TiPB is the best because they have such great coverage and great giveaways!
    01-11-2011 10:40 PM
    I used androidcentral for my android news and when more concrete news about vzw iPhone surfaced I knew this would be the best place to get accurate info. Thanks for making my day!!!
    01-11-2011 10:41 PM
    Thank you TiPb for info on the iPhone and iPad. Thanks to Apple and Verizon for making the new iPhone possible! The updates on Twitter from TiPb have been helpful too! TiPb rocks!
    01-11-2011 10:42 PM
    Never anticipated a phone longer than the arrival of the iPhone 4 to verizon! To own a piece of this technology would be awesome!
    01-11-2011 10:43 PM
    TiPb is awesome because they have great news and opinions about iOS devices. And because they have really cool giveaways!
    01-11-2011 10:44 PM
    TiPb is a great source for all iInfo, haha. I had an original iPhone, but had to get rid of it due to audit service in the NY area. But when I heard about the iPad, I immediately loved this site for all the iOS news I could ever need. Win or not, I'm definitely gonna try to pick up a iPhone and drop my Droid asap!
    01-11-2011 10:45 PM
    Cause tipb is such a great site they will help me from getting divorced by paying for my Verizon iPhone
    01-11-2011 10:46 PM
    TIPB has been what's gotten me through this entire mess of being on verizon and waiting for an iPhone...This was my first iSite for information and I don't bother visiting others...I visit the site repeatedly throughout the day and plan on being a loyal follower. Your writers are on the mark and accurate. I feel like this is the best place to be. You guys are incredible!
    01-11-2011 10:46 PM
    TiPb is awesome because for the past 4 years there has been Verizon rumors and TiPb kept going with them, now there really is one! YAY!
    01-11-2011 10:49 PM
    I love how quickly TiPb gets info up. The online coverage of the Verizon announcement was incredible. I would love a cutting edge device from a cutting edge site!
    01-11-2011 10:50 PM
    TiPB is my go-to blog for iPhone news.

Love the writers Twitter feeds.
    I want a Verizon because I am looking forward to the creation and a front and center App on the phone called TiPB!!!!!!!
    Well the reason i love Tipb even though this is my first post is that i know they are the best and the authority also due to this site i made the transition from my samsung to a 3gs but the service sucked soo bad i went to verizon for better service and just kept checking back here for this day, the day the verizon iphone was announced, to day is that day and thx to tipb i now have a chance of getting back into the game.
    I would love to win the verizon iPhone 4. I really love tipb. I check it many times a day. I have the web app installed. Also I come to all the podcast.
    01-11-2011 10:53 PM
    I love TIPB. Its my first source for any gadget related information. AT&T just plain sucks, they brag about their network but can't give proper signal at tons of places. Verizon is actually the best network in the U.S. TiPb has also been super duper in giving the latest stories quickly so that just makes it my homepage. The iPhone is truly the best smart phone out there! And the forum brings all this togethr..super!!
    I love big red and i luv apple!!!
    Everything I need to know is in one place. I always know things before my kids and friends. Sometimes they don't believe me when I tell them things I learned from TiPb, and then they hear about it on the news days later. Thank you for making me so smart.
    01-11-2011 10:54 PM
    I just found about tibpb today! I am a closet techy guy and a senior in college, I have had Verizon four 7 yearsvnow and ever since theviPhone came out I have been praying Verizon would get it. My prayers are answered. Where did infirst find outvabout it you might ask? HERE at this amazing website with amazing tech info. This has been bookmarked in my favorites for sure.
    01-11-2011 10:54 PM
    been waiting for this phone for too long. we are a mac family and everyone in the family has ipod touches, macbooks, imacs, but no iphone through our carrier until now!
    01-11-2011 10:55 PM
    I could go for a free iphone. With Verizon I won't be able to upgrade for close to 20 months now so this would be the best way to go about it. Here's hoping I win
    01-11-2011 10:56 PM
    the website has all i need, for my itouch, ipad, and hopefully soon to be iphone! im new to the forums, so this would be a great way to start my days of posting on this website!
    01-11-2011 10:56 PM
    I'll join the party.

I've needed an iPhone 4 for a while now and I was either lied to, mislead, or confused by AT&T thinking my upgrade date was in February (but surprise, it's in May). I plan on reselling my 3GS at the time that I upgrade, but each day that I use the thing brings the resale value down that much more. I think I half-busted the speaker when I dropped it tonight.

So I need someone else to fund my iPhone 4 so I don't have to worry about how little I'll get back for my 3GS!
    01-11-2011 10:58 PM
    I have recently discovered TiPb a few months ago. Since then, they have helped me on several buying decisions when it comes to my Apple products. I love the wealth of information, the timeliness of the articles, and I would be so thankful to be selected to receive a new Verizon iPhone!
    01-11-2011 10:59 PM
    Because this is the greatest blog and the greatest news evah!
    01-11-2011 11:02 PM
    I love TiPb because they have the most up to date, specialized Iphone and Ipad information and news on the internet.
    01-11-2011 11:02 PM
2,390 ... 2526272829 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD