Being new to the Apple thing, I just want to thank TiPB for all the iPhone info during the last couple of weeks. Winning an iPhone would be great. Sorry Crackberry, I'm heading towards the dark side.
    01-12-2011 07:50 AM
    I've been waiting for a Verizon iPhone since 2007, and getting one from tipb would be the best! This is my most visited site on the internet, and the first place I check for inews. It's even at the absolute top of my bookmarks. Best site ever!
    01-12-2011 07:56 AM
    I have never been big on Apply products - until I got my iPod Touch 4G. Now, I would love to have a phone with the same OS and apps.
    01-12-2011 07:57 AM
    The reason I love Tipb so much is because this was the first website to provide me the detailed information I needed to convince me to give the iPhone 3G a try back in 2008, I was a VZW customer using the BlackBerry Storm 9530. Before coming across Tipb, I had a strong bias against the iPhone. I thought it was a smartphone stripped of the functionality that essentially would place it in its proper category. After purchasing my iPhone, it was no looking back! Tipb continues to provide millions of people valuable information not only on the iPhone, but the iPod and iPad too in a centralized location (in addition to selling some great accessories for all of there devices too).
    01-12-2011 08:00 AM
    I've been a member of TiPB for a couple of years now and this is the only iPhone/iPad site I frequent for up-to-date news, etc.

Also LOVE the podcasts. Keep up the great work.
    01-12-2011 08:00 AM
    i have an ipod touch 4g, a macbook pro, and an ipad. I was waiting and waiting for the verizon iphone to come out, checking this site day after day waiting. I don't have an upgrade for a while so i would really love it if tipb gave me the free iphone!!
    01-12-2011 08:01 AM
    The staff is amazing and I can find almost everything in one spot.
    01-12-2011 08:04 AM
    My Wife and daughter both want the I phone as soon as they come out. Your contest would be a saving grace on my wallet.

Your site has been a great resouce for all my questions so far. Once I get them I am sure I will be in the forums everyday learning how they work and how to tweak them.
    01-12-2011 08:10 AM
    I always check TiPb.com for iphone news. I have been waiting for the iPhone on Verizon since 2007. I'm tired of my Droid Eris always scrolling to the left whenever it feels like it. When this happens I can't call txt or even open an app. I want to see if an iPhone would be better instead of having to wait to use the phone I have when it decides it wants to work.
    01-12-2011 08:14 AM
    Oh yeah gimme gimme gimme...Thanks
    01-12-2011 08:14 AM
    I have been without an iphone since the days of yore... The iPhone 3G was my last memory with an i-anything. Since then, my days have been very fun on Android, but I am certainly looking forward to having an iPhone again... hopefully this new iPhone 4! I am pumped that Verizon is getting this phone finally and I switched around a year ago waiting for this day in the future.

I love reading TiPB during the day and getting all of the latest news on Jailbreaking, press conferences and product releases. It would be an honor to be the lucky winner!

Best of luck to everyone, but I hope it's mine!
    01-12-2011 08:27 AM
    I have been waiting for years for the iPhone to come to Verizon. AT&T has like one square mile of coverage where I live, so I couldn't switch. Now that it is coming to Verizon I want one!
    01-12-2011 08:28 AM
    Hello Verizon, bye bye AT&T!!!
    01-12-2011 08:28 AM
    I'm on three of the smart phone network sites. Love all three. The reason why is the other people on the forum and the writer dedicated to the Phones they write about. I start with the Crackberry.com when I purchased the first Storm. Even though it was a flawed phone it was my first Smartphone and for what it was I liked it. The I moved to the Droid and Android central. I use the site extensively to figure out my droid and the to jailbreak it. I then moved to TITb when the IPAD was announced and spend massive amount of time reading the articles and browsing the forum. I just registered today cause I will be spending even more time here once the Verizon Iphone is released.
    01-12-2011 08:29 AM
    Ok, actually there's not much better than $1.00 draft night, but this comes pretty close. First smartphone was a BBerry Curve, it was OK. Second was the Tour, not much different than ANY other BBerry, and now I have an Incredible, which, just isn't making the grade for me since I bought an iPod Touch and fell in love with it. Now I need the new iPhone for Verizon. I'll even buy some rounds on $1.00 draft night for you.
    01-12-2011 08:35 AM
    Would love to get my hands on verizon iPhone as I have to hump one of my exterior windows to get at&t reception.

Love the site. Like a few other folks, I migrated over from Crackberry after I grew tired of having to constantly pop the battery off my BB Storm and reboot. (as well as other unsavory operating issues)

There is nothing better than iPhone IOS and there is no better place to get my up to date info than tipb!

Thanks!
    01-12-2011 08:36 AM
    Count me in!

I'm an Android user but I would love to get my hands on an iPhone because I'm a technology geek and a developer.

TiPb is my only major source for iPhone news.
    01-12-2011 08:41 AM
    I have been waiting for so long for the Iphone to come to Verizon. I am a current BB user and sooooo ready for a change. Please let me win..
    01-12-2011 08:43 AM
    I'm stuck on a VZW Blackberry and need this for Angry Birds. I just stumbled onto this site because you're Crackberry's cousin or something.
    01-12-2011 08:45 AM
    Compared to other technology focused sites TiPb has much more consumer friendly information. If I ever need to know whether a device or accessory or app is worth it I always check with TiPb.
    01-12-2011 08:45 AM
    TiPb.com is an excellent sister site to Crackberry.com where I'm coming from. Looking forward to getting a VZW iPhone, winning one would be even better!!!
    01-12-2011 08:47 AM
    TiPb is the best site for Apple mobile computing hands down!!! There is no other site that give you news, information, and help for your iPhone, iPod ad iPad like TiPb. Sites like MacWorld stink compared to TiPb!
    01-12-2011 08:47 AM
    For me it is like brushing my teeth or drinking that morning cup of tea or coffee. I just can not have a normal day with out it. If I forget to drink that cup of tea I can make it through the day, a little off but I'll survive. TIPB is more than that. If I forget to check the TIPB updates, visit the site, read the posts, or check twitter comment, I feel an unexplainable absence. My day is all messed up and I feel like I missed something. I love the fact that TIPB keeps me up to date. It is fun to hear someone share exciting news that I already knew or know about, because TIPB told me about it. Rene is awesome, Georgia is beautiful, and they keep us in the loop. TIPB is the BEST!!! Thanks to all for everything!!!
    01-12-2011 08:49 AM
    I love TiPb because this is the one stop place for all things apple! I check this site daily and would love to have a new Verizon iPhone so I can lose my outdated Blackberry Tour. Pick and convert me, please!
    01-12-2011 08:56 AM
    Hey TiPb I'm so happy the iPhone has cpmeto Verizon I waited for this day for 3 years I've been following you guys for a while even though I dont have an Iphone (got the ole razor) wife tried to get me to upgrade to one of those android phones but i refused. I know that everyone can depend on TiPb for all the latest news on the iPhone and more that's why you are the best.
    01-12-2011 08:57 AM
2,390 ... 3132333435 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD