I'm a new iPod Touch user, and have found TiPb quite handy in finding useful apps and tips for the new user. I sure wouldn't mind a Verizon iPhone either...
    01-12-2011 12:13 PM
    I love TiPb because you guys are the only chance i have of getting an iPhone. My Droid is dead and i am using the Razor so i need a new phone haha.
    01-12-2011 12:17 PM
    Coolest prize ever, especially being a Verizon customer! TIPB has been awesome with everything apple, even though I only have a touch, for now!
    01-12-2011 12:21 PM
    Wonderful staff, knowledgeable members and now free stuff! This is why TiPB blog is the best of the best.
    01-12-2011 12:22 PM
    This site is the Grand Daddy of them all! I love it, and it's my only bookmark on my Palm Pre Plus. So now I am ready to step up tp the big leauges with a new Apple iphone. Pretty please with sugar on top? LOL....Good luck to all.
    01-12-2011 12:25 PM
    I've been w/ Verizon forever so it would be nice to bring an iPhone4 into the family of apple products I already own plus I could probably donate my OG Droid to science cause its lasted what seems like forever without any problems what-so-ever. Thanks for the contest.
    01-12-2011 12:38 PM
    Just found out how awesome you guys are at Tipb, I live in Montana, and only have access to Verizon, so I'm really excited to finally get an iphone.
    01-12-2011 12:42 PM
    I love TiPb for what TiPb is.
    01-12-2011 12:46 PM
    Hi,
    You give me great information every single day. You're Fantastic.
    I will love to try Verizon iPhone4.
    Regards,
    Alfredo.
    01-12-2011 12:49 PM
    What's not to love about TiPb? They have they greatest reviews for the greatest products.
    01-12-2011 01:00 PM
    I'm already on Verizon, so this would be great to win.
    Another great TiPb giveaway.
    01-12-2011 01:06 PM
    In thanks TiPB I love TiPB, well because you are awesome!!!

My wife needs a new phone and the iPhone would be PERFECT!
    Last edited by bamf-hacker; 02-03-2011 at 01:25 PM.
    01-12-2011 01:07 PM
    TiPb is such an awesome place for the Apple community. As a current reluctant owner of a Moto Droid on Verizon and longtime Apple loyalist, I can say with reverence that TiPb presents itself with nothing but class. A lot of Android blogs attack iOS and Apple in general, especially now with the Verizon iPhone, sometimes just to start trouble where there is none. A very off-putting environment in the Android community.

Here at TiPb, there's no such hostile attitude towards anyone. It really shows how welcoming and how professional the Apple community can be. Its more than appreciated.

A Verizon iPhone would literally be a dream come true. As a broke college student, funds are a wee bit scarce, haha, and I would LOVE to get rid of this Droid.

Keep it up, you guys!
    01-12-2011 01:07 PM
    I'd like a verizon iphone so I can lose my pre and make the switch from precentral to tipb!
    01-12-2011 01:11 PM
    I have actually been reading TiPb for a while now and I don't even own one! I have actually been reading since I was a Crackberry member in the past. Then I got a Droid and started reading Android Central. As an outsider I gotta hand it to you this site is Awesome. Now If I could just break my contract and get the new iPhone on VZW...hey wait that's where u come in I actually own a Droid Eris. It's okay but as Steve Jobs said Android is just toooo fragmented and it messes up all the time . I know others who own Droids and sadly they've said the same. So, that being said I would love to be the first of my friends to get an iPhone on Verizon and start the new year off right. Please pick me.
    Last edited by mbrown1108; 01-12-2011 at 01:34 PM.
    01-12-2011 01:15 PM
    Woot! In it to win it!
    01-12-2011 01:21 PM
    I am new to TiPb, but I always like to read your articles everyday. I am on Verizon and would very much enjoy an iPhone. Thank you.
    01-12-2011 01:24 PM
    simple, i luv tipb because its dedicated to the iphone and it gives me all the info i need on a daily basis.
    01-12-2011 01:25 PM
    Lurked for a long time, thanks for being on top of the Verizon Launch!
    01-12-2011 01:28 PM
    An iphone on Verizon's network is something that I've been waiting for since the iphone was released in 2007. Of course, then, I was still in College, still being supported by my parents, my father hadn't yet been laid off from his job. My parents had promised that they would help me with my student loans (and everything else) then, so I figured that when the iphone finally did come to the Big Red, it may be within my reach if I managed my money well. But now I'm supporting myself, I just don't have the money to drop two or three hundred dollars for a phone. I love Tipb.com, checking your website every day, reading your amazing coverage of everything iPhone really helps me to relax, and get my mind off of things, and when I saw this give-away, I figured I may as well enter, even though I know that I will almost certainly not win. An iphone would help in my personal life (free, and $0.99 apps are the few types of purchases I can still justify making these days haha) and it would help me immensely to get organized in my professional life (working in a school in the special ed department).

Anyhow, I know that you guys are probably going to pick someone else--and that's fine! I hope they enjoy their iphone. But nonetheless, I just want to tell you guys that although things have been somewhat hard for me lately, you guys really do help me relax take my mind off of things, and for that I am more grateful than I know how to describe in this tiny box of internet.
    01-12-2011 01:31 PM
    I would actually like to win it for my wife. She is a great mother who always sacrifices her self for our children. She has the oldest Verizon phone ever and had always wanted a new iPod. An iPhone would be the best of both worlds.
    01-12-2011 01:39 PM
    Ever since getting an iPad I have been coming to TiPb for the latest updates from the fantastic blog staff. I still stay up to date with all the blogs from the sister sites CB and AC, as I am a former BlackBerry owner and now a happy Android owner, but an iPhone for my wife would be a great valentines day gift.
    01-12-2011 01:41 PM
    Like I emailed this morning, your guys coverage of the Verizon iPhone event yesterday was awesome. The live updates were amazing and blew every other internet new/blog site away. You guys now have a new fan and I have a new bookmark on my browser.
    01-12-2011 01:43 PM
    All my kids own one it's about time I got one!
    A free one would be even better
    01-12-2011 01:46 PM
    I would love to give this prize to my amazing girlfriend of 8 years. She is a technology geek like I am and is really excited about the Verizon iPhone. Since I am so tech savvy, I am planning to propose to her on Valentine's Day this year and I was thinking I would put the engagement ring inside the box! If all goes well this would be a very unique and awesome way to propose to my girlfriend!
    01-12-2011 01:51 PM
2,390 ... 3536373839 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD