iPhone Pals:

Currently using a Palm Pre, but will upgrade to iPhone once on Verizon. Looks like any day now!

In any event, I have searched the forums, but can't seem to find this. Can you use voice commands over bluetooth for hands free control of the phone while driving?
    01-09-2011 11:46 PM
    Sure can, I use a BT speakerphone in my car and use this feature all the time.
    01-09-2011 11:52 PM
    So, how do you initiate the voice dial? My bluetooth head set has a button to push that works with other phones.
    01-09-2011 11:54 PM
    So, how do you initiate the voice dial? My bluetooth head set has a button to push that works with other phones.
    I use a Aliph Jawbone ICON with my iPhone 4 and it works beautifully. To use voice dialing, you just press and hold and it says voice dialing, and you say your command and it should work. I would assume that voice control on the iphone would work with any head set that will work with the iphone.
    01-10-2011 12:01 AM
    OK, good to know. I will make much use of that once I get the phone. Thanks!
    01-10-2011 12:46 AM
    What is the voice command set available to my iPhone 4 with Verizon and my Planatronics m25 which uses Bluetooth 3?
    Thanks!
    07-30-2013 12:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD