Replacement Battery (Better than original?)

nnjz

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

I have a battery that has gone completely dead, (or so I hope thats the problem.. see - forum.tipb.com/showthread.php?p=1647060)

Now I want to replace the battery; I understand that the iphone ships out with a 1150mAh battery. I also understand that the 1600mAh batteries sold online are usually sub par quality (and eve have shorter battery lives and few battery cycles than the original 1150mAh none).

I want to get the most out of this phone, so I would like to replace the battery with a high quality battery, preferably 1600mAh (or better) if possible. I know there are several listings online, but most are from china or another Asian country, and is usually sub par (read: lead paint in children's toys).

Is there any high quality battery (rated better than the 1150mAh one shipped out with the phone) that I could buy to replace with the phone, that is known to be good quality?

(if not, anyone know where I can buy an original iphone 3gs - apple brand- battery for cheap?)

Thanks,
NNJZ

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Yep, batteries can cause lot's of problems, I would stick with the OEM ... You could always add one of those extended battery cases later.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW