Life is what happens when you are busy making plans...

I ordered my ViP4 this morning, and it should be here Friday.
    02-23-2011 08:30 AM
    I switched on the 10th and couldn't be happier. I lost my company discount but 15 dollars extra is definately worth paying to have great service in my area.
    02-23-2011 10:40 AM
    Switched today from the Samsung Fascinate... love the iPhone!
    03-04-2011 06:13 PM
    My first post here, Hello everyone. Anyways my wife and i ditched Sprint after 10 years to get iPhones with Verizon. LOVE the phone, and am now trying to find great apps to get. There are so many out there and many are straight up junk, full of ads, etc. Researching the "best" ones takes time but i'm getting there. It's work, but the process is fun.
    I kind of hated leaving Sprint, they were good to me over the years to say the least, but let's be honest.....they were never getting the iPhone and i've wanted one since they came out. Only thing stopping me was AT&T, their service in my area is horrible.
    03-04-2011 06:34 PM
    No doubt the iPhone is a dandy device. I switched from Blackbery and "Crackberry" the the Apple world and soon after have switched to Mac from PC.

Its all good
    03-06-2011 07:31 PM
    Well, I think this weekend I'm going to make the jump to an iPhone. I've gone from a Blackberry Curve, to a Droid Eris, and now its time for my upgrade. I was planning on holding out for the HTC Thunderbolt, but the more I thought about it, I'd just be a beta tester for a 4G network that is questionably ready and will suck the battery of my phone dry. I've always been a fan of the iPhone, but I wasn't leaving Verizon. I'm going to miss a few things from Android, but I'm excited about finally getting an iPhone 4. My question is where is the best place to actually buy it. Is there any difference between buying it at the Verizon Store, Best Buy, or an Apple store. All three are close by and I didn't know if one had an advantage over the other. I have a $50 upgrade credit from Verizon if that makes a difference.
    I appreciate any advice and I'm looking forward to posting on the forums here now that I'm going to be an iPhone owner.
    03-08-2011 12:32 PM
    Well, I think this weekend I'm going to make the jump to an iPhone. I've gone from a Blackberry Curve, to a Droid Eris, and now its time for my upgrade. I was planning on holding out for the HTC Thunderbolt, but the more I thought about it, I'd just be a beta tester for a 4G network that is questionably ready and will suck the battery of my phone dry. I've always been a fan of the iPhone, but I wasn't leaving Verizon. I'm going to miss a few things from Android, but I'm excited about finally getting an iPhone 4. My question is where is the best place to actually buy it. Is there any difference between buying it at the Verizon Store, Best Buy, or an Apple store. All three are close by and I didn't know if one had an advantage over the other. I have a $50 upgrade credit from Verizon if that makes a difference.
    I appreciate any advice and I'm looking forward to posting on the forums here now that I'm going to be an iPhone owner.
    I just switched to an iPhone4 as well (1 week now) and couldnt be happier. I called Verizon and got it for $39.00 brand new. Yes, they had some deal going on right now where they gave me a months plan for free. Since I have family plan 1400 ($110.00) and a $50. credit everything turned out great. Then I upgraded my added lines with walmart online and got those phones for free. Hope that helps.
    03-09-2011 07:40 AM
    switched to a verizon iphone on Saturday - very happy i did!!!... at&t was just getting worse for me, not better in my area... dropped calls, poor signal, especially indoors... inconsistent speeds... and just not digging how at&t was becoming more and more like the "new verizon"...

i do miss the simultaneous voice/data, was a nice feature and frankly at&t's *only* trump card right now - but even that was not a deal breaker to prevent from switching (even while still under contract with at&t)... call quality, call performance (ie. no dropping) and data speed consistency are all way better on verizon for me in my area...

plus now i'm on the nationwide + canada plan, so can call my family back home without any extra long distance charge, and even roam in canada at no charge... Glad I switched!
    03-09-2011 09:09 AM
    I've had my iPhone for exactly a week and I absolutely love it. I had the Droid 2 Global before this and I don't miss anything about Android, especially the horrible battery life.
    03-09-2011 10:27 AM
    I'm jumping the BlackBerry ship and getting an iPhone! I'll be getting mine on Monday! I'm tired of BlackBerry's lack of innovation! They have the same crap from 4 years ago except it has a trackpad and looks a lil different! I cant wait!!!!!!!!!!
    03-09-2011 11:11 AM
    I made the jump last night. My Droid Eris had served me well, but was on its last legs. I can't believe the difference just in battery life. I spent the night making a few calls and downloading and setting up a good many apps. It barely made a dent in my battery. I'm still getting used to doing my mail on this phone. I set up my G-Mail, but its so different than on my Droid. I like how its set up though, it's just an adjustment. iOS is just so smooth! I'm only on my first full day with the phone, but I'm not feeling any regret about this decision at all.
    03-09-2011 12:27 PM
    I'm going from Blackberry Bold 9650 on Verizon to iPhone 4 on Monday. SEE YAHHHH RIM.
    03-12-2011 08:09 AM
    Ok so after 6 months with a BB Tour and then another 6 months with a Droid Incredible. My wife and I finally bought Iphones.. 4 that is. WOW!! What a difference. Ok first off they really need the burn and bury BB. Nuff said. The Droid was ok but I never felt comfortable it. something about just seemed off. Maybe it was too much "does".
    10 minutes after unboxing the Iphone I was home..OMG! I seriously cannot believe how comfortable it is in my hand. How great the screen looks. How easy it is. How many much much better apps there are. I will never you my Iphone behind.

I made the switch and I am never looking back..

Billy B.
    03-13-2011 07:52 AM
    Blackberry 8900 (T-mobile) > Palm Pre Plus (Verizon) > Iphone 4 (Verizon) ... The eagle has landed
    03-14-2011 03:21 PM
    I will be switching to the iPhone tomorrow. I am very excited! I am coming from a Droid X which I have had a lot of issues with.
    03-14-2011 03:47 PM
165 ... 567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD