I absolutely love this site! I bought my iPad a few months ago and found tons of information about the ends and outs of it from posts on this site. I find myself checking the home page 5-6 times a day for updates. I am currently tied to a contract with Verizon and have an HTC Incredible. I love the phone, but I am a HEAVY smartphone user and have grown tired of carrying an extra battery with me at all times just to make it through the day. I had bad luck with ATT in the past (crappy coverage in my area) so I have just stuck with Verizon for good service. I have enjoyed my iPad soo much I was even contemplating going back to them, but thanks to this wonderful site I was well informed and knew the Verizon iPhone was just around the corner! Thank you TiPb!
    01-11-2011 08:38 PM
    A free Verizon iPhone from TipB would be an awesome surprise! I always stop buy the site to stay up to date on all iOS devices. A free iPhone would just be icing on the cake.
    01-11-2011 08:39 PM
    I may not be a statistician, but I'm going to guess my odds are astronomically low on this one, but hey, I'd be remiss if I didn't throw my hat in the ring.

Oh yeah, I'd also be jailbreaking/unlocking this baby to replace my rather long-in-the-tooth Pre...that is assuming the dev teams can get it done.

Cheers!
    01-11-2011 08:41 PM
    TiPb is amazing and up to date and this blog have been my source for information all about iphone and ipad. I always checking this blog everyday, I love this blog, I hope win this verizon ipbone. thanks TiPB
    01-11-2011 08:42 PM
    I love TiPb because of all the great coverage on all iRelated topics and the awesome contests.
    01-11-2011 08:43 PM
    Rene, Georgia, Chad, Jeremy, Leanna, Allyson, and Dieter I love you all for bringing #1 iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch Blog on the web today.

I have been waiting for this day since the iPhone was introduced. I have watched everyone for the last 4 years enjoy their iPhone and now I hope it will soon be my turn.

Thanks so much for the giveaway! Good Luck To All!
    Love this page Guys.very usefull info on everything Apple, Thanks for the giveaway!!!!Pretty please would love to win this Iphone, my BDay is on the 10th of Feb. Thanks and keep up the good work {:8^.)
    Do I really have to give you an answer? How about because its an iphone!
    01-11-2011 08:44 PM
    TiPb rocks. I visit this website for IPod touch information and hope to move to the iPhone on Verizon. I'm converting from BB to iPhone. I hope to be picked. You guys rock.
    01-11-2011 08:44 PM
    Why do I like TiPB so much?

1. Excellent podcasts. Perhaps I am a bit biased as the tipb podcast was the very first iphone related podcast I listened to, but I enjoy each and every single show. The chemistry between Chad, Rene, Georgia and the rest of the cast makes it an enjoyable listen while I am at work. Couple that with informative Apple related (and not-so Apple related) news, and you got yourselves a winner.

2. TiPB store. I can read up on the latest Apple news, opinion pieces by Rene and the rest of the gang, and get discounts gears for my iPhone. It's very convenient for me to go to one site for my news, shopping, and podcast needs.

3. Contests, although I haven't won anything yet, but the number of contests you guys do is pretty cool. Especially this one! I would love to have a Verizon iPhone.

4. Attractive cast members doesn't hurt a single bit. :P
    01-11-2011 08:45 PM
    I am so excited about the Verizon iPhone! Its been a long time coming. I am so glad you can get such an awesome phone on the best network ever! Il est tellement gnial !!!!!!
    Awesome blog / website
    an iPhone for my VZW account from TiPb would be amazing! I use the site multiple times a day for all my info to keep my iPad running with the best apps and the best news and even rumors! I have thoroughly enjoyed the live blogs at events such as the VZW announcement today, and took several of my friends to the site to share the good news!
    I am not eligible for my upgrade until September so it would be an awful tragedy to have to wait almost nine months to enjoy this technology Ive been waiting almost four years for! Please TiPb! I wont let you down!!!
    01-11-2011 08:46 PM
    Tipb provides lot's of great information!
    01-11-2011 08:47 PM
    I get one bar and sometimes none where i live. On somedays it can become so frustrating and a Verizon iPhone 4 would help me out in so many ways. TiPb is great, the authors write interesting and relevant articles. I check this site a couple times a day. You guys are the best.
    Last edited by horatio0; 01-11-2011 at 08:50 PM.
    01-11-2011 08:48 PM
    Why do I love TiPb? Two words. Rene. Ritchie. Oh, and all the "i" news of course.
    01-11-2011 08:49 PM
    TiPB is great and Georgia is hot!!!! A new non-ATT iPhone would be awesome.
    I was going to pay for this, but rather just have it given to me!
    TiPb has been my favorite source of all ipad information! i am now extremely excited to begin following the wealth of information available for the iPhone on verizons network!

I Love TiPb!
    01-11-2011 08:50 PM
    Love Tipb! Today's liveblog consolidation was awesome! I read the site daily. Would love this phone! Been waiting patiently for his day to come. Fingers crossed!
    01-11-2011 08:50 PM
    I really enjoy TIPB because they always present the latest information in an entertaining manner that's actually fun to come across. I'd love TIPB even more, however, if I won the Verizon iPhone!
    01-11-2011 08:51 PM
    Tipb = awesome
    01-11-2011 08:51 PM
    I love tipb cause they have great giveaways and good analysis of all things iPhone.
    01-11-2011 08:54 PM
    I am a big fan of the page. So much information that comes to the user that you can't help but educate yourself here. Thanks for the timely and informative news daily. It is much appreciated. Keep up the good work.
    01-11-2011 08:54 PM
    This is the best news i've heard in a long time. I would love to have an iPhone .
    01-11-2011 08:55 PM
2,390 ... 2021222324 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD