Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBBoldLover

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Verizon iPhone

I'd love to try out an iPhone on Verizon to see if it would be better than AT&T and to see what else might be different. TipB you guys rule for always keeping me up to date with news and apps on my phone, I check your site daily and you guys don't let me down. Thanks for the contest.

Cregan4584

Feb 2, 2010
Visit site
Read TiPb daily. Entered the contest for the iPhone 4 giveaway and won the popular vote by a mile, but only won runner up prize (which I never received or contacted about). Still read daily. Thanks TiPb!

Thudstaff

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
I already have an iPhone 3GS and don't intend to switch carriers to Verizon, so I really don't need a Verizon iPhone. I think my wife would like to get one though (as would my teenagers). I'm getting very close to defending my dissertation, and she's been really supportive the whole time. I think it would be cool to present her with a new phone and not have to cut into the school loan repayment fund.

Appleluver23

Sep 26, 2010
Visit site
I would really appreciate a Verizon iPhone. I would finally be able to ditch my ipod touch 2G and get a true upgrade. Also I love TiPb because I get all my iOS news here.

Keroro

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I'll be waiting for the iPhone 5 on Verizon, but I can't pass down something free. I suppose if its a gift card I can wait it out, too.

Bensky1

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Aaaaaaaaaaagggghh! Verizon iPhone!

I have been waiting 4 LONG YEARS for this! I tried and tried to hold out for the Verizon iPhone, but after reading your blogs I broke down and moved to AT&T. I would love to switch back to big red! Please help! It would give me enough dough to get an iPad too. Then I would be in HEAVEN!

enataiguy

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
How about that, a new iPhone just for me

An iPhone would be a great way for Tipb to thank me for my continued support. I bought an iPad and check this site out every day for details, rumors and insight. An invaluable resource for me.

KvMelvin

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
TiPb

On my iPad, on twitter, on my MacBook, TiPb has always been my go to place for all my apple news. Couldn't keep up without it. Be really nice to add a verizon iPhone to my list of tools for keeping connected with the experts!

rkbrown81

Jan 26, 2009
Visit site
I love TiPb for introducing me to the world of apple related blogs! This was the first blog I started following when I learned how to use RSS readers. I'd love an iPhone 4 from Verizon!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73