Is my iPhone 4 battery normal?

Oskar

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
Hello. I got my iPhone for about 2 months ago and I have seen that my battery seems to drain fast when i play games on it. It does not metter what game I play but when I play any game, the battery drain 1% every 4minutes (maybe some seconds more) Is that normal? It is like 7 hours of usage time total from 100%

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
"normal" is subjective, imo. i think if YOU have noticed a difference then go from there and google search ways to improve/optimize your battery

on mine it seems like the first 7% - 10% goes fast but slows down after that, weird i know

good luck and hope you get something figured out

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Angry birds actually tends to eat quite a bit of battery power. That surprised me. 7 hours of usage is maybe on the high side if you use the phone heavily.

omgabunny

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
I get a bit of a battery drain when playing games as well. You could try to make sure games don't access your gps or game center which might limit it's usage of your radios to conserve battery when playing.

SouthToy

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
One of the main reasons games use so much battery is cuz the screen stays on. And plus I would assume the game uses the ram as well a good bit.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox