I love TiPB because when I can finally convince our IT guys to let us use iPhones instead of Blackberries, TiPB will have everything I need to know about my new iPhone and how to enjoy it to its fullest!

BTW, I'm still using a Blackberry Storm1. Not a day goes by I don't want to destroy this phone.
    01-12-2011 09:56 AM
    I found the TiPb podcast shortly after getting an iPod Touch last spring. As a new touch user, I was looking for podcast that covered apps and Apple products. I like the podcast because they give a good balance of information, the presenters seem very knowledgeable, but are not afraid to admit when they are wrong, and they sound like they are having fun. I like that I can listen to the podcast or watch live (although I have only managed to watch live once) and that they have give a ways for their chat room to say thank you for your time.

I started following the twitter feeds and I like the ability to get information about articles on the web site and read them real quick from my touch.

Thank you TiPb for putting out a great series of shows and for all the great product reviews, how to articles, and rumors watch.
    01-12-2011 09:57 AM
    you guys are the number one source for iphone/ipad info and a VZW Iphoneis great to boot! I would love to get a vzw iphone, because I am using a droid one ( nothing against droid I love it).
    01-12-2011 09:59 AM
    I love my TiPB. I love the daily posts from the experts... I love all the tutorials, I love all the controversies especially when a post causes an Armageddon between Apple fans and BB faithfuls. My day is not complete if I haven't checked my TiPB website at least 10 times a day. The hottest apple news is always delivered more comprehensively first at TiPB. Win or lose, You guys ROCK BIG TIME!!! keep up the awesome work!
    01-12-2011 10:04 AM
    Love my iPhone, love TiPb, and would love to be able to give my mother a Verizon iPhone (so she can stop stealing mine for her Angry Birds addiction).
    01-12-2011 10:06 AM
    I love TiPb because it has the best unbiased reporting on all mobile platforms. Not really, but you guys, and the forums, are the best source for iOS news, tips, apps, etc. I've been following you for about a year now, but never had a need to register because I need to stay on Verizon. But now it might be time to trade in my iPod Touch plus Droid Incredible for a shiny new iPhone 4 -- a one stop shop device would be fantastic.

Thanks, TiPb!
    01-12-2011 10:06 AM
    TiPb has been an invaluable tool since I became an iPad owner this past year. I would love to have an iPhone but I have soooooooo long before I am due for an upgraded device on VZ....
    01-12-2011 10:09 AM
    I've been following TiPb for years waiting for a Verizon Wireless iPhone to become available. You guys always have the best coverage (much like Verizon!).
    01-12-2011 10:13 AM
    Having been relegated to the land of droid for a year since I was unwilling to switch from verizon service, I have been in an Apple Iphone desert. I have an ipod, ipad, macbook, but sadly no iphone. In an attempt to help relieve some of my discontent with having to have a non-apple product i visited numerous droid forums in order to ease my mind. And lo and behold, upon visiting a partner website to tipb, I discovered said tipb. All of a sudden the clouds lifted, the skies opened, the birds were chirping, and there were full on double rainbows all the way across the sky.

I was able to find all the iphone info, news, and goodies that I was unable to have because I could not have an iphone.

Then in his infinite wisdom, Mr. Jobs granted the rest of us the chance to be a part of all the wonderful happiness that is the iphone.

Then in tipb's infinite wisdom and generosity, they offered the chance to have my very own iphone, which i wouldn't have right now because because of frivolities like contracts, money, full retail price, etc...

So I ask of you, nay, I beg of you... In your wisdom, generosity, informativeness, greatness, grandioseness, and perfectness. Please a allow a soul with an apple iphone shaped hole the opportunity to fill that hole and become one again.
    01-12-2011 10:15 AM
    I just found your site, but it's awesome! Lots of great tips, news and advice. Lots of fun too!

Getting a Verizon iphone 4 would be sweeeet! I have been a verizon customer for about 7 years and have always wanted an iphone, but I just wasn't willing to sacrifice coverage. An iphone would change my life.

Pick me! Pick me!
    01-12-2011 10:18 AM
    A Verizon iPhone would allow me to get away from AT&T once and for all. Tipb is awesome enough, not even counting this give-away.
    01-12-2011 10:20 AM
    I love TIPB because it's the best source of information for everything iPhone or iPad! Would love to get an iphone again.
    Wow the best contest of 2011. This would be awesome as I have/had verizon for years and havent had a chance to get the great Iphone. Its coming to verizon now so I will be getting one. Winning this would make my year. I would love tipb.com even more than I do now even though that isnt really possibly as i loooooooooove tipb.com and apple...
    I love TiPb because it is the absolute best source of everything i !
    01-12-2011 10:29 AM
    It's quite simple really. When I want the latest and greatest news on iOS devices, from Apple TV to iPhone to iPod to iPad there is no better place to go. It was great during the Christmas season to learn of all the awesome deals (ex. EA games for $.99)
    01-12-2011 10:31 AM
    I have lived in SD and ND my whole life which equals no AT&T which also equals no iPhone. I have lurked around here for all my iPod and iPad news and whatnot, but hopefully now I can win an tiPb iPhone and catch up on all I have missed out on!
    01-12-2011 10:35 AM
    Been on Big Red for so long that it's hard to leave them for ATT. Now I won't have to.
    01-12-2011 10:44 AM
    questo site e bellissimo e pieno di informazzioni per iphone e apple prodotti sono con verizon e mi piacerebbe vincere un iphone sopratutto perche ne ho abbastanza di questo palm pre , grazie tantissimo e buon lavoro.....nice site for iphone info please i need this iphone so a can dump this stupid palm pre ....thank you
    01-12-2011 10:44 AM
    I'd love the verizon iPhone 4. I first got a blackberry storm because I was already stuck on big red. That died and I ended up with a droid... 2 weeks before the official iPhone announcement. So now I am re-upped and stuck.

TiPb has been amazing over the years. I've been looking into the iPad as well and have pretty much used TiPb as my official homepage and research department. Even if I can't get an iPhone, I'll still scour your pages doting on these apple devices!!!!!!
    01-12-2011 10:48 AM
    I would LOVE to win the free Verizon Iphone. I've been waiting for years for Verizon to get the Iphone. I've been visiting TiPb for the last few months reading any update information I could find. Ready for Feb 9th drawing. Thanks
    01-12-2011 10:58 AM
    Love TiPb. Just recently picked up the iPad, my first stop was TiPb once purchased. I know it is the best source for information. Great site, easy to navigate and good people hanging out in the forums. Would love to have an iPhone from Verizon. What's not to love?. TiPb as a source for everything and finally, an iPhone from Verizon.

Thanks for the chance.

Best of luck to all who have entered.

H.
    Last edited by daihan123; 01-12-2011 at 11:03 AM. Reason: spelling
    01-12-2011 11:02 AM
    I love tipb because when I was deciding if I should purchase an iPad I found out everything I wanted and needed to know on the forums, on the blogs and on the podcast. Needless to say I purchased an iPad and I love it thanks tipb!!!
    01-12-2011 11:06 AM
    Whoohoo!!! As a long time Verizon customer who would NEVER change providers, I am so very happy for this new edition. I've waited a very long time...and gone through several "smartphones" but this is what I've wanted all along. I would probably cry if I got my hands on a free VZW iPhone. My contract is nowhere near up as I purchased a different smartphone a few months ago after having some difficulties. This would definitely make my 2011 so much better :-)
    01-12-2011 11:13 AM
    I have been a faithful follower of TiPb since its launch. ALthough I have not contributed much to the forums (current bb owner on VZW) i have read and kept up with all the goings ons with Apple thru your site. I am an Ipad owner (day one launch) and have found your site amazing in helping me to use all the features as well as the game reviews.

The site rocks, and I would love a chance at the VZW Iphone, I am loyal to VZW and have waitied like everyoen else for a chance to get an iphone. Winning one would just be the icing on the Apple Cake...

Thanks for the contest, and congrats to whoever walks away with a great looking new toy...
    01-12-2011 11:17 AM
    I think it's definitely been many of our dreams that the iPhone finally comes to Verizon. I know I've waited so long, hearing rumors here and there, checking up on TiPb and being jealous of all the cute iPhone cases, the awesome community, all these people dedicated to the iPhone.

Last year I changed my regular phone to a Droid X because I really wanted a touch screen, and a phone that reminded me of an iPhone 4 but it really isn't anything compared to it. Its not as smooth or bright as the iPhone, it is not sleek and sexy like the iPhone, and now that the iPhone 4 rolled out I wish I had waited and saved my upgrade...

TiPb has been talking about a Verizon iPhone 4 for a while now, teasing me, and now it's finally rolled out & I hope I can get my hands on one. I want to be apart of TiPb now, not drooling or being jealous, but actually being a part of the TiPb community and taking in all the juicy information this site has to offer ♥
    01-12-2011 11:18 AM
2,390 ... 3334353637 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD