A Verizon iPhone would be great. I've got a Droid right now, but it would be awesome to bring my phone in line with my music and my iPad.

TiPb is great because there's no other site out there to get all my iNews condensed in one easy to find place. From iOS updates, to Verizon iPhone coverage, TiPb has it all!
    01-13-2011 05:55 AM
    TiPB is "THE" source for iPhone news and updates! Winning this contest would be the dream come true!
    01-13-2011 08:43 AM
    As a lurker, I have learned alot about my phone and am making plans for my new Verizon phone. thanks
    01-13-2011 09:44 AM
    please pick me. the apple god's command me to own an iphone. thank you
    01-13-2011 09:46 AM
    This would be the best gift ever, I was hoping to make the switch to Verizon because I have been having some issues latley with AT&T. Thanks for the chance to win, love TIPB.......
    01-13-2011 10:11 AM
    A Verizon Iphone would be great!!! Ever since I purchased my IPad, I have used Tipb for my information concerning tips and tricks. I also use the site to help my friends that have Iphones currently to resolve problems as well as ideas on new apps. Tipb #1
    01-13-2011 10:49 AM
    If I win this, I might say bye to my Blackberry Storm 2. It has had a good ride, but I really want to check this out.
    01-13-2011 11:10 AM
    There is no other place that you can go to get news and other insight on Apple products. This is the place I tell all my friends and family about.

Oh and winning a Verizon Iphone would just be the topping on the cake.
    01-13-2011 11:14 AM
    Honestly, I am pretty new to Mac and TiPb is a treasure chest of helpful info!!!!!!!!!!!! I have really enjoyed the site and plan to visit daily for new insight!!! I have been telling all my friends about it too! Winning the iPhone would just further anchor me to Mac. Thanks for the chance!!
    01-13-2011 11:15 AM
    I love being a part of the TiPb family and love owning my at&t iphone 4.

TiPb is the first and only place I come to for iOS news. I love the podcasts too. Definitely the best SPE site I have been a part of (treocentral and crackberry prior).

If I was lucky enough to win the Verizon iPhone 4, I would give it to my Mother-in-Law. She upgraded to a Droid X a couple of months ago and can only have verizon service where they live. I would love to be able to get her all moved over to iOS and show her how a real smartphone works She would love being able to FaceTime her grandson on his iPod

Thanks for the chance TiPb
    01-13-2011 11:17 AM
    Registered as I will add this phone to my stable of phones, awesome source of info for an iPhone newb.
    01-13-2011 11:33 AM
    TiPb = The who's who sources for all things iPhone, I migrated over from another forum and i can honestly this is the place to be, this forum RULES
    01-13-2011 12:31 PM
    Please let me win this!!! I never win anything lol. I know im late, but my profile was registering
    01-13-2011 12:46 PM
    I would love an iphone for my highly reliable Verizon Service! I love to stay on top of all the latest electronics trends and have been patiently waiting for Big Red to get the iphone!!! This site is great for up to the minute info on all things "i" and I wanna use it for my new iphone too!!!
    01-13-2011 12:59 PM
    I'd love to have a Verizon iPhone4. I;m new to this forum but it appears that everyone is really enjoying it very much!
    01-13-2011 01:07 PM
    Why do I love TiPb TV every thing and what I know from iPhone, iPod. And the ipad is from you, your the reason why I want to jump from android to the iPhone
    01-13-2011 01:28 PM
    I've always been a fan of the iPhone, but I love Verizon's network so much more than at&t. With this announcement I may finally have a chance to get the iPhone, but I upgraded to a Droid last year and need to wait till next year to get a new one. I love this blog and it is my go to blog for iphone and ipad news, it would be a dream come true to win the iPhone.
    01-13-2011 01:35 PM
    I am new to tipb and love it! I am a long time crackberry fan making the switch over! I can not wait for the new VZW iPhone! I got my 1st ipod touch in the fall and knew that I needed to switch to an iPhone after playing with my ipod touch 4g! I can not wait for the iphone!!!!!
    01-13-2011 01:37 PM
    Very cool to have the chance at this great phone.
    01-13-2011 01:59 PM
    I love tipb bc it always answers my questions about apple products =D
    01-13-2011 02:05 PM
    Because your all so freaking awesome and saved me from getting a 3GS just before the iPhone 4 came out. And Georgia, I love you.
    01-13-2011 02:20 PM
    The best reason to win a Verizon Iphone is that I have been TiPb faithful since ATT won their selves the exclusivity to the Iphone. Every day I wake up, go to class, and check the site for any hot news about what is going on in the Apple/Iphone/Accessories world. Until last year, when I moved to Fargo North Dakota, there was no 3G/Voice service for ATT; I was depressed. I wanted my Iphone badly, but I knew I couldn't because of the lack of service that ATT did not provide. From that point, I hopped on the Android boat(Verizon), I currently have the Motorola Droid X and I have been waiting for this glorious day to come when me and my Iphone can be together once again. I hope TiPb can make this happen for me and bring us together..once again!
    01-13-2011 02:26 PM
    I would love a new iPhone so I could drop my BB Bold like a bad habit.
    01-13-2011 02:47 PM
    I want a Verizon iPhone!!
    01-13-2011 03:34 PM
    I would love to get a verizon iphone--I've been with ATT for over a decade and this would be the final reason to pay my ETF and get a service that works! Or, more probably, be a giant nerd with two phones...Just being honest! I love TIPB because it's shown me how to do everything I want to do on my iphone, from why to jailbreak, how to jailbreak, and everything else I need. As soon as I could connect a wii-mote to my NES emulator, I knew I loved this device. If only it worked as a phone on the ATT network...
    01-13-2011 03:39 PM
2,390 ... 3940414243 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD