Why do I love TiPb?

Because it's helping me get all the info I need to get rid of this POS BlackBerry!!!
    01-12-2011 01:05 AM
    I've been a loyal customer of Verizon for 13 years, dealing with their crappy phones the entire time. I finally went to a droid instead of going to AT&T after being disappointed by the horrible Blackberry Storm. Too bad my battery doesn't last a full day now.

My hopes for a Verizon iPhone got me into reading TiPb. iPhone or not, I'll never stop reading it now....
    01-12-2011 01:08 AM
    I loveTIPB more than the warm raisins I keep in my pocket.
    01-12-2011 01:09 AM
    I love TiPb because it meets all my needs for the latest news on apple products like iPhones, iPods and iPads, plus this website has a great design. I hope I get lucky and win.
    01-12-2011 01:11 AM
    My first apple product was the ipad. largely due to this web site and a few others. I have been thinking about getting an iphone to complement it so it would be cool to get one.

Tipb has turned into the only site that I go to for apple news and where i send people with apple questions actually. keep up the fantastic work.
    01-12-2011 01:16 AM
    I have used this site to get the true doo doo on everything (i) (i even bought an ipod touch because of you guys) and I must say that your team is good as gold as far as finding the facts...thats why when i was saying Verizon was getting iphone, i got the info from you guys! thanks for not making me a liar and keep up the good reporting!
    01-12-2011 01:18 AM
    I love Leanna Loft's reviews, I love that Rene Richie actually responds to my emails, and I really feel like I'm part of the community because my reviews and emails are taking into account, and it makes me feel like this isn't just some kind of a technology community, but a technology family that makes all of its users feel important. I like that the editors respond and are responsive, and that they really know what they are talking about - no matter what I am looking for, whether it's accessories or news, I feel like I don't need to go anywhere else!
    01-12-2011 01:20 AM
    I love the iPhone, so a blog that talks about nothing but is a lock. Giving me a free iPhone would just be gravy.
    01-12-2011 01:20 AM
    I love the tipb site so much because of Geo, she makes the show, plus rene he is funny, and chad cause he loves apple so much, and all the guest they are great on the show. Man I would like to give that ViPhone a try let everyone know which is best.
    Last edited by iVenom; 02-02-2011 at 09:12 PM.
    01-12-2011 01:22 AM
    I love TIPB because it's a very Resoureful community. Whenever I need to know something, I come here and ask or look. Then help is right there. It has most, if not everything about the iPhone. Everything you need is here at tipb.com
    01-12-2011 01:36 AM
    I love tipb because they give so much info on the latest Apple products and accessories. They even compare the latest from rivals. Plus a free iPhone would make me love the site even more
    01-12-2011 01:39 AM
    I've waited basically 3 years for a Verizon iPhone and now it's finally here! TiPb was the best for all those agonizing rumors that I loved so much. I don't even want to talk about the accessories store, which is the bane of this iPhone fangirl's existence!
    01-12-2011 01:46 AM
    hey TiPb, thanks for the opportunity to get a verizon iphone. Win or lose i will still use your web site for my iOS news haha. thanks again guys
    01-12-2011 01:46 AM
    TiPb is the best site for iPhone news
    01-12-2011 01:48 AM
    TiPb is the best source for iOS news!
    01-12-2011 01:49 AM
    Wow, you guys are great. Yes, I'd love to win one and see if it gives me better coverage in certain places I frequent. As for the reason that I think TiPb is the single best source for anything i...Phone/Pad/Pod. It's the first site I visit when I get up in the morning and the last site before I go to bed, because of the tremendous writing skill set that TiPb posses in Rene, Georgia, Jeremy, and the rest of the crew. The new podcast-type show with Georgia and Rene is a clever idea as well and humanizes our obsession with technology in a way that other blogs' have not realized. It's always a relaxed atmosphere with lots of chemistry between the staff.

Thanks for all your work, time, and effort all these years.
    01-12-2011 01:49 AM
    TiPb was my only source of up-to-date info on various Apple products: iPhone, iTouch, iPad, etc.

I have been with Verizon for almost 10-years, and agonized over not having the iPhone available on my network. Prior to then, I was an AT&T customer, and had nothing but problems with their service; especially when my wife was pregnant.

That being said, if I am the lucky one to win this contest, that would be the icing on the cake for me to get the phone of my dreams from the website of my dreams.

TiPb FTW!!!!!!!!!!
    01-12-2011 01:59 AM
    Since I bought my first apple product.....the I phone 3G I have been an hourly reader of tipb......I have turned at least 30 people into tipb fanatics and I literally have seen every post that has been posted since the first time I opened tipb's homepage.....you guys have helped me with many decisions on what to do with my products including your first post about a legitimate verizon iPhone over three months ago....I switched from AT&T ip4 to verizon service and have been without my iPhone since I switched but I put trust into your info and it would be awesome to win a verizon iPhone from you guys.
    01-12-2011 02:32 AM
    For the longest time now ive been goin on androidcentral.com just to scroll all the way down and click on the tipb.com link, cause its soo much better. Just to hopefully one day see this day come. Iphone on verizon!!!! Just in time for my bday next month. Hook a brother up..i cant afford to purchase it at retail.
    Last edited by Tuandeezy; 01-12-2011 at 02:42 AM.
    01-12-2011 02:39 AM
    Share information about iPhone 4 and make friends at the same time. This is why this forum has become more and more popular.
    01-12-2011 02:40 AM
    I love the coverage, the videos, and the fact that I left a question and Georgia actually replied! I've never gotten a reply anywhere else I have left a message so I have great respect for the team here in that they follow up on the stories they write.

Thanks TiPb!
    01-12-2011 02:46 AM
    Tipb allows me to never have to deal with customer service reps that know nothing.
    01-12-2011 03:01 AM
    I love TIPB so much because whenever I have a question, the folks who answer are personable and professional (and occasionally silly)!

From my first iPhone 3G jailbreak to the latest trends in iPhone4 applications, TIPB keeps me updated so I can better support my family with the media device(s) they enjoy (iPhone, iPod, iPad).
    01-12-2011 03:12 AM
    I love TiPb because it gives me the information I need.
    01-12-2011 03:41 AM
    I like the the fact I can get news and reviews in one site that I enjoy! Now I can only speak for myself but my cell phone is a Virgin Mobile Kyrocera that doesn't have Bluetooth, a Camera, but it can text! So when I say I need a new phone, I need a new phone! Help Me!
    01-12-2011 03:42 AM
2,390 ... 2930313233 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD