tipb u guys r wonderful.your help articles,coverage of rumours and give aways r wonderful
    01-12-2011 12:14 AM
    It's the best place for iPhone news, and giveaways like this
    01-12-2011 12:21 AM
    TiPb is a great blog, one of the best i have seen. This website lets me know everything i need to know about iphone,ipad, and ipod, even thought i don't have a iphone. I have a Droid X, i had an iphone 3gs but at&t has real bad service where i live so i switched to verizon for better signal. I really don't like this phone and i really miss the iphone,but the worse thing i can't upgrade till next year and i don't have the cash for the retail price so if u can please help me, i would greatly appreciate it.

P.s. Great job with the liveblog tipb, keep up the good work! and thanks for keeping me up to date with everything about the verizon iphone.
    01-12-2011 12:26 AM
    Tipb is the best iPhone blog out there!! keep up the good work guys.
    01-12-2011 12:27 AM
    I like the podcasts the best. Although I work so can't be live I look forward to each and every one. You can tell the hosts are having fun too.
    01-12-2011 12:27 AM
    I would love to get an iphone I really need a new phone and winning one would really help this college student with limited funds. Love the website and everyone on here are always so helpful when you need help with anything i product related. Would def walk around and let everyone know who got me one of these awesome phones if you picked me!
    01-12-2011 12:28 AM
    TiPb is amazing for even offering something like this! I've always wanted an iPhone, but could never leave my Verizon service. Hopefully, now I don't have to! Yay TiPb!
    01-12-2011 12:28 AM
    so here's the dealio. I've gone from crackberry, to Androidcentral and now to TIPB, and I think TIPB has the best community yet. Crackberry is one giant clusterf--k of doom, AC has become rather elitist, but TIPB feels alot friendlier, and an overall calming peace-kind of like when I walk into an apple store.

With that said, I've had every smartphone OS under the sun now, and none of them have worked as flawlessly as my Macbook or my iPad have. I've been pining for an iPhone since day one-but could never bring myself to AT&T's craptastic network, plus yknow..working for Verizon and all..that'd look kinda bad.

I want-no-NEED this phone. I'm so unbelievably sick of my Droid X, my wife is sick of her Droid 2...its just MIND NUMBINGLY ANNOYING how aggrivated we are with these phones.

Help us GeorgiaTiPB, you're our only hope!
    01-12-2011 12:29 AM
    I love TiPb because they provide the most news out of all the blogs and they always have the latest information available for their readers.
    01-12-2011 12:29 AM
    Well, I have been a loyal Verizon customer for years. While their coverage has been exceptional, I can't say the same for their phones. I've had Blackberrys for years, mainly because the smartphone selection on Verizon has been rather mundane. Two years ago, the blackberry Storm came out & I thought my prayers had finally been answered. Unfortunately, that couldn't have been any farther from the truth. I went through 3 of these phones before the screen on the last one stop working & I said f*ck it and went back to my old Tour World Edition. My contract was about over & I was due to get a new phone soon...so I thought it would only be a few weeks with the old phone. Well, that was in Novemeber. At that time, I was rather disappointed with the phones available, so I thought I would investigate what may be coming soon to Verizon. Since I was a long time member of Crackberry, I joined the Android Central forums & started to read & participate in the forums, since Android was the top OS on Verizon. Two possible new phones caught my eye & there were rumors that both would be out "soon". Unfortunately, neither of these phones (the HTC Merge & Incredible HD), have yet to come out & I am still stuck with my dinosaur Tour. The Incredible is now the Thunderbolt & the Merge has basically disappeared. I have to say, even after CES I was extremely disappointed in the new Android phones announced. A LOT was left to be desired, to say the least. At that time, I was just wishing all the rumors about the iphone finally coming to Verizon were true. Little did I know, it would be sooner than I expected. I can GUARANTEE you I will be pre-ordering this phone on February 3rd!!! I also look forward to being a part of this community, as I have been really happy with my experiences on your sister sites.
    01-12-2011 12:30 AM
    Love TiPb because you guys always think about us and make it easy to win awesome prizes!
    01-12-2011 12:34 AM
    TiPb is the bestest.
    01-12-2011 12:34 AM
    Wow, a 500 Dollar Apple Prize! Its like getting a fully loaded iPhone with free apps!

I have been a longtime Crackberry addict and a huge fan of all the smartphone expert blogs. I first became in love with TIPB back in 2008 because of this little video Rene made (http://www.tipb.com/2008/11/17/robin...oid-g1/)during the Smartphone experts roundrobin. He had me laughing so hard at all of his little voice overs. Rene is actually the reason I got a Twitter. Lets just say Rene got me into Phones and Technology in a way much larger than I could have ever imagined.

-Bert
    01-12-2011 12:37 AM
    I love reading TiPb even though I'm a *gasp* Android user! In reality though, I have a very Mac-heavy household and I keep my wife abreast of the latest iPhone news since she's using a 3GS and has been holding out forever to switch back to Verizon once they got the iPhone!

And I use my iPad more than I do my desktop!
    01-12-2011 12:39 AM
    This is a great way to start the new year..I knew I loved this site for a reason. You guys have helped me stay above water with what's going on with the whole verizon iphone deal. I was already planning on getting one but it would be even better to get it free. Hope I am the lucky winner. Love this site
    01-12-2011 12:39 AM
    How cool would it be to have a a nice new iPhone on iVerizon's network? I'd be able to keep up with all my iFriends, doing all the iThings that iCan't do on a BlackBerry. Yup, I could give up my BlackBerry for a nice new iPhone 4.
    01-12-2011 12:40 AM
    I love TiPb so much. The information here is great. I love reading reviews and the help in articles.I have just recently found this site and have told all my friends and family about this site too. And, wow a contest for a Verizon iPhone. whoo hoo!
    01-12-2011 12:41 AM
    I love TiPb because they understand my need for news, and they provide a streamlined way of accessing it, from anywhere I go. Everything from tips, to editorials, they quench my thirst for knowledge.
    01-12-2011 12:41 AM
    After buying the iPhone 3G on AT&T's network back in '08, I had to unfortunately part ways with my iPhone heading into college due to my inability to pay for the $100 per month I was being charged by AT&T. I will tell you one thing though, I freakin love the iPhone more than anything! I have been scoping all sorts of apple news websites to try and keep tabs on when Verizon would roll out it's version of the iPhone and Tipb is just great. I can afford it on Verizon because I am on a family plan. The sight of an iPhone makes me so happy and with the help from Tipb maybe I can be reunited once again with my one true love in this world. You guys have been a great source for all the exciting Verizon iPhone rumors and announcements, so here is a sincere and discerning Thank you for all the news you have supplied to me and my endeavor to be reunited once again with an iPhone.
    You guys are awesome =] Please please reunite me back with my love....lol

Sincerely,
    Jon
    01-12-2011 12:49 AM
    A Free Verizon iPhone would be great! I previously had a iPhone 3g S on at&t. I loved the phone but at&t called a few months Into service and told me I was over the limit for off network data! They then told me I could cancel my contract free of charge and use my iPhone on another carrier (which wasn't possible)! Needless to say I had to give up the phone for Android on Verizon and patiently wait for this announcement to reclaim all the iPhone happiness I had before lol..... Sooooo yeah I guess a Free Verizon iPhone would pretty much be AMAZING! Thank you for all that you do TiPb!
    01-12-2011 12:51 AM
    O'TiPb rules!
    01-12-2011 12:51 AM
    I love Tipb because y'all keep me in the iPad and iPod loop when in need. Like the much needed 4.2.1 jailbreak
    01-12-2011 12:53 AM
    Tip B has done everything for me and I am grateful to be kept up to speed on everything that they have provided for me. It's like having a personal assistant who knows all the right answers :-)
    01-12-2011 12:57 AM
    Simply, Imformative.
    01-12-2011 12:59 AM
    Ok, I am going to send a modest post claiming that I don't really want to win (but I really do). Actually, I am holding out to hit the lottery so I can buy a bling'd out version of the Verizon iPhone... actually, that's just a tiny lie.

I'm just a normal guy, rockin and OG Droid that is really in need of an upgrade. I let my wife use my upgrade this time around which means no new Verizon iPhone for me until January of next year when I can upgrade my phone without having to pull my child out of daycare to pay for it.

2010 sucked, make 2011 awesome by picking me!

From your newest faithful reader (at the moment anyway)

T
    01-12-2011 01:02 AM
2,390 ... 2829303132 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD