I love TiPb because they provide great coverage on Apple products and have very entertaining podcasts.
    01-11-2011 10:14 PM
    All that comes to mind is a song I used to hear playing on the radio as kid in my dad's truck... I love little baby ducks, old pick up trucks and TiPb. I'm pretty sure it was something like that.
    01-11-2011 10:14 PM
    i have been a fan of this site for a long time and ive been really became a member till now..as you can see im a blackberry user from my email address and i would love nothing more than to be converted into a iphone user!..i will be leaving a comment every day untill the contest is over! please pick me cuz im sick of my verizon blackberry
    01-11-2011 10:16 PM
    the reason i love tipb is because you guys are regular people doing a great job not like other websites or blogs where your opinions dont matter all the clips with rene and georgia are fun besides all the information on accesories i just like it the way it is never change a thing and if i win the iphone cool if not i will next time
    01-11-2011 10:16 PM
    While there are many things that I love about the site, perhaps my favorite thing is that I can get app reviews here. I'm been missing out on an iPhone, since AT&T isn't really an option for me, but I've used the site for app reviews before I've bought them for my iPad and iPod Touch. It's nice to have thorough reviews with quality writing, unlike most of what I find on the App Store.
    01-11-2011 10:26 PM
    iPhone for Verizon...bout time!

I love TIPb because it covers everything iPhone, legit and jailbreak news stories..All in one location!
    01-11-2011 10:27 PM
    Love the podcasts. Would love a verizon iPhone.
    01-11-2011 10:28 PM
    I've come to visit this site fairly regularly. I find the posts interesting and the comments entertaining. The verizon iPhone posts of late have been particularly interesting to me as I live in eastern Long Island where AT&T service is pretty poor and Verizon very good. Watching the story unfold here has been a lot of fun. I'm looking forward to more. Thanks.
    01-11-2011 10:29 PM
    No horsing around, give me DA phone!!!!

Cheers!!!

TIPB all the way!!!
    01-11-2011 10:30 PM
    Yes. The perfect way to make the jump from my other #%&/#% phone! Thanks TiPB. Au to you.
    01-11-2011 10:30 PM
    I would love to Win an Iphone 4 on Verizon. I have been waiting a long time for this day like a lot of others here! Keeping my fingers crossed. Thanks to TiPb !!!
    01-11-2011 10:31 PM
    My wife is a tech junkie. She has to have a new phone as soon as it comes out. She changes services so fast it makes my head spin. In the last 45 days she has had the at&t iPhone, the Sprint Evo and currently has the T-Mobile mytouch 4G. I am sure she is thinking she wants the Verizon iPhone. She loves the iPhone but hatted at&t. Too bad that we are not getting LTE this go round. Sites like TiPb are her bible for news and information. Jailbreak anyone?
    01-11-2011 10:31 PM
    Will be glad to get rid of my droid!
    01-11-2011 10:32 PM
    I love TiPb because they always have relevant and timely updates about the iOS universe.
    01-11-2011 10:33 PM
    I am ready to go back to Big Red and I don't mean the gum!
    01-11-2011 10:33 PM
    I would definitely love a new verizon iPhone. As a nursing student it would help me manage my patients care a lot better. I alsolove this new site tipb for helping me learn to use my iPod touch as well. You guys rock! Wouldn't it be nice to have a nurse that has an iPhone take care of you?
    01-11-2011 10:34 PM
    I Love TiPb so much just like I love ESPN. TiPb is the World Wide Leader in IPhone Blog just like ESPN is the World Wide Leader Sports. TiPb keeps me updated with all the stats about the Iphone come on guys we need IPhoneCenter lol wanna say you guys are the Elite Team in your class you guys deserve a salute for delivering the best accurate news about the IPhone. Even if I don't Win you guys are still best and we still love TiPb.
    TiPB is the first website I go to for news and updates on iPhone products. I love it 'cause everything is up fast before other sites get the chance to!
    TiPB has always bring me up to date issues about all things iP (iPhone, iPod and even iPad).

And hey, i've spread the news/share them in my social networking site (FB etc). Furthermore recommend my noob friends who just started using iPhone/iPod/iPad to check out this site, and they were very happy/grateful on how resourceful this site is. Though i rarely post a comment, i still read them just for the fun of it.

So yeah, i love TiPB. Hope you guys continue this effort to bring the best news to the "iP" community.. Cheers~
    01-11-2011 10:37 PM
    Tipb = my news source. Way to go!
    I am an iOS nut, and so is my wife. I regularly listen to about four different podcasts weekly: Macbreak Weekly, Tech News Today, iPhone Live, and iPad Live. Why those show? They are informative, and fun (in my opinion) to listen to. When I come home from work, it is nice to listen to shows that give me the information I want in a way that is enjoyable to listen to. Even if I do not win the iPhone, thanks for another great giveaway and for the great site/podcasts.
    This site is a great resource for info and help.
    I love that no matter how big of a fan they are of the apple products they stay true to the audience by giving an honest review. Thank you.
    01-11-2011 10:38 PM
    TIPB.COM is my #1 site for all things iOS. You guys rock!
    01-11-2011 10:38 PM
    Check tipb every day and winning an iPhone from youse guys would be awtsome!
    01-11-2011 10:39 PM
2,390 ... 2425262728 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD