Apps loading slow

Handlebars

Sep 1, 2009
Visit site
When ever I am launching an app it takes 8 to 10 seconds to boot up. Is there anyway to fix this without restoring or do I have to just restore my phone.

jdavis530

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Have you tried rebooting the phone lately? I know it sounds lame, and you most likely have already rebooted, but sometimes it actually helps.

Handlebars

Sep 1, 2009
Visit site
Yes i have rebooted many times and i have let the battery drain right out to see if that would do anything and nothing i am just going to restore my phone and rejailbreak it.

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
Oh! It's also JB'n. That is a whole different problem. Perhaps this should be on the jailbreak forums instead. Those guys can help better than us regular users.

MikeAS

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Any Solution Yet?

I am having the exact same issue with the initial loading of apps taking 8 to 10 seconds to start. The apps splash screen appears immediately and my phone overall is very responsive. Once I load the app and it is in the background, re-loading it is very fast... but if I kill the app or reboot the phone, the first time load is painfully slow.

My phone is also a JB (4.2.1) iPhone4.

Did you ever find a solution to this problem?

Thanks,
Mike

moneymike47

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I think the problem is that the phone has be jailbroken, Depending on what apps you download from cydia, that can slow down the overall performance of your phone. if you restore your phone, see how it's like without it being jailbroken for a while and if you decide to re-jailbreak it, you'll be able to tell if it was the jailbreak or the phone itself.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods