Contests or not, TiPb has given us plenty of great articles and product reviews.

Good luck to everyone, this is gonna be huge!
    01-11-2011 07:21 PM
    I like TIPB because of the writers & podcasts.
    01-11-2011 07:22 PM
    TiPb is my favorite place to get all my Apple news and you guys are always the best at it. I hope to win the Verizon iPhone because I have been trying to decide if I should go with Verizon (for a long time, and I haven't had a smartphone before) and the iPhone made me want to go with them.
    You guys are amazing and thanks for the opportunity!
    TiPb is the greatest site on the planet

... even beat out androidcentral
    been reading for a while not really a forum person and when i heard about vzw iphone finally i want to get one and seen this give away, love the info you guys provide for everyone! thanks tipb and all the rest of the other phone forums, jason
    01-11-2011 07:23 PM
    I would love to be one of the first to use the long awaited CDMA iPhone on Verizon. I have had an iPhone with ATT for years and I am finally happy to break free from the horrible service I've endured just to have an iPhone. Now I might be able to have the greatest phone on the best network. I love Tipb because it is an informative site with staff that are professional, yet friendly to us common folk. I love you guys and keep it up! Good luck to all that entered this contest
    I love you guys cuz of the great news coverage Especially cause of events like this.
    Yes please! TiPb is the best source for info.
    Well you must first understand who I am. I am a 23 year old working at a discount grocery store in a rough downtown area of a povershed city. I dont really have alot going for me. My most impressive form of technology is the St. Jude model Pacemaker that is installed in my Chest Cavity. My only true get away is dreaming of an iPhone while staying informed with the detailed and accurate post on TiPb. And as much as I would like it I cant stay informed during the day, because sadly my Pacemaker doesnt have 3G options.

Getting an iPhone would vastly improve my entire life. I could take pictures at my work of the crazy people who stick Soda boxes on their heads and upload them to my facebook in an instant. I would be able to use cool applications to actually check my heart rate via the microphone. Most importantly I could stay up to date with all the news I would ever need with TiPb. And I could even replace my previous sentence with a much less embarrassing one.

So please allow me this luxury of a iPhone for Verizon so I can say. "Thanks to TiPb the most impressive tech I have is an iPhone 4!"
    Last edited by hooverbranch; 01-11-2011 at 07:40 PM.
    01-11-2011 07:24 PM
    I love TiPb because the first time I visited the site I thought Rene was Steve Jobs.
    01-11-2011 07:24 PM
    I'm so happy to have a choice in iPhone carriers now. I have been with Verizon for a long time now and never really had the option to switch carriers because Verizon has the best coverage in my area. I'm very excited to have to opportunity to join the iPhone family now! TiPb has been my source during all these rumors that have finally panned out! I'll definitely be using TiPb for a long time now!
    01-11-2011 07:27 PM
    Dear TIPB,

Thanks for providing great info, consistent updates, and a great interface to consume great content on a subject very dear to a lot of us. Compared to some other sites, yours has always provided a superior experience and method of reporting. Keep up the good work.

-Macbone
    01-11-2011 07:29 PM
    I would love to replace my Tour and its crappy trackball with a VZW iPhone from the greatest iPod, iPad, iPhone site.
    01-11-2011 07:31 PM
    I'm constantly amazed by how often I click on a link in a TiPb twitter post and read something awesome. It's ridiculous.
    01-11-2011 07:31 PM
    I follow tipb for news & opinions, and I'd like to perform the Pepsi Challenge on a Verizon iPhone. (I have an ATT iPhone, my wife has a Verizon Droid -- a Verizon iPhone could be the tiebreaker)
    01-11-2011 07:33 PM
    Because tipb always has the most unprecedented amount of information to fulfill all your iPhone/iPad needs.
    01-11-2011 07:34 PM
    I always went to tipb for all my verizon iphone news. You guys are the best!!!!
    01-11-2011 07:35 PM
    I love tipb because it has the latest iOS device news mixed with reviews of everything and all round good writing. One of the better iOS blogs.
    01-11-2011 07:36 PM
    It's great that this is now offered on the Verizon but due to my contract and the likelihood that another will be released in under 6 months then I am waiting for the next iPhone. It will be extremely hard but don't see the benefit of switching now. Of course, with a free iPhone things could be different
    I love TiPb because I can find here all the information about iOS
    Why do I love TipB? Easy - Georgia!!!!!
    She's just great. You guys are great too.
    Most shows don't have a woman front and center.
    I'm glad you do. Keep up the good podcasting!
    Been coming here for all my iPod Touch news as well as following the Verizon saga. Would love a Verizon iPhone.
    TiPB is awesome cause they deliver the news, and the Twitter feed rocks.
    01-11-2011 07:37 PM
    Wow giving away an iphone!

Thank you guys for giving back to your many users who follow your website! No other website covers iphone, ipod or ipad information like you guys do! You guys are always on top on the latest information and then give awesome expert advice! Thanks for an awesome website!
    01-11-2011 07:39 PM
    Love TiPb for #1 Podcasts and #2 Because I HATE having to scour 10 different websites to see exactly what I want to get from reading TiPb. Thanks guys and gals.
    I love TiPb because it keeps me informed on all things iPhone and apple. Great resource of information plus you have some great contests!
2,390 ... 1617181920 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD