PM
    I'm relatively new to Tipb, but have been an active member of the smartphone experts family of sites for years. After owning a BlackBerry, and an Android device I would love to own an iPhone and see what all the buzz is about.

Keep up the great work.
    01-15-2011 09:01 PM
    Sure, I'll take a CDMA iPhone 4. I use only TiPb for my iPhone news.
    01-15-2011 09:33 PM
    Hope Im not to late to the party but boy would I love to win one of these Iphone's from verizon. At&t has done me wrong in the past and winning one of these phones from TiPb would be the greatest payback to At&t that I can think of. I'll cross my fingers.
    01-15-2011 09:41 PM
    It would be so cool to win a Verizon iPhone from TIPb! I love Verizon, the iPhone, and TIPb, winning won would be the best thing ever!

TIPb is my number one source for tech info and has been feeding my tech needs for a while! This is the BEST TECH SITE out there and I love TIPb! I would love to get rid of my call dropping AT&T iPhone and get something that can actually make a call.

TIPb IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LOVE EVERYTHING TIPb DOES!!!!!!!!!!!!
    01-15-2011 09:48 PM
    I have been following leaks and insider information on the Verizon iPhone on tipb.com forever (well, it seems that way anyway)! Winning an iPhone from Verizon, after being a loyal (and patient) Verizon subscriber for 10+ years would be icing on the cake!
    01-15-2011 09:52 PM
    I really like Tipb.

I have my daily websites that I always visit everyday and Tipb is one of them. I have never own an Iphone before, but I like staying update on the Iphone and other Apple products and this is the place to go.
    01-15-2011 10:34 PM
    I love TiPb for their quality articles and fast feed of relevant apple information!

My number one source for my iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV needs.

Hope I can get on Verizon!
    01-15-2011 11:27 PM
    I'm a VZ customer and have been for about 6 years now. I have an HTC incredible and am definitely switching to the iPhone. I won't buy an iPhone 4 but am waiting to see what happens with the next one. Tipb is the ONLY place to get apple and ios information.

I want to have your babies Tipb people
    01-16-2011 12:25 AM
    Once VZ announced they were getting the iPhone. Visiting TiPb helped me decide to make the switch....all the info provided by, not only, the staff but the members also has helped tremendously. Can't wait for 2.10.11! Bring on the ViP4!
    01-16-2011 01:52 AM
    Hi, I am new.This is my frist thread ...lol.
    say hi to everybody.
    01-16-2011 04:59 AM
    TiPb is awesome...it is the perfect home for me after going from TreoCentral ---> Crackberry and now here ---->TiPb.

Great site!
    01-16-2011 10:49 AM
    I love TiPb because no other site delivers solid info for my device. I have to check the site 2 or 3 times a day just so I don't miss anything. Thanks for all that you do.
    01-16-2011 10:55 AM
    Please please can I haz one! My tour is so tired, thanks TipB!
    01-16-2011 11:51 AM
    I just got the Droid X and I don't really like it I would rather have the iPhone and it is with my cellular company so please choose me!!!!!
    01-16-2011 12:47 PM
    TIPB Rocks! thanks for the iphone!
    01-16-2011 01:42 PM
    I would love you guys forever if I get a free verizon iphone...i mean I'll love you guys even more lol
    01-16-2011 01:43 PM
2,390 ... 4445464748 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD