I'm over my Blackberry/Evo 4G obsession...

patricksmangan

Nov 26, 2010
Visit site
with me I don't think I'd like the EVO is it didnt have HTC sense.

On my iPad, I still like iOS, though I wish apple would have taken advantage of the screen and not have the icons spaced that far apart.
I don't mind the spacing on the iPad (anymore). It's not cluttered, perfect for old fogies like me. It would be cool if u had a setting for more icons tho, give u some options.

About AT&T, vie heard it only sucks in new York city and San fransisco. That true? Is it all high density urban areas?

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I don't mind the spacing on the iPad (anymore). It's not cluttered, perfect for old fogies like me. It would be cool if u had a setting for more icons tho, give u some options.

About AT&T, vie heard it only sucks in new York city and San fransisco. That true? Is it all high density urban areas?

Well it just seems like wasted space. Plus it really needs some widgets.

as for the AT&T thing. That may be true, or the media may have blown it up

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Why would I go on a family plan if I'm the only one using the phone? :confused:

I still fail to see how ATT is cheaper.

Like I said, maybe once I start bulidng credit I'll get an iphone, but for me at this moment its out of my price range.

and I only had one problem with my phone and I took it in three days to the Best Buy mobile store and did a trade in. Plus I have the Best buy geek squad coverage so I'm covered though them too.

and nothing is wrong with refurbished phones.

No one said go out and get a family plan, we both simply said that is the way to REALLY save money, frugally me and my wife could pay about $70/iPhone but i need my tethering and we use a ton of SMS/MMS.

I don't see how you're confused as to the pricing, i never said AT&T was cheaper, i said that i felt it had a better value for someone who uses alot of minutes and SMS/MMS...not to mention the ability to get the iPhone. You say Sprint works for you...that's good, i was never trying to sell you on AT&T's service, i was simply (originally) stating that none of the phone companies are really any cheaper or more expensive than the other ones overall, in the end everyone CAN pay around the same amount of money on any of the service providers, there is a very negligible price difference for the same features from any of the companies.

slide

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
I just recently moved, and went thru several steps (exchanging iphone, new sim card, etc) before I came to the conclusion that the iphone/ATT just was not going to work out for me. My wife has Sprint and gets great reception where we live.

So now I'm in the process of selling my iphone and probably going EVO

ATT where I am stinks but I wanted an iPhone so I got a jailbroke one & am on T Mob. Edge isn't thrilling but I am mostly wifi when in data and at $59 / mo for unlimited everything, it's a bargain.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73