Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMooch

Dec 9, 2008
Visit site
Why do I love TiPb so much?

Because of giveaways like this.......

Georgia and Leanna are just the pretty icing on the cake. ;)

MissLdyluk

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I have been waiting for this day for years! 11am could not come fast enough today. I felt like a kid on Christmas morning. A free iPhone would just make this day complete!

Roller

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Where do I go when I need the best information and best reviews on anything iPhone or iPod touch....TiPb. What a nice give-away.

KingLeon97

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Verizon iPhone FTW!

I love TiPb because, well, it's THE iPhone blog. What's not to love? Great writers, great opinions and top-notch, up to the minute coverage.

lukejwalka23

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Sign me up for a free Verizon iPhone because I'm ready to jump from my Blackberry Bold 9650!

I usually keep the Crackberry, Android Central, and TiPb blocks in a constant rotation because you all keep me up to date on the latest and greatest from the top 3 phone operating systems. You guys were definitely the first to (let me) know that Verizon would even be getting the iPhone!

motox151

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
Well good news, I just got back from the stan(afghanistan) 2 days ago and made it back in one piece with all my brothers(USMC). Even better news is this contest and the fact that Verizon finally decided to deliver on the iphone. I have followed TIPB for quite awhile now, I have only posted a couple of time and spend alot of time browsing the forums, for tricks, fixes and issues(like the time change alarm bug). Even while on our FOB in the stan I was able to get onto the TIPB and check for the latest news and updates. I have suffered with AT&T for over a year now just to get my hands on the Iphone. Im going to Verizon regardless. The biggest thing I enjoy about TIPB is the information and friendly people. I always know that if I am having an issue I can log in and check what the rest of you all are doing to fix performance or an issue with the iphone. Keep up the great work with the site and I will remain a loyal viewer regardless of whatever carrier I am on. Semper Fidelis to my Corps and to my iphone ;):)

rsands

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
I love Tipb!

I love Tipb because unlike other apple blogs, Tipb has more interactive features, such as your polls and giveaways (like this one!). I wanna win too!

quincybird

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Verizon Iphone

I love Tipb because of the all the things I have learned about my ipad and iTouch (would like to add iphone to my list of Apple products) since I started listening to the podcasts (both iphone live and ipad live) over the past few months. Not only is it informative, but entertaining as well. Log into Tipb site daily to catch up on Apple news also. Great job Tipb. Thanks.

dennerl

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
TiPb! Rocks!

We appreciate all the giveaways such as this. That's why all your readers are keep on coming back not only because of the gifts but the news and love that you guys provide to your readers.

You guys rocks! We love you!

Romallo102894

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Why I Love Tipb so Much

I Love Tipb So Much BEeause Even though I Am Forced To HAve An HTC EVO 4g AndroidPhone I Still Check-Up And Click On Tipb Everyday Faithfully Because I Am A Huge Apple Fan And A Verizon Iphone Would Make It So Much Better..:) P.s. You Guys PRovide The BEst iPhone,iPad&iPod Touch Updates And Information

LinuxKnight

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Thanks TiPb for this awesome contest.
I have been following this site for some time now.
I currently only have an iPod Touch- but maybe that will soon change? :)

The posts on this site are always very informative and helpful.

utrd1

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
VZW Iphone 4 giveaway

I have been waiting for 4 years for an Iphone on VZW. I mean let's just face it nobody does it better than Apple and the proof is in the pudding. It would be the most awesome ending to the four year wait for a VZW Iphone.

justinleon

Oct 19, 2008
Visit site
I love TiPb because I don't have to read idiotic Android fanboy comments like on Engadet.
Also your podcasts are great and almost better than twit.

MizuNoHane

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I've been reading TiPb for years, mainly because I love keeping up with what's going on in mobile tech and you guys do a great job of centering in on iPhone-related news. However, I gotta say that nowadays I'm more excited that you are making a bigger effort to really educate people about their crazy devices -- your iPhone tips are invaluable and show me things I didn't know about my own iPod. These factors are the primary reason why I will continue to stick with TiPb for the long haul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro