Ok so i just got a new printer its a b210 i was able to airprint once on my iphone and once on my ipad but it only left me able to find the print on one at a time. But that was after many trys of resting the print and the router most of the time on both it says it cant find a printer but the print is working because i have no problem finding it on my computer. Has anyone had this problem? If so what can i do its the main reason i got a new printer so i can print from my phone.
    01-01-2011 11:30 PM
    No one even has a guess?
    01-02-2011 08:54 PM
    When was the last time you were able to print?
    01-02-2011 09:10 PM
    i want to get one too and be able to print from my phone and also my daughters ipad..
    01-02-2011 09:22 PM
    this morning when i was trying to mess with it to get it to work but like a min or two later i tried to see if it could still find it there was nothing.
    01-02-2011 09:46 PM
    I set up a new b210 last week and assuming you are not using any network other than the printer's own network, I found that sometimes the printer has to be rebooted [turned off, then on] and then the printer network reset up on the iOS device so the iOS device can receive the wi-fi signal broadcast by the printer.

So reboot the printer, then go to settings on the iOS and find the printer network setting.
    01-06-2011 09:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD