Lets see, best damn iDevice website/blog. And thats a BOLD period! YOu guys totally rock with the weekly iPad and iPhone Live podcasts. Can't wait to see whatelse is in store from TPb.com oh yeah, PICK ME!!
    01-11-2011 07:05 PM
    I first want to say I love TIPB and thy are my number on source for iphone/pa! Also, I am currently using a DROID (First Edition) .Nothing against the but I love IOS
    01-11-2011 07:05 PM
    That is an easy question. When ever you need to know something about iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, hit up TiPb: The #1 iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch blog. If it hasn't been answered, just ask and 1 of many helpful people will help you get what you need to know. Why a Verizon iPhone over ATT? another easy question for me and my area. Coverage. Nothing more, nothing less.. ATT works great in the city limits, and even 30 miles out, but after that..... Big Red has 3G coverage and Big blue... well I would be happy if they had 2g... Alot of places don't have any data coverage at all... I think I must win the mark the spot contest with in ATT.. Why would you come out with an app to mark the bad coverage areas, because you have so many of them. So iPhone on Verizon all the way... When you get that new shining phone, stop back to TiPb and get all your questions answered, but then pay it forward, and answer someone else question
    01-11-2011 07:06 PM
    OMG finally a worthy device + network.
    I want the VZ iPhone 4 because AT&T isn't very reliable in my area, and also because I want/need a new phone lol.
    01-11-2011 07:08 PM
    Here's the deal. I'm poor. I'm in college. I work my butt off. All I want is an iPhone. Please help me =)
    I love TiPb so much for all its details and support on my iphone.
    everytime i have a doubt or question, this is the fist site i think about.

I REALLY HOPE I GET A NEW iPhone 4! I love my 3GS but I'm sure the 4 is better. My life would be complete!
    Thank you TiPb for all your news, help and support. I need all the luck I can get. Ah!
    When it comes to Verizon,
    With the iPhone on the horizon,
    TiPb is ALWAYS my daily source,
    News, rumors, info always on course!
    01-11-2011 07:09 PM
    I love TIPB because they keep me in the loop on all the new apple ios tech. The Verizon iPhone would be great to win so pleas pic me.
    The iPhone on the best network would be great. Keep up the informative and timely news.
    A verizon iPhone would be amazing. I love this site it's the first place I go during the day to get up to date info about apple. I have a Mac, I pod touch, shuffle, and would love a verizon iPhone. I have been waiting for this since the day the iPhone was announced on AT&T!!!

Thank you TiPb!!!
    01-11-2011 07:10 PM
    TiPB is the best iPhone blog I've ever seen!

Thanks guys!
    01-11-2011 07:10 PM
    Been waiting for ever for this to happen....TiPb has been a great source for upcoming info...currently a BB Storm user and my wife and I are due for our new every 2 deal with Verizon...hopefully I win so I don't have to be the 1st in line!!!!!
    01-11-2011 07:11 PM
    Tipb is one of the most reliable and helpful sites when it comes to learning about the inside scoop about the iPhone, iPad, and iPod. Any new information regarding any of these products are always discussed in detail and give a great perspective for the consumer. I check tipd at least once a day, and they are always updated with new information, and updates on old topics. To me, this is the official blog of Apple. I currently own and iPad and an iPod and I really want an iPhone too!
    01-11-2011 07:12 PM
    Probably won't win,but I'd love to have a Verizon iPhone 4. Keep up the good work TiPb!!!
    01-11-2011 07:14 PM
    I need this phone so I can finally get rid of my BB STORM 9530.
    01-11-2011 07:14 PM
    since the first time i came across this site, i just can't seem to get enough. tipb is the best peroid
    01-11-2011 07:15 PM
    Tipb would want me to switch my crappy Blackberry Storm 2 to a nice new iPhone on Verizon's network. Tipb is good like that.
    01-11-2011 07:16 PM
    I think the best thing about TiPB is the comments... I find myself reading the articles not in details... but the comments... i read them all.. Its all about the "passion" of the people that visits this site... I'm sooo addicted...
    01-11-2011 07:18 PM
    I would like a free iPhone please.

Seriously, whenI was pretty sure the rumors were true about this latest leak, I hit up Tipb and read as much as I could in preperation. I feel like an iPhone expert already.

Please, my contract's not up until June!
    01-11-2011 07:18 PM
    I'm such a verizon fanboy and I live apple. I'm in med school an have no money! Please give me the phone!!
    01-11-2011 07:19 PM
    I would love a free Verizon iPhone, I'm coming from Droid, need my Mac to play nicely with toys.

TiPb is my go to source for all new apps, games, news, rumors, and everything else iAnything! Every time I need info on an app or game for my iPod Touch I come here, and get every piece of info I can imagine. It definitely fuels my purchases in the App Store! You all put an award winning forum and site together other forum sites just don't compare haha. If I win, I will donate my Droid Inc. and 2 cases gladly!!
    01-11-2011 07:20 PM
    I'd love to win the Verizon iPhone, I love TiPb because its only iPhone, iPod and iPad stuff and its much easier to find what I'm looking for. Plus I feel right at home with all the iPhone love. I always come here to find out the latest news about iPhones and iPads.
    Love TiPB so much
    TiPb is the first link I click in the morning and the last link I click every night. Nothing in my life is more important (is that a good or bad thing?).
    I tipb.com because since I got my first iPhone oct 2007 they have been my primary source for news, info, how tos, and anything else having to do with the iPhone(and now
    iPad, iPod, and apple tv)! I even went here first when I was deciding to go to #teamcrackberry and found a grat blackberry site through you guys. Shoutout to crackberry.com and a little over three years I have a been a daily viewer. I love tipb.com because without you guys I would be doomed to google search and wikipedia for my info
    Thanks for everything guys
    I've been a regular reader of TiPB for a little over two years now, since I got my iPhone 3G. I've learned a lot for you guys. Now, my contract with AT&T is up and a new iPhone 4 from Verizon would be totally awesome. Thanks!
2,390 ... 1516171819 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD