I would say go and get it now while Verizon offers us Unlimited Data! There may be another iphone to come out later this year, but who knows if the plans will remain the same?
    02-09-2011 07:04 AM
    I am definately getting the iphone 4 asap. Unlimited data is going to seem like a dream after they start changing the data plans...

I don't think I could wait for the iphone 5 to come out. I've already waited long enough for the iphone 4. And the iphone 4 is supposed to be able to get ios 5 so if I'm correct, I think that's good enough for me.
    02-09-2011 11:01 PM
    Long story - standing in front of Apple store in Columbia, MD as I type this. It is cold and I've been in front of an Apple store before for 5 fuggin' hours in 2008. You think I would have learned better by now. Actually, this is a valentine's gift for my wife so worth it (barely).....
    02-10-2011 12:29 AM
    Long story - standing in front of Apple store in Columbia, MD as I type this. It is cold and I've been in front of an Apple store before for 5 fuggin' hours in 2008. You think I would have learned better by now. Actually, this is a valentine's gift for my wife so worth it (barely).....
    It will be worth in on vday
    02-10-2011 12:48 AM

I was gonna wait, but the limited time on unlimited data changed my mind as well.

This is why I decided to jump right now as well. I have unlimited Data with my Droid Incredible but if I add a line for the iPhone and then switch the iPhone over to the main line, I'll get the unlimited data plan for it so then I can be grandfathered in when they switch over to the tiered data packages. Don't want to risk losing my unlimited data plans simply because I switched phones.
    02-11-2011 04:42 AM
130 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD