I hear that the writers at TiPb are descendants of the gods and can do no wrong. At least that is what I hear. Sounds true if you ask me. I would really believe it if I won the IPhone.
    01-11-2011 05:01 PM
    love verizon, love iPhone 4, love you! You have the best stories and alert me to bugs, unlike most others. I hope I win!!
    Had to give up my 3G because I couldn't make calls, would really like a 4 that can make uninterrupted calls in my car.
    Winning an iphone would be great! I could finally use all the great info on TiPb!!
    I would love to be chosen to get a verizon iphone 4. I currently have a samsung fascinate, but I would love to switch! Please chose me!!!!! Thanks.
    01-11-2011 05:03 PM
    HOOK ME UP!!!....please, sir?
    TiPB has won me over again and again ever since I discovered it two years ago. The contests it holds for it's loyal followers and it's amazing cast of writers who keep us up to date on everything we need to know about apple!!! Thank you TiPB. And a special thank you to Georgia for being so awesome
    I Would LOVE a free iPhone! TIPB TIPB TIPB TIPB TIPB TIPB TIPB TIPB TIPB TIPB TIPB TIPB TIPB TIPB TIPB TIPB TIPB TIPB TIPB TIPB TIPB TIPB TIPB TIPB
    TIPB
    TIPB
    TIPB

Who knew NOTHING about his iPhone and had no idea where to even start with it before this site? Me.

Seriously. I installed the Facebook app, but after that, I was pretty much befuddled. Reading and checking tiPb day after day has enlightened me to the point where I can pretty much work my iPhone the way it was intended.

With a Verizon iPhone 4, I won't be using it myself. I'm on an AT&T contract. HOWEVER, I will be giving it to my aunt as a birthday gift. Her Verizon contract is mid-cycle and she will be absolutely DELIGHTED with the phone. Of course, once I teach her how to effectively use it.
    01-11-2011 05:04 PM
    I really need a good iPhone. I am in school, and AT&T absolutely does not work on campus. Also, I started reading TiPB a couple years ago, and will never stop. I love you Georgia!
    01-11-2011 05:04 PM
    I've been following tipb and decided to actually register now, even though I don't have an iphone or anything.. just a few apple products. I was so excited to hear about the VZW iPhone because I've been waiting it for such a long time. It'd be AMAZING to get a free iphone 4 on VZW!!! I have to wait until March 14 because that's when I'm eligible for 2 year contract pricing. You guys are an awesome source. Thanks for all the opportunities.
    01-11-2011 05:05 PM
    TiPb is by far the BEST iPhone related website. I visit TiPb twice a day for my up to the minute iPhone information fix!
    You would convert me from android!
    I like Tipb because of the community, most people are very helpful here when answering questions on may have.
    What a great offer. I would love to win a iPhone 4. Thank You TiPd for a the chance.

Thank You
    01-11-2011 05:07 PM
    I would love to in a new verizon iphone!!! That way i could become a regular on this site. Great coverage on the verizon news! Pick me please!!!
    I love TiPb because you share much more information about everything than macrumors does!
    I've been dying for an iPhone 4 longer than anybody! I almost paid Verizon's ETF a couple months ago to get on but my old laptop died so I had to allocate that money to a new iMac. But now the iPhone is for Verizon? Are you KIDDING ME?! I want one NOW!!!
    I use TiPb everyday as my primary source for iPad/iPhone information. I also attend each and every podcast, you all rock! (:
    01-11-2011 05:08 PM
    I had iPhones in the past and they are absolutely the best smartphones. Unfortunately, AT&T's service was unbearable and I had to make a choice, continue with AT&T and have little to no service but a great iPod or move to Verizon, get a Droid X and hope Verizon gets the iPhone.

Well, I made the choice. I moved to Verizon and a Droid X and while the Verizon service has been great, the Droid X and Android is not the iPhone and iOS. I miss having my photos and music on my phone, nothing works better than the iPhone/Mac combo.

When I had the iPhone I didn't follow any sites. When I made the switch to Android I started following Android Central. From Android Central I found TiPb and have been following it several times a day for the latest and greatest news on the iPhone. TiPb is the only site I follow for iPhone info, it has everything I need. Thanks and keep up the great work!

I hope I am selected to win the Verizon iPhone from TiPb. If I am selected the winner I will donate my Droid X to any worthy charity or organization chosen by the TiPb staff.
    I will give up my Evo in a heartbeat. TiPb is my #1 source for all things Apple
    Long time coming! Thanks Vzn & TiPb!
    Come on guys! I love tipb for all Apple news. I check you guys out several times a day to see whats going on not just from Apple, but the world of technology. I definitely appreciate the work you guys put into this website. I know im not the only one out there, but I have been waiting for this day since the iPhone launched! I have gone back and forth in my mind whether or not to change carriers and because of my work I always had to come back to Verizon with no iPhone love. Now its Verizon w/ iPhone love!!! I have never (no joke) won anything. Also, I am not eligible for an upgrade for a year! This would make my century if I were to win this! Heres to hopes and dreams!!!
    Last edited by Lcargile01; 01-11-2011 at 05:15 PM.
    Would like to have a Verizon iPhone. That way I could do battle with my wife's ATT iphone and we can have download duels. Who would win?
    01-11-2011 05:09 PM
    I LOVE tipb so much, pick me to wine.
    01-11-2011 05:09 PM
2,390 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD