Worth It?

Aquidus

Jul 6, 2009
Visit site
Just wanted to know if att's new program of giving discounts on newer phones(the iphone4 = $100) to people who have had older phones on the 2g network as motivation to switch them to the 3g network was a good one, I have recently bought one and have considered selling it. Mainly because the offer hasn't used my upgrade or renewed my account so I am free to get another at $200. So my question is it worth it to sell my current iphone4 and get another with my upgrade?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Yes...profit margins are still high on the iPhone 4, so looking at it in a basic sense of making instant money, yes, the value is there.

In that, if this upgrade can be used on the iPhone 5 upon release, i'd say there is just as much logic in waiting until then, since you intend (right now) to simply replace it with another iphone 4, so you really wont make anymore or less money selling that phone this summer.

Bottom line...will you make money now? Yes. But if it can be applied to the new iPhone this summer, i would simply use your iPhone 4 until then, and then make the move.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73