O' ye TiPB
    The other blogs like Droids.....rust

So think of Me O' Ye Tipb
    When thy view of the Horizon Zones
    O Sweet Blog O' Mine; My Thighs Shiver
    If You Pass Along That Verizon Iphone

Big Daddy Vladdy

01-11-2011 05:59 PM
    Thanks Tipb for a great contest. I would love to have a Verizon Iphone.
    TiPb is great. For me it is the one place I check for news on Apple mobile devices and the coverage is great.

I would love to win a Verizon iPhone 4. Either way, I am getting one.
    I need an iPhone so bad. I have to get rid of my crapberry storm.
    I'd love an iPhone, but Verizon isn't allowing early upgrades. Right now I have a (really lousy) dumb phone. I love TiPb for the iPad coverage...I'd love to follow you all for your iphone info as well!
    Please, it would be totally amazing to win a Verizon iPhone! My contract on at&t just ended and I was thinking about switching! I have been reluctant to pick an iphone up on att but on Verizon it will be so much more reliable.

Plus, TiPB is totally the best place to learn everything I ever need to know about iphones, ipod, and ipads . Thank you!
    01-11-2011 06:00 PM
    I can't wait for a Verizon iphone.
    Wow, this pool grew fast. Count me in.

Thanks TiPb.Com!
    Dear TIPB,
    Everyday, I will be sitting in class, just checking up on you and your brotherly blogs (crackberry, etc.) hoping for exciting news. You guys are always the first to give me the full story and it's wonderful. I have an iPod Touch and am DYING to get an iPhone 4 for Verizon! Now, that the dream has come true, you guys can give me the opportunity. Unfortunately, two factors prevent me from getting the iPhone. First off, my upgrade date is not for a while, which is a bummer. Also, its a tough purchase for me to make now because of the economy.
    I LOVE TIPB because you guys are like a family to me, except you're not, which is the funny thing! You all keep me up to date of apps that I should and shouldn't buy, you guys also tell me what new gadgets are coming out, and you always convince me to buy them. I wish one day I could be part of your team! ONE DAY!!
    The fact that you guys give us readers the opportunity to give away a gift certificate to buy an iPhone is an unbelievable experience! The fact that you can afford to do that just shows how much you care about your readers. If you can do this for me, I would appreciate it very much, and I don't even know how I would start to pay you back! Maybe I can be your tipster.
    I hope that me writing this will stick with you up to the end of the contest. I cannot stop saying it in my head, but it would be an amazing experience if you guys can give me the chance to have an iPhone.
    My school is currently going into the technology world, and sooner or later, we will have to buy our own device to get internet, email, etc. and it has to be portable so it can go to school and home. If you guys can help push forward my education to a whole new level, you would be impacting the rest of my life. Please, don't push for a person that had an AT&T iPhone and just wants to switch, or anyone that already has a BlackBerry and just wants to switch because the iPhone is extremely cool. Choose me: the student who needs it, cannot afford it, and you're giving me the opportunity of a lifetime! Please, even if I don't win, it would mean a lot if you responded to me at my email address of michael.lewisohn@gmail.com. I would love to have a one on one conversation with you one day!

Thank you, and TIPB is the best (and so are you readers!)
    Is Verizon service any better?
    As soon as I heard that the iPhone was coming to Verizon, I had to sign up on this forum because I will be getting one! I would be IMMENSELY thankful if I was given one! I first started with Blackberry, then made my way to WebOS and now I will be going to iOS when I can.
    01-11-2011 06:01 PM
    I need an iphone for VZW desperately. I'm tired of my BB.
    sskhalifian likes this.
    Lets see how many droid commercials we see on verizon now. This is going to hurt just a bit ..... Love TIPB keep up the good work.
    Today, I would like to announce that I am cutting off all contact with my girlfriend and I am officially asking for TiPB's hand in marriage. As of late, no other human being I am acquainted with has offered anything as wonderful as a free iPhone. So, I have realized that they do not care for me as deeply as TiPB. With further reasoning, I have concluded that TiPB is my one and only true soulmate. Thank you, TiPB, for offering me this Verizon iPhone. Would you do me the eternal honor of giving me your HTML in marriage? I will love you through good times and bad, and our children will be the first to bear both the components of human and computer. Till death do us part!
    01-11-2011 06:02 PM
    You guys make my heart tingle. That's all.
    I would love to win a Verizon iphone. I had one with Att for a week and had to cancel it due to the horrible service here in NY. I love Verizon service so this is a perfect match
    Hope you'll be deemed worthy for all iOS-related happenings in the future, but it's nice seeing update from multiple sites in one place like you did today. Thanks!
    I have been waiting for the iPhone for 4 years. I live in rural IA and Verizon is the only carrier, so now it is available, YES!
    And TiPB has helped with my iPad , apps for said iPad and all the rumors about the VeriOn iPhone.
    I especially like the site do to its laid back style. The bloggers don't get frustrated, angry or terse in their postings. I also feel the site isn't "mean" like other sites can be.
    Thanks for everything.
    Keep up the good work!
    Jeff
    Thanks TiPb for all the great info! Would love to have a verizon iphone thanks for giving us the chnace to win!
    01-11-2011 06:03 PM
    Please pick men!!!! I read site all the time I love to work you all do!....!....!..
    Why do i like tipb? They've always got good up to the minute news; their front page isnt filled with celebrity sightings! And of course the community is great!
    I am very interested in the Verizon IPhone 4 and hope that you selct my name as the winner. Thanks
    I would love to win an iPhone for Verizon because I have wanted one since it came out, but didn't want to switch to AT&T because Verizon has the best coverage for where I live.

I have been following/reading TiPb for a while now and enjoy checking out your coverage of all thing Apple!
    Oh I hope I win! I want the iphone so bad and I love tipb.com they give the latest news and keep me up to date yay!
    01-11-2011 06:05 PM
    I really really love you TiPb! Save me from evil AT&T!
    01-11-2011 06:05 PM
2,390 ... 910111213 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD