How much data do you guys use?

dt81

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
I have had DataMan installed for a while now and it seems I use quite a bit of data... On 3G I use 11.7MB for the month (months start on the 6th). On wifi I used 3.4 gigs a month.. Thank god I dont get charged for the data on WiFi!! How much do you guys a month?

dt81

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Thankfully I have unlimited data but...I seem to come no where close to it. I think Im going to just get rid of the unlimited and go for a cheap data plan..

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Thankfully I have unlimited data but...I seem to come no where close to it. I think Im going to just get rid of the unlimited and go for a cheap data plan..

I'd keep it if I were you. You were already grandfathered in. Otherwise you would have to worry about how much data you use. With unlimted you just set it and forget it.

Unless you are a extremely light data user or need to cut back on your spending I'd just leave well enough alone.

omgabunny

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
The first week I went crazy on 3G data use but the last few months I haven't as much. Makes me contemplate downgrading from unlimited to the 2gb plan. Saves $5, but meh.. I'm still not sure.

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
I generally use about 200 MB or less of cellular data. I'm just about always near wifi. With my Nexus, I think I topped 1 GB once. I do have the grandfathered unlimited plan which I doubt I'll get rid of. I'd rather know that I won't get some insanely large data usage bill someday. I have no idea how much wifi data I use. It's got to be over a GB easily.

rotchcrocket04

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I'd keep it if I were you. You were already grandfathered in. Otherwise you would have to worry about how much data you use. With unlimted you just set it and forget it.

Unless you are a extremely light data user or need to cut back on your spending I'd just leave well enough alone.
I'm with you on this one.

I was originally going to drop my data plan down when they introduced tiered data since I only use around 500mb - 1.4gb max every month, but it's nice having peace of mind knowing I can use as much as I want, no matter what.

jdavis530

May 18, 2010
Visit site

I wouldn't swap out my unlimited data plan ever.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox