Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbuser031

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Would love it!

This forum is incredible. I've heard about it from friends and just spent the last hour exploring it...cannot stop reading. I just came across this giveaaway opportunity and am SO EXCITED. Please select me - I'm a poor college student in need of a new phone!

Thanks!

ricbon

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
i remember when the first time the orginal iphone came out i wanted one so bad....for fun i put a tin can on my counter at work and wrote "tips for iphone thank you", i was broke at the time, never really got nowhere but pennies and lint in the can but it was fun. went through phones and then ended up with android great phone, which is a great phone but i l know the iphone started it all ....now a free verizon iphone from tipd would be great....please pick me!!

burroudc

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for such a great blog!

Jus thought I would join in on the convo, I am a current blackberry owner and was on crackberry.com and was referred to this site and I am very excited to learn about the iPhone! Good luck to everyone here and thanks for having a good platform for us to participate!

saywhaaat

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
finally, i've been waiting for this moment!

i've been a verizon customer for years and always wanted to get an iphone. thank you tipb for this opportunity! it'd be nice if i could get a free one, but i'm getting one either way!

Fulanito83

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I love TiPb because they are going to give me a free iPhone so I can finally drop my Droid Incredible for good and finally be Happy with my iPhone...

Paul_sonnier

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I need this phone

I need the iphone for Verizon so bad. I'm leaving Blackberry to go to Verizon to get the iphone 4 and it would be so much better if I were able to get it free and just be able to activate it. I've been wanting to get an iphone for a while, but didn't want it on AT&T and wala my dream comes true. Better service and I can say bye bye to my blackberry 6 after they have been promissing me Blackberry 6 for almost a year. LETS GO!!!!!!!! I'm ready to win this lol.

TIPB is the best site for any iphone news, figured that out really fast.

mjrob0622

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
first post. i guess as someone on VZW it would be the first time i would need to post here. Would love to win the iphone. This site looks very helpful.

iTreHayes

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
I would love to ditch my Droid X for a Verizon iPhone!!! Im desperate and I even stooped to using my Droid X's wifi teather and Google voice so I could have a fake me out Verizon iPhone -__-.

I love TIPB and the coverage of all things Apple!!!!!

j7469

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
Is would be an awesome gift for my wife.

Btw, I love tipb! It's the only podcast that I subscribe to in iTunes. It's the only blog (& blog staffers) that I follow on twitter and the #1 websites visited in my Mac browser.

Thanks for the great iOS news

b51

Oct 26, 2008
Visit site
A free verizon iPhone would be awesome. Especially considering I'm going to have to get one for both my wife and I to replace our awful Blackberry Storm 1's. Please please please. Lol

MeMo21687

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I would LOVE a Verizon iPhone....I have always wanted one but never wanted to make the jump from Verizon to AT&T since all my friends that have an iPhone cant stand the service with them! I love this site along with all the other sites you are partnered with! A+++

providco

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I'd use the Verizon iPhone both for phone calls and data-tethered to my laptop. Can't wait to finally standardize on the iPhone for all my communications needs, including voice and data. Have a pile of apps that I use with my Touch (2nd generation) that will have a new home as well.

LouisCameron

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
Can't wait to get the Verizon iPhone, getting one from TIPB would be so much better!! The first place that I plan to go with my phone is TIPB.com. My girlfriend always yells at me, "you don't even have an iPhone, why are you reading that website". Well Kelly, when TIPB sends me a Verizon iPhone and you have to wait in line I'll be laughing at you. Thanks TIPB, you're great!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro