TiPb is great because I get the latest info on what I NEED most! The iPhone on Verizon
    01-12-2011 01:52 PM
    Cause you guys are on it! No fluff, just good, reliable info on iOS devices. Thank you!
    01-12-2011 01:52 PM
    New to TiPb forums... It will be lovely to SEE (FaceTime) My Best Friend smiling and laughing in Russia!
    01-12-2011 02:07 PM
    Nothing like a giveaway. This would go to my wife, who after 5 years with a razr finally replaced it with a phone she hates (LG Octane).
    01-12-2011 02:12 PM
    I would love to make the switch from Droid to an iPhone....and what sucks is I'm not eligible for an upgrade until 2012....and I literally have no patience....the iPhone for Verizon?! The iPhone has everything I need all in one phone...its only right!
    01-12-2011 02:24 PM
    I started following TiPB even though I own a Palm Pre. I recently got an iPad for Christmas, and TiPB has been great for help with getting started on my new purchase. Now, I'm getting ready to buy my wife an iPhone, and I will rely on TiPB for help. That's why iheartTiPB.
    01-12-2011 02:28 PM
    First...I have never owned an iphone...
    I am one of those people who have been patiently waiting for iphone to come to Verizon.
    I read this site, because there is a link to it from crackberry and android central, to keep up on news about the ipad and ipod touch which I do own.
    Also to keep up with news about the up coming phone.
    I think that this site is the best with news about all things apple and I will continue to read it .

Keep up the good work and please give me the iphone....
    01-12-2011 02:40 PM
    love the site and hope to contribute daily
    01-12-2011 02:43 PM
    ....fantastic giveaway... thanks for all the hard work you put into the site.

PP
    01-12-2011 02:48 PM
    You have a great website with lots of good ios device info. I bought a Droid X since I got tired of waiting for the VZ iPhone and VZ is my only real choice where I live. I'd love to try the iPhone and would probably think you had the best site ever if I won.

Thanks
    01-12-2011 03:00 PM
    i luv TIPB so much cause your blog is super unbiased you guy aren't afraid to saying something bad about apple, and you guys do awesome giveaway and you guy more coverage on stuff beside the iphone like accessories and app etc
    01-12-2011 03:04 PM
    you guys rule when it come on keeping me updated with apple products like the iphone, i would not even think about going to another site to find out information.

plus it would be so sweet to have an verizon iphone to tease at&t iphone users with!!!!
    01-12-2011 03:11 PM
    I have been a TiPb follower for a long time, love the web site. I have had an iPhone before but had terrible service from ATT. I moved to verizon last year. A free verizon iphone would be great, I really don't want to pay the full price of a new iphone. One way or another I will be getting an iPhone at the beginning of February. Hopefully TiPb will help.
    01-12-2011 03:25 PM
    I would love a free Verizon iPhone from tipb it would look great sitting next to my iPad connected to the net via mobile hot spot!
    01-12-2011 03:37 PM
    I would be so excited to win a new Verizon iPhone, I've been waiting for so long to get an iPhone but I loved Verizon so much. Please make my birthday dream come true! I'm a Groundhog's Day Baby and whoa this would be totally awesome! I would check TiPb ever single day on my new iPhone if I won it. Now I'm so excited and hope to win!

VIVA LA VERIZON IPHONE!
    01-12-2011 03:43 PM
    I've been following TiPb for a long time now. Absolutely love this place. Even though I do not own an iPhone yet, I feel like I do because of the vast knowledge I've learned about the phone and what it can do. Been patiently waiting for the release on VZW and here we are. Winning this would be perfect! Thanks TiPb!
    01-12-2011 03:48 PM
    iPhone from TiPb= AWESOME
    01-12-2011 03:56 PM
    Heck yea i would love the phone and tipb always has great info and knowledgable staff the best out there
    01-12-2011 04:03 PM
    Love the place, hope to win it.

I can throw in a tender tasting baby
    01-12-2011 04:05 PM
    I would love one so I can give my wife the Droid X I bought when i switched back, paid the $250 early term fee, just to make phone calls again. AT&T is horrendous in my area and I snapped; Now my prayers are answered....
    01-12-2011 04:06 PM
    I love visiting tipb and getting all the great tips for my iPad (and hopefully my iPhone). I also listen to both podcasts and enjoy getting everyone's opinions.

Thanks for all you do!
    01-12-2011 04:45 PM
    You guys rock. Always reviewing accessories I am actually interested in. Rock more if I get the free iPhone!
    01-12-2011 05:07 PM
    I like TIPB because of the great iPhone coverage they provide...and because I won a $100 iTunes gift card from you're site a couple years ago just when I first picked up my first iPhone 3G...what timing!
    01-12-2011 05:08 PM
    A Verizon iPhone 4?!? Yes Please!

As a loyal member of the Verizon Family since youth, I am itching at the chance to finally own the Verizon iPhone 4... I've been waiting for this day for a long time! In recent years I have owned a Blackberry Storm, a Palm Pre Plus, and am now using a Motorola Droid. Each time I activate a new phone, there is one thing that I must do before I can move on... and that is to change the top right hand link on my Speed Dial page in Chrome. First, it was Crackberry.com, where I could always rely on finding up to the minute information about the latest and greatest in Blackberry apps, OS leaks, themes and more. Then, naturally, I switched over to the best place on the web for information on the Pre at PreCentral.net. They walked me through the process of rooting the device for the first time, loading up Preware and install all sorts of patches to make the Pre Plus one of my favorite phones to use. Now that I have a Droid, I visit AndroidCentral.com every day for news on my favorite open source operating system. One thing that I have always wanted to do was to finally replace this shortcut with TiPb.com, the very best place to find out about hot new apps, awesome cases and accessories, and of course how to hopefully jailbreak my new Verizon iPhone 4. In anticipation, and so I dont miss out on anything, I have already added TiPb to my Speed Dial page. Please, allow me to utilize your fantastic site each and every day when I am the proud owner of the Verizon iPhone 4, courtesy of TiPb.
    01-12-2011 05:22 PM
    TiPb is the first site I check everyday for my iOS info needs. Coverage is always accurate and timely and never attempts to sensationalize.
    01-12-2011 05:28 PM
2,390 ... 3637383940 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD