Would love to swtich over to Verizon. A free Iphone would definitely help alot in making that happen.
    01-12-2011 09:00 AM
    Can't wait for VZ IPHONE!!! TiPb is great! has a world of experience and knowledge.
    01-12-2011 09:00 AM
    Tipb is the best website for iPhone, iPad, iPod information. I do not use any other website when looking for iPhone information. As soon as Verizon stated that they were releasing the iPhone I came right to tipb, What would be even better is if I won a free iPhone from tipb.com!!
    01-12-2011 09:05 AM
    I get iPhone information from TiPb well before other sources reports it and with nearly dead-on accuracy. I love being "in the know" when it comes to iPhone news and TiPb lets that happen. I would love to be able to do it quicker with a Verizon iPhone, hopefully that will happen.
    01-12-2011 09:05 AM
    All the news all the time on the latest and greatest info on all things Apple. Thanks! Keep up the great work...
    01-12-2011 09:06 AM
    I wandered in here a while back and then kept coming back for the info and the fun. winning and iPhone, well that would be great too
    01-12-2011 09:10 AM
    I would really like to win the new Verizon IPhone for my wife Theresa. She has always wanted one but does not want to tap into the family budget. Because of her selflessness, it would be great to present her this great upgrade over her 4 year old phone.

TiPd Rocks !
    01-12-2011 09:11 AM
    I am using a peice of junk BB Curve 8330, i desperately want a Verizon iPhone but i cant shell out $200 or $300 for it right now. I might have to wait til my bday in Sept, but if i won this then my bday would come quite early this year. hope i win
    01-12-2011 09:17 AM
    Not only do the people at TiPb give the latest information about nearly everything iPhone/iPad/apple before the other sites, they have some of the best staff working to provide this information. The video reviews/blog entries offer so much more information than written reviews and they complete the experience that is TiPb.
    01-12-2011 09:17 AM
    My wife and I have been waiting a long time for the iPhone on Verizon. We are loyal V customers and did not want to switch carriers. It's time to shead our Blackberrys and move to Apple, so this one os for my wife.
    01-12-2011 09:19 AM
    Awesome. While I was watching the event (well, reading the live-blogging of it), my wife was at home becoming increasingly frustrated that AT&T kept dropping calls. When I got home and said told her the iPhone was officially available on Verizon, she said "How soon can we switch?"

Also, just FYI - during the announcement event I had multiple browser tabs open with the various tech blogs (MobileCrunch, Engadget, Slashgear, and of course, TiPb), and as usual, you guys were the fastest and most comprehensive in your coverage - and you weren't even actually there. Kudos.
    01-12-2011 09:21 AM
    I love the live coverage of iPhone and iPad presentations with Apple. I don't have to wait for press releases, and I feel like I'm actually there. Very cool.
    01-12-2011 09:23 AM
    Maybe because you guys are doing this contest I love you so much?
    01-12-2011 09:25 AM
    AT&T was the only thing holding me back from getting the iphone, This would be so great to win this phone!!!!
    01-12-2011 09:26 AM
    Pumped about a new iPhone since I'm still on a 3G model. Having been on verizon pre iPhone days, I wouldn't mind moving back! <click heels> There's no place like home! Thanks for keeping me up to date on all the breaking news TiPb!
    01-12-2011 09:26 AM
    TiPb has been the greatest forum with the MOST current news on all apple paraphernalia and I have no idea what I would be doing on the internet if it weren't for this site. I sincerely love you guys. Thank you for being the best without even knowing how you effect so many people.
    01-12-2011 09:35 AM
    I just don't see how anyone in their right mind couldn't love TiPb. I've visited other sites, but they just pale in comparison to the information that is available here. The helpful tips are great. The fact that TiPb is willing to say "Yep! iPhone definitely has flaws." is also wonderful.

I've been a huge fan of TiPb and the iPhone. I have a coworker who recently one a free BlackBerry to use with Verizon. It has been pure h*ll from day one, trying to get it to work nicely with our network. Not so with the iPhone. I would love to win this free phone for him, so he can enjoy the nirvana the rest of us iPhone users get to experience. ;-)
    01-12-2011 09:37 AM
    TiPb is the best source for all things that begin with "i" that I use. Would love to add an Verizon iPhone to that list!
    01-12-2011 09:39 AM
    i grab my phone first thing in the morning and immediately go to TiPb love the news love the tips love the updates!!!!! Couldnt be better! Great Job!!!! Thanks for the chance to win!
    01-12-2011 09:40 AM
    I want to win the Verizon iPhone so badly because I totally screwed up. I love apple products, proud fan boy, and I made my family switch to At&t when the 3gs came out.

I love my iPhone, but... We don't even get service in our house! I can't even send a text from in side the walls of my home. Hard to appreciate the features of the iPhone without any service.

Like the rest of America, I have been waiting for the Verizon iPhone and checking TiPb all day, every day, hoping to read those words on the home page.

And now.... Boom... my prayers have been answered. Please do me the honor and reward me for being a loyal reader and fan boy. Bring the service back into my life that I want so badly.
    01-12-2011 09:41 AM
    o snap im just a little fish in a big sea of replies.

TiPB rocks because a good amount of the articles on the front page have a summary picture comparing Apple/AT&T/misc iPhone topics with Star Wars. And that's good enough for me.
    01-12-2011 09:48 AM
    TiPb.com is the only website that I have linked to all my computers, mobile devices, work and RSS feed because it always has the latest events, stories, accessories on everything Apple! Keep it up TiPb.com
    01-12-2011 09:50 AM
    I love TiPb because even before I was interested in the iPhone I loved listening to the podcast. Everyone at TiPb seems fun and upbeat and not too fanboi-ish (except Chad :-P) and kept me informed on all the news. Also, I can credit them with making me want to turn in my nice Android device for something with a little more consistency in the user experience. I would love to win but if not I will continue to listen and read. Thanks TiPb.com crew.
    01-12-2011 09:52 AM
    Iphone on Verizon....Freedom!!! I have been waiting for an iphone on Verizon since I had Attel service. I would love to win a Verizon Iphone. Already shopping for a case.

Tiffany
    01-12-2011 09:52 AM
    This would be an awesome prize!
    01-12-2011 09:53 AM
2,390 ... 3233343536 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD