Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BurnRN717#IM

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I would definitely love a new verizon iPhone. As a nursing student it would help me manage my patients care a lot better. I alsolove this new site tipb for helping me learn to use my iPod touch as well. You guys rock! Wouldn't it be nice to have a nurse that has an iPhone take care of you?

Rmartinez

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
TiPb The World Wide Leader In IPhone Blog

I Love TiPb so much just like I love ESPN. TiPb is the World Wide Leader in IPhone Blog just like ESPN is the World Wide Leader Sports. TiPb keeps me updated with all the stats about the Iphone come on guys we need IPhoneCenter lol wanna say you guys are the Elite Team in your class you guys deserve a salute for delivering the best accurate news about the IPhone. Even if I don't Win you guys are still best and we still love TiPb.

Dex13r

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
TiPB is the first website I go to for news and updates on iPhone products. I love it 'cause everything is up fast before other sites get the chance to!

irsyadtmnazri

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
TiPB (Its more than just an iP blog)

TiPB has always bring me up to date issues about all things iP (iPhone, iPod and even iPad).

And hey, i've spread the news/share them in my social networking site (FB etc). Furthermore recommend my noob friends who just started using iPhone/iPod/iPad to check out this site, and they were very happy/grateful on how resourceful this site is. Though i rarely post a comment, i still read them just for the fun of it. :)

So yeah, i love TiPB. Hope you guys continue this effort to bring the best news to the "iP" community.. Cheers~

fhorn2k#AC

Apr 4, 2010
Visit site
Why I love TiPb.

I am an iOS nut, and so is my wife. I regularly listen to about four different podcasts weekly: Macbreak Weekly, Tech News Today, iPhone Live, and iPad Live. Why those show? They are informative, and fun (in my opinion) to listen to. When I come home from work, it is nice to listen to shows that give me the information I want in a way that is enjoyable to listen to. Even if I do not win the iPhone, thanks for another great giveaway and for the great site/podcasts.

tatts

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I love that no matter how big of a fan they are of the apple products they stay true to the audience by giving an honest review. Thank you.

Chaos5

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I used androidcentral for my android news and when more concrete news about vzw iPhone surfaced I knew this would be the best place to get accurate info. Thanks for making my day!!!

egodsman

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
thank you verizon and TiPb

Thank you TiPb for info on the iPhone and iPad. Thanks to Apple and Verizon for making the new iPhone possible! The updates on Twitter from TiPb have been helpful too! TiPb rocks!

Bones_6

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
TiPb is a great source for all iInfo, haha. I had an original iPhone, but had to get rid of it due to audit service in the NY area. But when I heard about the iPad, I immediately loved this site for all the iOS news I could ever need. Win or not, I'm definitely gonna try to pick up a iPhone and drop my Droid asap!

andygib9

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Why I want to win a Verizon iPhone

TIPB has been what's gotten me through this entire mess of being on verizon and waiting for an iPhone...This was my first iSite for information and I don't bother visiting others...I visit the site repeatedly throughout the day and plan on being a loyal follower. Your writers are on the mark and accurate. I feel like this is the best place to be. You guys are incredible!

skylar2ups

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
Verizon iPhone!

TiPb is awesome because for the past 4 years there has been Verizon rumors and TiPb kept going with them, now there really is one! YAY!

montoya32#AC

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I love how quickly TiPb gets info up. The online coverage of the Verizon announcement was incredible. I would love a cutting edge device from a cutting edge site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2