Quick question!?!?

rsandlas

Jun 29, 2009
Visit site
I have an iphone 4, it has a really bad cracked screen. The whole top part is exposed like i can see the front camera...its just really bad.

Should take the iphone to apple for them to replace my screen

Or

Should i tell apple i lost it?

Which option would be cheaper?
Thank you!

jimmers

Jun 21, 2009
Visit site
I suggest being honest. I've been surprised at how generous Apple can be to offer replacements. The moment they think they are being lied to lessens any chance of them helping you out.

rgar3388

Jun 12, 2009
Visit site
Ya just be honest. If anything, just try going to a couple of apple stores. If still no luck you can either fork up the $200 for a new phone (that's what they charge to replace if the problem is not in the warrant) and sign a new contract. Or you can go to an iPhone screen repair and get it fixed for cheaper.

rsandlas

Jun 29, 2009
Visit site
I dont mind paying the 200$, would it be two hundered for both options? Cuz i would rather keep my broken iphone than give it to them and still pay the 200???

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Just be honest. Saying you lost it will NOT get you a new one, matter of fact they will point you in two directions. The iPhones (to BUY a new one) or the door.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
I dont mind paying the 200$, would it be two hundered for both options? Cuz i would rather keep my broken iphone than give it to them and still pay the 200???

There's zero chance of you keeping your current one and them letting you pay only $200 for another one. That's NOT happening, sorry. Telling them you lost it will end in you paying $600 for a new one, not $200.

Reactions: ChrisGonzales90

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
lmao...tell them you lost it?! hahahaha...do it, and report back (just for the comedy!)

Honestly though, find one of the local phone repair places that do the screen replacement for 25-50% less than Apple store and have them do it. Save some money and have your phone back like new...sometimes they will have little glitchy issues afterwards but nearly every one of those stores will back up their work. There's like 100 of them in Atlanta, im sure you can find one local to you...

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2