Managing photo albums

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Can someone please explain how to create additional albums on my iPhone 4? I have two-- "camera roll" (which contains pictures I've taken with my phone and also backgrounds that I've downloaded) and "photo library" (which syncs to a folder on my computer so I have put various pictures in there that were taken elsewhere).

What I can't figure out is how to create additional albums such as a wallpaper album so I can separate out wallpapers that I've downloaded from pictures I've taken. Also, where the heck are these "camera roll" pictures saved on my computer? I can't find them anywhere.

Thanks!

iquinn

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
You can only create albums on your computer. Unless you have imported the photos that are on your iPhone something like iPhoto then those pics will not be on your computer. Hope that makes sense, I've had a few already.:)

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Can someone please explain how to create additional albums on my iPhone 4? I have two-- "camera roll" (which contains pictures I've taken with my phone and also backgrounds that I've downloaded) and "photo library" (which syncs to a folder on my computer so I have put various pictures in there that were taken elsewhere).

What I can't figure out is how to create additional albums such as a wallpaper album so I can separate out wallpapers that I've downloaded from pictures I've taken. Also, where the heck are these "camera roll" pictures saved on my computer? I can't find them anywhere.

Thanks!

Like mentioned above you need to do this on your computer, and if you are using a Mac then use iPhoto.

mikegayle

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Hey there is one app "Photo folder"cthat can be helpful to you as it allows you to create multiple folders.Additionally, users can filter through their photo library using various criteria - keywords, favorites or ratings.
photofolderapp.com

Hope it helps.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2