Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashin kusher

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Wow the best contest of 2011. This would be awesome as I have/had verizon for years and havent had a chance to get the great Iphone. Its coming to verizon now so I will be getting one. Winning this would make my year. :) I would love tipb.com even more than I do now even though that isnt really possibly as i loooooooooove tipb.com and apple...

myanth

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
It's quite simple really. When I want the latest and greatest news on iOS devices, from Apple TV to iPhone to iPod to iPad there is no better place to go. It was great during the Christmas season to learn of all the awesome deals (ex. EA games for $.99)

techarlj

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I can finally get an iPhone!

I have lived in SD and ND my whole life which equals no AT&T which also equals no iPhone. I have lurked around here for all my iPod and iPad news and whatnot, but hopefully now I can win an tiPb iPhone and catch up on all I have missed out on!

italia1

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
questo site e bellissimo e pieno di informazzioni per iphone e apple prodotti sono con verizon e mi piacerebbe vincere un iphone sopratutto perche ne ho abbastanza di questo palm pre , grazie tantissimo e buon lavoro.....nice site for iphone info please i need this iphone so a can dump this stupid palm pre ....thank you

Matthewshead#IM

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I'd love the verizon iPhone 4. I first got a blackberry storm because I was already stuck on big red. That died and I ended up with a droid... 2 weeks before the official iPhone announcement. So now I am re-upped and stuck.

TiPb has been amazing over the years. I've been looking into the iPad as well and have pretty much used TiPb as my official homepage and research department. Even if I can't get an iPhone, I'll still scour your pages doting on these apple devices!!!!!!

chef8

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Free Verizon Iphone? Yes, Yes, Yes

I would LOVE to win the free Verizon Iphone. I've been waiting for years for Verizon to get the Iphone. I've been visiting TiPb for the last few months reading any update information I could find. Ready for Feb 9th drawing. Thanks

daihan123

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Love TiPb. Just recently picked up the iPad, my first stop was TiPb once purchased. I know it is the best source for information. Great site, easy to navigate and good people hanging out in the forums. Would love to have an iPhone from Verizon. What's not to love?. TiPb as a source for everything and finally, an iPhone from Verizon.

Thanks for the chance.

Best of luck to all who have entered.

H.

Last edited:

knowlivelove516

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I love tipb because when I was deciding if I should purchase an iPad I found out everything I wanted and needed to know on the forums, on the blogs and on the podcast. Needless to say I purchased an iPad and I love it :) thanks tipb!!!

HardwoodDiva3

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Whoohoo!!! As a long time Verizon customer who would NEVER change providers, I am so very happy for this new edition. I've waited a very long time...and gone through several "smartphones" but this is what I've wanted all along. I would probably cry if I got my hands on a free VZW iPhone. My contract is nowhere near up as I purchased a different smartphone a few months ago after having some difficulties. This would definitely make my 2011 so much better :)

Jawsnj

Jan 9, 2009
Visit site
VZW Iphone Giveaway

I have been a faithful follower of TiPb since its launch. ALthough I have not contributed much to the forums (current bb owner on VZW) i have read and kept up with all the goings ons with Apple thru your site. I am an Ipad owner (day one launch) and have found your site amazing in helping me to use all the features as well as the game reviews.

The site rocks, and I would love a chance at the VZW Iphone, I am loyal to VZW and have waitied like everyoen else for a chance to get an iphone. Winning one would just be the icing on the Apple Cake...

Thanks for the contest, and congrats to whoever walks away with a great looking new toy...

pooka

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
TiPb

I think it's definitely been many of our dreams that the iPhone finally comes to Verizon. I know I've waited so long, hearing rumors here and there, checking up on TiPb and being jealous of all the cute iPhone cases, the awesome community, all these people dedicated to the iPhone.

Last year I changed my regular phone to a Droid X because I really wanted a touch screen, and a phone that reminded me of an iPhone 4 but it really isn't anything compared to it. Its not as smooth or bright as the iPhone, it is not sleek and sexy like the iPhone, and now that the iPhone 4 rolled out I wish I had waited and saved my upgrade...

TiPb has been talking about a Verizon iPhone 4 for a while now, teasing me, and now it's finally rolled out & I hope I can get my hands on one. I want to be apart of TiPb now, not drooling or being jealous, but actually being a part of the TiPb community and taking in all the juicy information this site has to offer ♥

tlgnome24

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
TiPb is great

The thing that I love the most about TiPb is that it is one of the best sites to check for all things iOS! Doesn't matter if it's something iPhone, iPad or any other of a miriad of iOS related topics. I probably check the site 2-3 times a day (or more!) to make sure I'm up on the latest and greatest news and discussions on one of the coolest product inventions of the last decade. Keeop up the great writing!!

Deg

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Why do I love TiPb? Because it's one of the best sources for iPhone news and reviews. Seriously. It's got some of the most comprehensive coverage, and I find its opinions on news and apps generally reflect my own. If I could only follow one iOS site, this would be it.

alpine

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
TiPb is giving away free Apple Gift Cards!!!!

Ok, so I've been relying on a combination of you guys at TiPb, Engadget, and Macrumors to get my up to date iPhone/iPad news fix... and I have to admit, you all usually have the most in depth information. This is really great considering that's also compared to Engadget who have the weight (if it counts at all) of AOL behind them.

Anywho, I would really be honored if you choose me!!
Have a nice January!!!!!!!

afazel

Jun 13, 2008
Visit site
It's been a while since I had an iPhone. I got my first one shortly after the original iPhone launch (just after the price drop), and I sold it and got an HTC Hero a 2 months after the 3GS launch. I've been interested in getting my hands on an iPhone 4 to compare it to my house full of Android phones, and since I'm more of a mobile tech fan than an Android fanboi, it'll fit in nicely with what I've got going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73