Get Now or Wait?

doxiedad#IM

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm gonna get one for me and one for the wife. If Apple releases a newer/better/gottahaveit iphone this summer I'll just have to suck it up and buy one full retail i guess.

I was gonna wait, but the limited time on unlimited data changed my mind as well.

Dan@

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I'm Waiting right now for 2 reasons.

Has there been any information about when Verizon will go to Tiered Data Plans? I really don't think I need unlimited data and didn't want to spend $30 a month for something i don't think i will need or use that much. I have WIFI at home where phone will be used most of the time.

If i do get the Unlimited Data and I then change my plan to one of the Tiered options when they start offering Them.

Also, I was wanting to pay cash for the IPhone, so i'm going to wait until they are in the store. Or will Verizons website accept a Visa gift card? If so then i will use the cash and get a Visa gift card and purchase online (if i can change my data plan later?)

Thanks

k10kekail

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I feel like verizon would be a company to debut the iphone 4 and then debut the iphone 5 less than one year after it! I'm contemplating waiting.

FutureDroid3owner

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
ordering at 3am. one for me and one for dad.
hopefully server wont be down and that it wont give me a problem ordering.
hopefully get it thursday or friday..

if all those things happen i will be VERY happy.
what are the chances? lol

MacGuy76

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I would say go and get it now while Verizon offers us Unlimited Data! There may be another iphone to come out later this year, but who knows if the plans will remain the same?

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I am definately getting the iphone 4 asap. Unlimited data is going to seem like a dream after they start changing the data plans...

I don't think I could wait for the iphone 5 to come out. I've already waited long enough for the iphone 4. And the iphone 4 is supposed to be able to get ios 5 so if I'm correct, I think that's good enough for me.

volsfan0911

Jun 6, 2008
Visit site
Long story - standing in front of Apple store in Columbia, MD as I type this. It is cold and I've been in front of an Apple store before for 5 fuggin' hours in 2008. You think I would have learned better by now. Actually, this is a valentine's gift for my wife so worth it (barely)..... ;)

PlainEnvelopes

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Long story - standing in front of Apple store in Columbia, MD as I type this. It is cold and I've been in front of an Apple store before for 5 fuggin' hours in 2008. You think I would have learned better by now. Actually, this is a valentine's gift for my wife so worth it (barely)..... ;)

It will be worth in on vday

RNCCRN9706

Jan 19, 2009
Visit site

I was gonna wait, but the limited time on unlimited data changed my mind as well.

This is why I decided to jump right now as well. I have unlimited Data with my Droid Incredible but if I add a line for the iPhone and then switch the iPhone over to the main line, I'll get the unlimited data plan for it so then I can be grandfathered in when they switch over to the tiered data packages. Don't want to risk losing my unlimited data plans simply because I switched phones.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2