Sucking Apple Stuck.. Always

alan2

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I dont know what wrong with my iphone 4... I just upgrade to ios 4.2.1.. and jailbreak it 'tethered'. Normally if i reboot the phone i will ready with redsnow... Suddenly 2 days ago... it fails to reboot using redsnow.... But nevermind, after used 3 different notebook, finally i managed to restore this sucking phone. AND i dont jailbreak it anymore

About 3 hours ago, i playing some game and suddenly it 'hang'. I managed to reboot it but stuck at apple logo...

Anybody know how to...restore completely (like we never jailbreak it, new).
Please... im really tired of playing with this.....

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Plug it into iTunes and hit the restore button. It after it is done it will ask you if you want to restore from backup. Just say NO and set it up as a new iPhone. You will need to install all your apps again and redo your settings, but your phone will be like the day you took it out of the box.

Sorry you did not like your JB experience.

Reactions: Petra Systems

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
"Sucking" phone because you've had issues after JB'ing it? lol...that's like someone calling a car a POS because they have engine problems after modifying it.

Restoring doesnt get much easier than simply plugging it into itunes and hitting the button that reads "Restore", given you asked how to do this, id really have to question the jailbreak you performed on the thing, lol.

4.2.1 is all of a week old and the jailbreaks for it are not 110% clean yet...just based on your post, i'd say hold off on messing with anything related to jailbreaking the thing until they have a fool proof JB for 4.2.1...it'll prob save you a headache and us several more threads about how your iPhone 4 is "sucking".

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2