i love reading about the latest iPhone/iPod touch/iPad findings here -- and would LOVE to have a Verizon iPhone!
    01-12-2011 05:31 PM
    from day one on my AT&T iPhone Tipb has been a godsend, the daily tips are great, somethings you know and somethings you learn and say DUH that was simple.

I miss my Verison coverage though. Can not get good AT&T reception in a lot of areas, Gosh we just got 3G coverage in a very limited area here.
    I was CrackBerry fan when on my BB and found tipb through CB
    01-12-2011 05:31 PM
    i currently have a plam pre pulse on verizon. nd as soon as i can get my hands on an iphone im snatching one up ive been waitin so long. bad news my contracts up in December good news....CONTEST =D

nd i love the site ive been a member on precentral for the past year and on crackberry for the year befor that....i have like phone a.d.h.d. or somethin...hmm oh well my last stop is gonna be iphone ....anyways the past 2 years ive been readin your blog just hoping for the vzw iphone announcement...

pick me plzz ...nd common haha i asked nicely
    01-12-2011 05:36 PM
    Because I would love to be a contributing member here after being with crackberry for some time now!
    01-12-2011 05:36 PM
    Longtime reader of TiPb, Droid 2 user...you guys have convinced me that I need an Iphone. Love my Ipad and TiPb. Great articles and info. Keep up the good work!
    01-12-2011 05:50 PM
    Georgia ! I've been waiting for the i phone for a long time and now my carrier ( verizon ) is going to add it to the best service in the us, and now you say you guys are giving one away !!! Double bubble !!!!!!!!. I have been bouncing back and forth between you guys and android central... You guys are my one and only source for information .. No one else .
    01-12-2011 05:52 PM
    This is an awesome site! So much great information in one place, why go anywhere else?
    01-12-2011 06:25 PM
    I would love to receive an iPhone from TiPb, I would like to get rid of Android and join the Apple network. =)
    01-12-2011 06:50 PM
    Well I haven't been here that long but winning a iPhone from my new iPhone site would be a awesome way to start of the new year. GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!
    01-12-2011 06:52 PM
    HI, id really like an iphone please, i love tipb
    01-12-2011 07:06 PM
    Tipb is the only source for up to the minute iPhone, iPod, and iPad news! I have been getting my info from you for a long time and like that you try to cover the news from all sides. I would love a new Verizon iPhone since I've been waiting years for one. I don't think I'll survive the 7 months I have till this contract is up!

Thanks Tipb and keep up the good work!
    01-12-2011 07:28 PM
    TiPb is the #1 source for all rumors and news for anything apple!!!!! I would love to get a free iphone4!!!! IPHONE 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    01-12-2011 07:29 PM
    Save me from android! You guys rock!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
    01-12-2011 07:49 PM
    it would be awesome if i won an iphone. not gonna lie, i have an android and a blackberry before that. i'm sure tipb is as helpful as the other spe sites, so if i win one i'll be around more. thanks for the opportunity.
    01-12-2011 07:50 PM
    I Love Verizon and the iPhone, TiPB is great, always the best insite on the iPhone and up to date news and information, absolutely great!! I have always wanted an iPhone but i decided having a better network for calls and reliablility was more important, now the best of both worlds.
    01-12-2011 07:55 PM
    I frequent a lot of tech blogs. Engadget, BGR, etc. They're great for the general tech world. But, I love TiPB so much because it's specific to what I love the most, my iDevices. I have an iPhone and an iPad, my wife uses an iPod Touch. We're big apple fans, and it's nice to have a place like this to come to where not every comment is someone calling someone else a fanboy. Thanks for all the info you give TiPB. Oh, and if it wouldn't be too much trouble, I'd really like to win that Verizon iPhone. Thanks a million!
    Last edited by ashykat; 01-12-2011 at 08:11 PM. Reason: spelling correction
    01-12-2011 08:10 PM
    Been waiting for it to come. Had a blackberry storm 2 that died, so I switched to a droid x like a month ago. I would love to win this. I'm stuck where i am for 2 years right now.
    01-12-2011 08:27 PM
    The biggest reason I love TIPB.com is that you can also reach the site by typing TheIphoneBlog.com...
    01-12-2011 08:41 PM
    I have learned so MUCH from TiPb! Without it, I would still be a basic, beginning user. Thanks for all of your hard work. It is much appreciated!!
    01-12-2011 09:05 PM
    I love TipB because it's a great source for information!!
    01-12-2011 09:07 PM
    I would love to win the phone. I would donate my current device to HopeLine, the program VZW is affliated with that provides cell phones to victims of domestic violence. One good turn deserves another!
    01-12-2011 09:27 PM
    I've been coming to this website for awhile now even though I've been a long time Verizon customer. Last fall I bought a Droid because it was the closest thing to the iPhone on Verizon, and all through that time I've visited several sites daily dedicated to Android and also still iPhone sites. The thing that I've come to love about TiPb so much is that the community here in the forums seems to be far more friendlier to people of other phone platforms; far less fanboyish than those sites and that is a great thing that made me feel more welcome here.
    01-12-2011 09:30 PM
    love Tipb. All the latest and greatest news and updates. Would love to have a Iphone so I can compete with my EVO.
    01-12-2011 09:34 PM
    Loving Tipb!! Coming over from a blackberry and you guys are getting me up to speed fast! When I get my vzw iPhone 4 I won't be missing a beat! Pick me so I don't need to buy the 32GB full retail!!! :-)
    01-12-2011 09:36 PM
    I'm a long time lurker, new time poster =) Would lovee a free Verizon iPhone 4. I'm on Verizon right now, just need 1 week until I'm upgrade material. You TiPB guys are great! Been coming here for the latest and greatest tips for years. Hope I win!
    01-12-2011 09:46 PM
2,390 ... 3738394041 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD