Tipb is the main source that I get iPhone/iPad news and tips. The website is well-designed and all the staff are cool and responsible.
    01-11-2011 09:17 PM
    So glad it is now offical. I have been waiting for years! Now I can enjoy my mac book the way it should be. And a phone that just works. And thanks for Tipb for there great site. I have been checking the site like every hour for months now. It is a great site and a great staff. I am so glad to get rid of my droid incredible and get my Iphone!
    Thanks TIPB keep up the great work!!!!
    Tipb is awesome because it's the best place to get your Apple on. Now send that Verizon iPhone so I can get rid of my crapberry!
    Last edited by Jhardy33; 01-12-2011 at 09:28 PM.
    TiPb is my first source for any news relating to my iPhone. When I view my RSS feeds and see that I have 50+ items, TiPb is one of the few subscriptions that I make sure I read before I mark the rest as read.
    01-11-2011 09:18 PM
    I'd love a new phone and life after AT&T
    01-11-2011 09:18 PM
    Because of giveaways like this.......

Georgia and Leanna are just the pretty icing on the cake.
    01-11-2011 09:19 PM
    I have been waiting for this day for years! 11am could not come fast enough today. I felt like a kid on Christmas morning. A free iPhone would just make this day complete!
    01-11-2011 09:22 PM
    Because Rene's hot and so is Georgia. And I've been waiting a damn long time.
    01-11-2011 09:22 PM
    Where do I go when I need the best information and best reviews on anything iPhone or iPod touch....TiPb. What a nice give-away.
    01-11-2011 09:23 PM
    I love TiPb because, well, it's THE iPhone blog. What's not to love? Great writers, great opinions and top-notch, up to the minute coverage.
    01-11-2011 09:23 PM
    tipb convinced me to switch from my BB on tmobile and use INSTAGRAM!!!
    01-11-2011 09:24 PM
    pick meeeeeeeeeeeeee
    01-11-2011 09:26 PM
    Sign me up for a free Verizon iPhone because I'm ready to jump from my Blackberry Bold 9650!

I usually keep the Crackberry, Android Central, and TiPb blocks in a constant rotation because you all keep me up to date on the latest and greatest from the top 3 phone operating systems. You guys were definitely the first to (let me) know that Verizon would even be getting the iPhone!
    01-11-2011 09:26 PM
    Well good news, I just got back from the stan(afghanistan) 2 days ago and made it back in one piece with all my brothers(USMC). Even better news is this contest and the fact that Verizon finally decided to deliver on the iphone. I have followed TIPB for quite awhile now, I have only posted a couple of time and spend alot of time browsing the forums, for tricks, fixes and issues(like the time change alarm bug). Even while on our FOB in the stan I was able to get onto the TIPB and check for the latest news and updates. I have suffered with AT&T for over a year now just to get my hands on the Iphone. Im going to Verizon regardless. The biggest thing I enjoy about TIPB is the information and friendly people. I always know that if I am having an issue I can log in and check what the rest of you all are doing to fix performance or an issue with the iphone. Keep up the great work with the site and I will remain a loyal viewer regardless of whatever carrier I am on. Semper Fidelis to my Corps and to my iphone
    01-11-2011 09:27 PM
    I love Tipb because unlike other apple blogs, Tipb has more interactive features, such as your polls and giveaways (like this one!). I wanna win too!
    01-11-2011 09:27 PM
    I love Tipb because of the all the things I have learned about my ipad and iTouch (would like to add iphone to my list of Apple products) since I started listening to the podcasts (both iphone live and ipad live) over the past few months. Not only is it informative, but entertaining as well. Log into Tipb site daily to catch up on Apple news also. Great job Tipb. Thanks.
    01-11-2011 09:28 PM
    We appreciate all the giveaways such as this. That's why all your readers are keep on coming back not only because of the gifts but the news and love that you guys provide to your readers.

You guys rocks! We love you!
    01-11-2011 09:29 PM
    Great site with helpful tips and news. I visit daily and would love to do so on my new Verizon iPhone!
    01-11-2011 09:30 PM
    The best place for the latest info on the iPhone! Verizon or not!
    01-11-2011 09:30 PM
    I Love Tipb So Much BEeause Even though I Am Forced To HAve An HTC EVO 4g AndroidPhone I Still Check-Up And Click On Tipb Everyday Faithfully Because I Am A Huge Apple Fan And A Verizon Iphone Would Make It So Much Better.. P.s. You Guys PRovide The BEst iPhone,iPad&iPod Touch Updates And Information
    01-11-2011 09:31 PM
    Thanks TiPb for this awesome contest.
    I have been following this site for some time now.
    I currently only have an iPod Touch- but maybe that will soon change?

The posts on this site are always very informative and helpful.
    01-11-2011 09:32 PM
    I have been waiting for 4 years for an Iphone on VZW. I mean let's just face it nobody does it better than Apple and the proof is in the pudding. It would be the most awesome ending to the four year wait for a VZW Iphone.
    01-11-2011 09:37 PM
    I love TiPb because I don't have to read idiotic Android fanboy comments like on Engadet.
    Also your podcasts are great and almost better than twit.
    01-11-2011 09:38 PM
    I love TiPb because it is my ONLY source for iPhone news and support!
    01-11-2011 09:43 PM
    I've been reading TiPb for years, mainly because I love keeping up with what's going on in mobile tech and you guys do a great job of centering in on iPhone-related news. However, I gotta say that nowadays I'm more excited that you are making a bigger effort to really educate people about their crazy devices -- your iPhone tips are invaluable and show me things I didn't know about my own iPod. These factors are the primary reason why I will continue to stick with TiPb for the long haul.
    01-11-2011 09:44 PM
2,390 ... 2223242526 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD