Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkd27

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
I switched from T-Mo to AT&T in 2007 for the iPhone. In truth, I've always been happy with AT&T and have no plans of switching. My wife, on the other hand, is all about Verizon. She wanted an iPhone but stubbornly refused to switch, insisting that the smartphones coming down the line would be just as good.

Today my wife rocks a Palm Pre Plus and insists on telling me every five minutes how much she hates it and wishes she had an iPhone. None-the-less, she's locked in with a contract and we just can't afford the full upgrade price. So a free iPhone from you guys would make her the happiest person in the world :)

And why do I love TiPB? I guess I appreciate knowing that I won't miss out on any iDevice news by coming here regularly. You guys are on top of everything.

And I promise that if I get that gift card I won't actually use it to buy myself an iPad. My wife would kill me.

Reddragonjh

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Well being I have a Droid right now on VZW. I would like to experience an IPhone.

I like TiPb because it helps me to keep up to date on things all "I" related. It is best to look at both sides of the issues.

jdcorbitt3

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I love TIPB. Steve needs to thank you. You are why I bought an iPhone. I felt comfortable jail breaking and unlocking it. I also paid full retail for my iPhone 4. I have a verizon black berry I would love to dump that thing for a verizon iPhone 4

John

ChristopherA

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Verizon Phone

I'll probably wait until we see the results of a huge surge in iPhone users switching to Verizon to see if the network quality holds up, but if it is does, I expect I'll be switching. Too many "cold" spots near me on AT&T for a major metro area (Berkeley, CA).

Apple Butter

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Like others, I have been waiting for this phone for years. I wonder what all the folks who said it wasn't going to happen are thinking now. It's also nice that we can put the rumors to rest. I'd like to win this contest as I've been holding out for this phone since it came out on Cingular. Oh, and tipb.com rocks!

Dave01568

Jan 21, 2010
Visit site
Canada rules! Tipb rules! Every one at tipb is good looking!
But no jokes aside you guy know you stuff. I follow all of you on twitter
Check it @dave01568
I want to win the verizon iPhone because
It's good-looking and apple and verizon know there stuff
Yes, im also willing tattoo "tipb" on my bum

culdaddy

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
Want to win your very own Verizon iPhone 4 from TiPb? then this is the contest for you! All you have to do is leave a reply in this very thread. (And it wouldn't hurt to tell us why you love TiPb so much -- just sayin').

It's that simple, so go do it already and good luck!

DETAILS

- grand prize consists of one (1) Apple Store or equivalent gift certificate in the amount of $500 towards the purchase of a Verizon iPhone 4.
- Contest starts now. Winner will be announced on TiPb.com on February 9, 2011.

I would like to try and win thx

c8169

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Verizon iPhone

I am on android now and always wanted an iphone but att really dosent work in my area just verizon(iI would switch phones in a heartbeat)all 5 lines

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
My fiancee is on AT&T and all her family has moved to Verizon which eats up ALL our minutes. She currently has an iPhone and loves it and really doesn't want to go to another phone, but now with Verizon having the iPhone it wouldn't be too much of a move for her.

This would be a great wedding present from Tipb too *wink wink nudge nudge*

I've been on the forums since right around the release of the 3GS and tried to help people in normal day to day operations and jailbreak functionality as much as I can ( though work has limited the amount of time I can spend on these boards ). Tipb is an AMAZING resource for all the iDevice news and support from a very knowledgeable group of people. It's great to see it grow so much :)

tino72

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Id love a shiny new iphone 4 on my carrier of 6 months..i sold my i4 for better service with verizon and been counting down days wiping away the tears i had to part with my i4..even without a apple product i still faithfully follow u guys and attend all the iphone lives!

jukie

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
TiPb Rocks!

I look to you all for all my technology news. Keep up the good work!

Can't wait to win my Verizon iPhone- I'll finally be able to make calls in my house!!!!

dvigue

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
OMG!!! PICK ME TIPB!!! PLEASE!!! ill Trade my wife in for it???

Iphone + Verizon = TOTALLY AWESOME!!

Please Pick me! i Will trade my wife in for the iphone. No strings!!!

TIPB is the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winski

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Verizon iPhone and TiPb

Having a Verizon iPhone 4 would be an adventure for sure... I would luv one, thanks !!

AND, BTW - Between you guys and Gizmodo, who needs other sites!! Keep up the good work...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73