Official I'm switching to Verizon iPhone thread!

koolhand79

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I will be switching form Sprint and the Epic 4G. I will test the Ipohne ot here at home and work for a couple days to make sure i get good service and if all goes well, BIG RED all the way.

Reactions: Writermind

titansjonne#WN

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I was going to get the iphone, but im gonna get the HTC Thunderbolt instead. It will be released the 14th and available at BB which means i can get a discount. It's bigger, which was the deal breaker over the iphone and has a FF camera and 4g, which is available here in Phoenix. I still like the iphone and will switch to it if they release a larger version next year. For now, i convinced my mom to get it. It's good enough for her.

Writermind

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I can't say I'd leave Sprint to go to AT&T, but I am seriously considering leaving them to go to Verizon.

If I can get my hands on a 4G Iphone without any cost to me, it's a wrap for Sprint.

Otherwise, I'll wait it out and see if the Feb 7 reveal or June/July IPHONE 5 nets Sprint an IPHONE

If it doesn't, I'm on to Verizon.

Writermind

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I will be switching form Sprint and the Epic 4G. I will test the Ipohne ot here at home and work for a couple days to make sure i get good service and if all goes well, BIG RED all the way.

Pretty much where I am with this.

Same phone and everything.

That Epic just isn't all that Epic, at least to me. lol

tfalsetta#IM

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Verizon will be better voice experience BAD DATA

Dont get me wrong....Verizon is by far the best voice network around.....I have an AT&T Iphone and it drops calls (not as bad as it use to) but the fact that AT&T GSM technology is faster and you can surf and talk means a better data experieince...

My prediction Voice will be MUCH better on Verizon..Data will not be as good as AT&T....However it's all about the voice

luvesuga

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I switched from a Verizon Droid 2 to the Verizon iPhone. AT&T has faster data, but in the part of the city that I live in (which is the main district) they say that they don't have service. So I'll keep my slower but reliable data. Would've been an hour away from a 3g area anyway.

eap410

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Iphone

Just sold my HTC Evo on ebay and will be moving from sprint to verizon for the iPhone. No ETFs for my lines because sprint sucks up here in North Dakota. Excited to have good coverage and and great phone. Its only going to cost me about $15 more a month. Not bad...

coygianni

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
I'm coming back to VZW when i get it

Although I love my HD7 alot so i might decide to stick with that...But i have 14 days to decide if i like my iphone or not :)

Martog

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I have a Blackberry Storm 2 and getting the Verizon iPhone 4, I can't believe my older iPod Touch handles things way faster than a Storm 2...and the iPhone 4 is two generations newer than my iPod, can't wait!

martymapson

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Switching but have order day question

I am switching to the Verizon Iphone from AT&T Iphone. My question is this: If I order my Verizon Iphone from either the Apple or Verizon online store at 3:01AM, can I do it in a way that they have the phone for me to pickup at a nearby Verizon store at 7AM Thursday?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I am switching to the Verizon Iphone from AT&T Iphone. My question is this: If I order my Verizon Iphone from either the Apple or Verizon online store at 3:01AM, can I do it in a way that they have the phone for me to pickup at a nearby Verizon store at 7AM Thursday?

Anything ordered on-line ships to your home/business. If you want to get one in a store, make an appointment and have one reserved. Yeah, they'll do that - especially if you're going to be a new line for them in the store.

Reactions: martymapson

martymapson

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Hey, thanks for the info. I would have never known that I could do that. It will certainly make it easier for me, it is suppose to be -10 that morning and I have to work later that day too.

NSX4Me

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Just placed the order in for me and my wife. She's switching from ATT (iPhone 3G) and I'm switching from Sprint (HTC EVO). My Sprint data is unlimited but I have such poor signal when I enter the building where I work that I am unable to listen to Pandora. I'm looking forward to having good cell phone coverage while at work with Verizon.

decarlo4

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
I left Verizon and went with AT&T when iPhone 4 came out. Now I wish I could go back. I love my iPhone, AT&T isn't bad but I love Verizon's overall network and service more. It's all good :)

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I did not want to leave Verizon because of the great service I get and I doubt my dad would have let me go to At&t just for a phone that would get lousy service in my area. I knew I would be sticking with Verizon for the long run so I spent every day looking on Tipb, on crackberry on their iphone and verizon forums, search for verizon iphone in google news, etc. praying that one day, there would be a story confirming the iphone. Once I saw the flyer for the 1/11/11 event, I knewwwwww it was here :) ughhh I'm so jealous of everyone that has theirs already! My roommate just texted me to tell me she's ordering hers online right now :( I'm going to go crazy if she comes back here in a few days with that iphone in her hand, just seeing it will make me jealous. I am supposed to get it soon, my mom says, because she said it's my birthday present but she's still waiting for my grandpas inheritance to be given to her and she says when she gets it I can get it, but who knows how long that will be... :( I need to stop obsessing over this phone lol.

anon(4712533)

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I have been waiting to get an iPhone since it first came out but I wasn't willing to leave VZW for AT&T so I got a Storm, then the original Droid, then the Droid X I was so frustrated with the Droid X I decided it was time to come home to the iPhone even if it meant paying full price, so I went out Friday morning and got my iPhone and I couldn't be more happy. (didn't have to pay full price just added another line) :D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73